Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. DeshpandeYour feedback matters!
Im 23 years old and suffering from back pain from the last 2 months would you please tell me what should I do.
My leg has a problem that rheumatism over 2 years. I did not consult a doctor. What medicine I have to apply.
Sir my mother is a diabetic patient which was detected 1 year back. She also have Liver problem as the enzymes in the liver had gone beyond minimum levels. Her treatment of liver is going on for 1 year and Now she has developed some knee pain and Doctor has diagnosed that lubrication in the knee area has decreased and some gap has developed in the knee area. Please advise me on this as I am worried since my mother is continuously taking lots of medicines for the last 2 yrs.
Hello sir I am anshu I have pain in mh neck since 3 month. I am not able to do any work. I also take pain killers but it does not work for long period. So please suggest some ways to cure. I am waiting for your reply.
I have a giant headache and body pain all the day long and even unable to sleep at night and my joints also pain badly. Please help.
I have continuous pain in my both knees and below knees also.After long OR minor sitting when I get up there is acute pain in the knees.
My wife always not well & always her limbs formation in both breast and it is painful. Three times operate limbs. But again limbs formated. What is treatment. Kindly suggest me.
I am 27 years old and I have spondylolisthesis problem. I am doing regular exercise. I want to know that in pregnancy how can a lady do this all exercise. How she can prevent this back pain in that stage.
I have neck pain after a serious accident before 5 years when I work on computer stay in one side long time when I sleep on pillow. How can I get relief from this pain kindly help me?
I am 50 years old male, having right side pain from neck to palm and back waist to leg heel. Please advise.
Hi sir, iam an cricketer. When I try to throw the ball i'm getting heavy pain in shoulder (right hand). Can you please give me some exercise for this. Or advice me should I need to consider a doctor.
I am a 22year male and I suffering from back pain for several months and cold what I want to do doctor.
I feel always tiered, restless, down, lazy, never feel fresh even when wake up in the morning, trying to avoid work, stiffness in whole body and my brain is also feels restless, confusing etc.
Stress fractures are small cracks that may appear in a bone. It occurs due to repetitive application of force in the same area. It is very common among various sports such as running, tennis and football. It may also occur due to osteoporosis as this disorder weakens the bones and allows stress fractures to occur easily.
The majority of stress fractures occur due to overuse of a specific muscle. The bones and the muscles used in a specific movement do not get time to recover, thus leading to stress fracture.
Causes: The major cause of stress fracture is change in physical activity, such as a sudden increase in exercise. The other factors that may lead to stress fracture are -
- Poor conditioning: If you are starting an exercise regimen without proper preparation, then it may cause stress on the muscles. It is important that you condition your body before doing any intense activity to prevent injuries.
- Bone insufficiency: Various disorders such as osteoporosis reduces bone strength and increases the likelihood of a stress fracture. If you have low bone density then you are at a higher risk of having stress fractures.
- Change in surface: Change in surface like shifting from running on grass to road tends to cause more stress on the legs, thus increasing the likelihood of a fracture.
- Improper form: Performing any exercise with improper form may lead to a number of injuries. It is recommended to learn the correct technique before exercising, so you may use a spotter or a trainer to guide you.
The symptoms of a stress fracture are:
- Pain: You may experience dull to severe pain if you have stress fractures. The severity of pain will depend on the severity of the fracture.
- Swelling: Pain may be accompanied by swelling on the sides and the top of the foot.
- Tenderness: Stress fractures may cause tenderness in the muscles around the affected area.