Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
After pregnancy my tummy has scare marks. I use ointment, tubes but no result shown and also my tummy gets vvvvvv fatty. What can I do so that my tummy gets flat and also I want ti reduce my wait as I have 85 kgs.
My semen count came as 7.8 million motility 60 % and morphology 70 % .I want to increase my semen count as doctor is advising for icsi treatment for baby. Please advise.
Sir my stomach is so pain so many times I what diet I need to eat daily to proper maintain our stomach and health please sir advise me some proper daily diet.
I am 17years and 6months old young boy is it possible for me to increase my height? Since I am 5 feet and 6 inches I m worried about my height.
I'm 24 I'm unable to do sex with age of 21 years virgin girl. I tried number of times but I failed cause of this I'm getting mentally disturbed.
Hi, I don't know if I have an anxiety disorder. I feel stressed and have some kind of inferiority complex about myself. I worry a lot for no reason, I sometimes don't step out of the house for days together. I feel really conscious and nervous when i'm outside. I also sometimes feel unwanted.
It's 6 months after pregnancy and I have gained a lot of weight. As i'm the only one to take care of my baby and other household, i'm not able to take care towards my weight and time for workouts. Please suggest me some simple daily follow able method to cut down some fat and get back to normal figure.
What is diabetes. What is symptoms of diabetes. What causes diabetes. What is normal diabetes level.
Also known as tubal sterilization, tubectomy is a permanent method of contraception in women. It is a surgical procedure in which a portion of the fallopian tube is blocked to prevent the egg that is released from the ovaries, from reaching the uterus. In case an egg is present in the uterus, it carries with it the risk of fertilization thus, can lead to pregnancy. Sometimes the patient may change her decision and ask for a reversal of the process.
However, it should also be kept in mind that the surgery is a complex one. The results are often not guaranteed.
- Tubectomy refers to cutting or blocking a small portion of the fallopian tubes that prevent the released eggs from reaching the uterus.
- The surgeon reaches to the fallopian tubes by cutting open a portion of the abdomen in case of an open surgery.
- Laparoscopic techniques are also available to conduct the surgery.
- The fallopian tubes are blocked by an artificial clip to prevent the passage of eggs.
Are there any risk factors involved?
- Tubectomy may create a number of health complications in the long run.
- Tubectomy is not advised for patients who have previously undergone abdominal surgeries.
- Major risks of injury such as perforation surrounding blood vessels, internal haemorrhage or a severely life-threatening situation such as ectopic pregnancy may occur later on. Ectopic pregnancy is when fertilization and implantation occur within the fallopian tube instead of the uterus.
- Tubectomy is even more challenging than vasectomy and has higher chance of giving rise to health complications.
Although the procedure is complex, it has a few advantages as well. Minimally-invasive surgeries help in quicker recoveries. It is almost 99% effective as a measure of birth control and thus provides a permanent solution. This surgery can even be done immediately after delivery. Sometimes, in rural areas, family welfare departments, government hospitals and primary health care centres offer free surgery and care to aid and educate about family planning.