Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Dhananjay KalyankarYour feedback matters!
Since there is occasional back pain - occasional pain in right testicle - occasional restriction in passage of urine - also swelling in umbilical area - under these conditions and since I am aged 65 years - what kind of condition I may be in please...."
Hey doctor. I feel pain running through my right shoulder to full hand. Moreover my back near waist is also painfully now. I was unable to sleep last night because of pain in my hand. It feels like my any nerves has misplaced. I don't know. What's wrong. Ease help. Me doctor.
I have getting a back pain from many days what type of medicine will be suited for making my pain away.
Mujhe aplastic anemia hai jab se mai thik hua hu mujhe mere jodo mai joint pain hone laga hai mera weight bhi bada hai kahin is liye to mujhe joint pain nahi hone laga please help me.
He sad suffering from shoulder pain, headache, back pain, leg pains, angry, laziness what is the problem for this.
I am 22 year old female, I found some bubble type on my hand and leg, It is not paining but when I press it little bit pain so what is the exact problem I don't know so please tell me is it a serious issue or not? And at the night I have acidity problem please suggest me some solution for it.
I'm 59 years old having knee pains since so many years particularly while in sitting pose with cross legs on the ground during doing my path or sitting at Gurdawara Sahib. All my tests are negative with Uric Acid 8.3 While sitting sometimes both of my feet also sleep.
I have pain in my left buttock, I have taken many medicines but still problem still exist, there is no symptom of that, only pain occurs it is not everyday.
I have a severe backaches since last 10 years. Taken treatment for the same but not benefited. What is the treatment for this¿
I am diabetic and suffering from hypertension. Both are in control. From last few days I have a pain in right foot x-ray reveals nothing. I also feel much weakness.
Foot arch pain is used in broader context for describing pain in bones, ligaments, muscles and nerve on the foot bottom. Slight damage to any of the components in the foot bottom can cause great pain. For starters, the pain lasts for a brief period, but increases over time if the condition is left untreated. Foot arch pain is more commonly witnessed in people over the age of 60 and among athletes engaged in sports of high impact.
The treatment plan of the pain totally depends on the cause. An early and right diagnosis goes a long way in treating the condition faster. For occasional mild to moderate pain, simple solutions such as footwear change can do the trick. Doctors often suggest four simple methods. This starts with rest followed by applying ice and then trying compression and elevation.
Anti-inflammatory medications are used to treat foot arch pain. Cases that are severe in nature can be treated with steroid and anti-inflammatory injections. For extreme cases, cortisol injections are prescribed too. This is done to relieve pain and release plantar fascia. Even stretching exercises are known to give relief from the pain. Some of the recommended exercises during this period are:
- Stretch-related to plantar fascia: This exercise should be performed by crossing the legs at the junction of the knee. The body weight should be rested on the unaffected leg and it should gradually come down to touch the toe. The idea is to stretch the plantar fascia. A set of 20 such movements should be practised on a daily basis. Each movement should last for about 10 seconds.
- Foot flexing: This exercise can be practised before getting out of bed. This is the tie when the pain from the plantar fascia is felt the most. This exercise should be repeated 20 times each lasting for about 10 seconds.
- Rolling stretch: This exercise should be started by sitting in a chair. A tennis ball should be placed under the foot arch and the same should be rolled back and forth for ten times at a time. The same should be repeated with the second foot. Once this posture gets comfortable, the same should be practised by standing on the ball. It is known to be extremely useful for people suffering from foot arch pain.
How to prevent foot arch pain?
1. Wear shoes that are half an inch lose as they will make feel comfortable while walking
2. Losing weight; obese tends to cause pain in the foot arch
3. Performing free hand exercise and simple stretching on a daily basis
4. Not to overuse the foot. People who stand for more than 5-6 hours at stretch on a daily basis are observed to have foot arch pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.