Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
My son is around 8 months old and since last one month is suffering from running nose and indigestion (severe smell of stool and frequent passing of gas. He had severe pain in ear recently, treated with ibugesic injection and ear drops. Moreover he is always crying mostly in night. We tried enterogermina and Zifi for few days. And then clamp suspension. But cold is not reducing and still smell is high and frequent gases. He is on Farex 2 and cerelac (no mother feed since beginning). Please advise. Rgds for few days. And then clamp suspension. But cold is not reducing and still smell is high and frequent gases. He is on Farex 2 and cerelac (no mother feed since beginning). Please advise.
Hi, I breastfed my baby till she was 9months old, now she is 2yr 2months old and has never asked for breastfeed. I have noticed milk coming out from nipples off and on. please tell me possible reasons for it.
I am having a baby of 5months. Iam having a too much hair fall after the baby birth. Please suggest me.
My 3 years old daughter hugs me and her mother very much but with her and our clothes up and enjoys the touch of body very much. Is this behavior of a child is normal or is this something to worry about and train/ counsel her. Please advise.
Hi, my 10 months old girl kid has 42 cm as head circumference which is 7 percentile in who chart. She is very active, crawling, babblings, clapping, saying bye. Is head circumference related to brain growth? btw, my mom and mom in law has 51cm. Me and husband is 57cm? should I need to be worried?
My sons age is 12yrs. He creates too much inosance at school. His behaviour is very rediculous. No interest in studies. I am getting somany complaints from school. How to bing him in normal life. I get lot of tension. Whom to consult in this regard. He never follows my word. Pl guide me
I had 6 month baby & from last two -three days he is having watery stools. We are giving him cefixime & vizylac drops. Kindly suggest what to do.
Upon reaching adolescence, children's bodies undergo several changes and so do their minds. It is then that their minds are most, as well as least impressionable. And the daunting question regarding the upbringing of an adolescent is how to treat their constantly changing behavior?
Here are some of the tantrums adolescents more commonly throw, and what should ideally be your approach to it:
- Your child seems to hate you: It is very common for a phase of emotional exclusionism to prevail between 16-17 years of age approximately. And the worst thing you could do is heighten that emotion by returning the hatred. Make sure you're firm against any extremely unacceptable behavior, but at the same time, show them that you're there for them no matter what.
- Electronic devices become the center of their attention: Whenever you want to have an earnest conversation with your children, their attention seems to be drawn solely to their phones and computers. They feel the need to be connected to their friends and all times. Ways to monitor that are by setting limit to the maximum hours spent on devices or making them pay their own bills, which will make them more responsible rather than splurging unnecessarily. Also, if your child is not entirely secluded from the family, it is probably best not to interfere all the time.
- Ignoring the curfew: Your kids often stay out later than the set limit. But it is quite possible that your curfew is unreasonable when compared to other parents' curfew. Find out what the average time limit is; it may prevent your child from bearing a grudge against you. In case they still fail to respect your curfew, make sure you spill out to them what the consequences can be, like being grounded for a week. However, in certain cases, your child may be spending time doing nothing constructive, but away from home. There may be something else going on, find out what that is.
- Being friends with the wrong people: Sometimes it might happen that you think some children do not have a good influence on your child, but you cannot say that directly because adolescents tend to get very defensive about their choice of friends. Unless the adolescent is doing something harmful with the friend, like using drugs, let him exercise his choice. Otherwise, don't hesitate from seeking professional help to counsel your child.
- Being over-dramatic: Every emotion is heightened in your child and you cannot tell them that what they are whining or being overjoyed about are trivial, because that's their prime focus then. Let them realize on their own how irrational they sound or else you may risk spoiling your relation with them.