Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. DeshmukhYour feedback matters!
I have. Black spots on my face, neck. And back. It's very. Annoying for me. How can I get over it. Telk me what to do?
I have a pain in my right hip bone since 2 years. I have showned it more than a 10 doctors but nobody cure it and also nobody has identified it.
I am 26 years old and I have backache (disc problem l4, l5) last two years. I am not properly heavy pain please tell any suggestion.
Hello. Sir I do have pain on my right leg since 8 days, I am taking medicine from my near by doctors but its not going. Pls give me suitable suggestions.
My wife is 36. She gets sharp pain in her left hip bone while lying down on the back. The symptoms seems to be for Sytica. Please advice the cure. I massage that area she gets sharp pain at that time as well.
I am 46 years of age. I have a complain of lower backache and left leg. I can't sit long even half an hour. Please advice.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Dr. Naval Patel sir advised me to take paracetamol 250, Bio D3 Max for my back pain and joint pain through Lybrate app. So I am asking how to take this medicine. Please help me sir/madam.
I am seriously suffering from joint pain. Many doctors from apollo glinigal hospital, narayani hospital visited by me even many local doctors. But no result what to do?
Meri problem hai bachche ki shaadi ko 9 saal ho chuke hai meri pareshani hai ki main dischatge jaldi ho jata hai or ab to ghutano mein bhi dard hota hai jabki meri or wife ki reports normal hai fir bhi.
She is having shoulder pain from past 2 years we have consult doctors, they have advice to do physiotherapy but of not help. Recently we started injections for it, she was feeling gud but now again its troubling a lot coz of pain. Please advice.
Most of us lead sedentary lifestyles these days which have led us to experience severe problems with our spine. Irrespective of your age, a majority of people today suffer from back pains as a result of sitting for long periods. The most effective way to counter back pain is to strengthen your spine to make it capable of dealing with these aches in a better manner.
These 3 exercises will help you counter back pain quickly.
1. Leg lifts - a lot of us have weak abdominal muscles as compared to other regions and this leads to an imbalance in the muscle strength of different groups. Leg lifts help restore that balance. You have to lie on your back and choose a firm and rigid surface. Start by lifting your legs slowly and avoid any bending. Keep lifting them to bring them at an angle of 90 degrees with your upper body and then return to the starting position. Around 15-20 repetitions of this exercise on a daily basis are bound to give you much relief from recurring back pain.
2. Cycling - this exercise is perfect for building coordination among all the abdominal muscles of your body. Set your body in a sit-up position with your back on the floor and knees bent. Next, move your legs in a pedalling position, as you would do in case of riding an actual bicycle. Continue the movement for about 20 seconds in each direction.
3. Plank positions - in a plank position, you are required to hold your body in a particular position for a specified time period. For example, you can perform a plank position by holding your body in a position that it would acquire during a push-up. Do not rest on your palms and instead bend them at your elbow, so that your weight now rests on the forearms. Breathe deeply and hold the position for a minimum of 30 seconds.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Are you suffering from rheumatoid arthritis and looking for an effective treatment? You can choose homeopathic treatment as it is natural and is free from any side effect. Rheumatoid arthritis is a form of autoimmune disease, which causes inflammation of the joints. The inflammation can be chronic and does not subside on its own. It leads to destruction of your joint tissues. Here are some top homeopathic medicines, which are used for treating rheumatoid arthritis:
- Causticum: This is one of the primary homeopathic medicines used to treat rheumatoid arthritis when there are joint deformities. The patient weakens over time and the muscles lose strength eventually. The patient feels extremely restless during the night and the restlessness is associated mostly with the legs. Contractions in the tendons likely result in deformities and intense pain. The pain is tearing in nature. Due to weakness of the forearm muscles, the patient may not have a firm grip on anything. The pain usually improves by keeping the affected the area warm.
- Caulophyllum: This is an effective medicine for rheumatoid arthritis and is commonly used for women. It is used when small joints are affected more, compared to the larger joints in the limbs. This medicine is mostly used to treat arthritis of fingers of your hands and feet. The pain keeps on changing positions all the time within a small span of time. At one moment, you may feel it on your right hand, and soon after it may affect your left hand. Gradually, it shifts towards the feet as well.
- Colchicum: This homeopathic medicine is usually required during chronic stages of rheumatoid arthritis. It affects several tissues such as periosteum, synovial membranes and other muscle tissues. The inflamed parts turn red, become hot and swollen. The pain is expected to worsen during the evening and night. The fingertips may feel numb and you may feel some joint stiffness as well. A feverish feeling is also likely.
- Ledum Pal: This medicine is used in the cases of rheumatoid arthritis where the rheumatoid starts in the feet and travels upwards spreading to the upper joints of the body. The patient feels cold, but still cannot bear any amount of warmth. The small joints present in the feet are commonly affected. Swelling in the toes and ankles is a common symptom.
- Bryonia: This is an excellent homeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis. It is used when all the joints and joint membranes are swollen and affected. The pain experienced is unbearable and increases with motion. The inflamed joints become red and swollen.
To know the best homeopathic remedy which is ideal for treating your rheumatoid arthritis, you should consult a homeopathic doctor.