Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Devendra
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DevendraYour feedback matters!
Please suggest me some easily digestive food and Do's/ Dont's. My father is affected by severe ulcer problem. He is 55 year old man.
I want to know that what is the minimum time of discharge of sperm to satisfy a woman while having sex.
Continuous pain from neck to hand from tomorrow and hands are stiff (chitti typa ka chana) and pain in hands.
Im 25 aged male. I has been started hand practice 5 year of age. Im continuing the same daily till date. In view of the above, please give me knowledge about that and any problem whe I will do real sex?
So in the past I've had blood tests, doctors looking at my heart, etc and everything has came back "normal" I'm experiencing a lot of chest pain however and am wondering why this might be or what might be causing this.
I am 42 years old female. I am suffering from headache from last 2 years. Now I am having problem of vomiting, dizziness and very bad headache. Suggest me what to do?
The pleasure of intercourse can be dampened by the risk of STDs. Intensive stress or the use of preventive measures in order to curb the chances of contracting STDs is being laid of late because of the far-reaching health hazards such infections may involve. STDs or Sexually Transmitted Diseases can even be life threatening and hence prevention is a must. Instances where the diseases have already been contracted should be aided with high- quality medical assistance. An early diagnosis can save your life.
The following are a few ways in which you can keep STDs at bay:
- Since diagnosis eases out your way through diseases and disorders, an overall health check-up once a year should invariably include an HIV test.
- It is also important to keenly jot down your personal weaknesses. If you are a drug addict or you’re into some or the other kind of substance abuse, you’re more prone to end up not having safe sex. You alone can keep your consciousness on a leash and defend yourself against STDs.
- Make sure you always have protected sex. Condoms, either male or female, should be used to steer clear of sexual diseases and infections. There are certain instructions a person needs to adhere to while using condoms. After usage, water should be filled inside this used piece of latex to check for open pores.
- Personal items such as handkerchiefs, towels and especially undergarments, should never be shared.
- Intercourse should not be gotten over with to be directly followed by rest or some other activity. You must wash yourself both before and after sex.
- The Hepatitis B vaccination can also protect you against these maladies.
In order to prevent STDs, infected people should also be aware of these tips:
- If you are already suffering from a sexually transmitted disease or infection, you should be double careful to use a condom with your sex partner.
- The sex partner should be taken for HIV tests.
- The best way is to remain under the guidance of an experienced doctor. If your doctor asks you to abstain from sexual intercourse to enhance the efficacy of prescribed medications, you should blindly go by that rule. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.