Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DeepaliYour feedback matters!
You probably do not think much about chewing while eating your food. Chewing is indeed important for your health. Well, this simple behaviour of chewing your food properly helps in proper digestion, absorption of essential nutrients and keeps several diseases at bay. When you chew your food properly, your body gives out digestive enzymes which break the large particles into smaller ones. Smaller particles are easy for you to digest.
If your food is not properly digested you can suffer from many digestive issues like bloating, stomach pain, indigestion, headache, constipation and also exhaustion. The number of times you are actually supposed to chew your food depends on the type of food you are eating. Softer food items break down easily and are also easy to digest. You should at least chew these food products 5-10 times before swallowing. Dense food takes time to break down and hence is difficult to digest. You should chew them about 30 times before swallowing. You can also take the package for Eating Right.
The benefits of chewing your food properly
- Easy digestion and exposure to saliva: Chewing your food for a longer time helps your food to come into direct contact with your saliva. The saliva helps to lubricate your food, as a result the food goes down easily through the oesophagus. Digestive enzymes present in your saliva also make the process of digestion easier.
- Chewing is good for your teeth: Chewing can be a good workout for your gums. It keeps your teeth bones stronger. The saliva released clears any food particles stuck inside your mouth, there is less plaque build-up and it also prevents tooth decay.
- Chewing helps to keep weight under check: To chew food properly you must eat consciously and when you slow down, you are instantly eating less. This simple process prevents you from overeating and helps you to avoid any excess weight gain.
- Chewing helps to prevent any kind of bacterial growth: Your food most of the time contains bacteria and saliva helps in killing some of them. So if you are eating longer and slower, it gets time to kill the bacteria which might affect your digestive process.
- Chewing gives you time to taste and enjoy your food: Properly chewing every morsel of your food lets you taste and enjoy the food you are eating which helps you in staying fit and healthy.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician and ask a free question.
*water is the main component of human body
*drinking 8-10 glasses of water each day to maintain good health
*drinking water makes us feel so refreshed that it actually improves our state of mind
*it has no calories, fat, carbohydrates or sugar
*about 60% of human body is made of water, and effects of dehydration can life threatening
My daughter is 4 and a half .a few days back I noticed a small patch of fine hair in her armpits and a few stands on her inner vagina. Other than this everything is normal. She's a little overweight. I consulted her paediatrician and he says it's normal and it might be cause she's a little overweight. Is it normal ?I'm really worried since I read any premature adrenarchae.
On 25 April I was with my boyfriend we didn't have sex only foreplay. But only for fraction of second he rubbed his penis over my vagina. After that immediately he removed it. I want to ask can I get pregnant thought this action. My period was on 11 April and till now it has not come. My exams are also going on.
I am not getting periods. Its been 10 days up. My periods date was 28th may. Now days I am living a stressfull days due to periods n my exam. I have done pregnancy test also which is negative although I didn't done sex but for safe side I done it .i m taking rajprahvartini n m2tone from 1 week. What should I do.
I want to understand what is the recommended dose for birth control pills. How many times I should take it and at what time of the day? For how long I should keep taking them? Which is the recommended brand?
I have married 5 years back. But I cannot become pregnant. I have consulted many doctors, but they are telling to do the tests myself and my husband. But I my husband will not coming. I have some problem in my menstrual cycle. What can I do?
Hello doctor, my last period was on 5th april 2015, I went to a gynecologist, he prescribed me primlut n and told me to take twice for 7 days. I have do so. My medicine was finished on 30.05. 2015 but still no results. Is this the correct medicine for me?
I have married before a year. I am 30 years old and my hubby is 36 years old. I have pcod problem and obesity. Kindly help me for conceiving a baby.Please suggest.
As I was bleeding for 4 weeks after taking the abortion pill. So I had consulted a doctor for d&c procedure, and I am going to do this procedure on 5 Jan, but its after 28 days m doing the procedure, just want to ask that there is chances of getting pregnant after in future again. Is there any complications in normal pregnancy. Does I get pregnant when I want to?
My wife's hsbag report of hepatitis b is positive and also she is pregnant but my report for same is negative or nonreactive. Can it affect to baby and can I do sex with her.
My gf having periods twice in a month with so much pain & body aching. Her main organ is also sore during that periods. What should she do?
Uterus is normal in size .the endo and myometrial echoes are normal .right ovary is not delineated. Left ovary shows a follicle measuring 20×17 mm ,mild free fluid in pelvis-? Cause .no adnexal mass lesion seen. It's my scanning result. Is any problem to get baby ?8 month back I got married but still no baby.
Hi. I had unprotected sex on 19 Oct. I took unwanted 72. I got my periods after that on23rd october. But my this month period is late by 4 days. Can I be pregnant.
When it comes to chocolate, darker is usually healthier. Dark chocolate is generally made with a high ratio of chocolate solids and very little added sugar.
Choosing low carb chocolate
- Choose dark chocolate made from at least 70% cocoa solids
- Choose chocolate that hasn’t come in contact with any gluten-containing grains.
- Select chocolate produced organically by people working under fair conditions.
- Choose specifically labeled low carb chocolate.
- Double check the label for net carbs and hidden carbs.
The chocolate rules
For health benefits and weight loss, dark chocolate enjoyed in moderation on a low carb diet is possible – but there are rules.
- Set a “chocolate limit” and eat only a realistic amount – a few square inches.
- Count your carbs and your calories. Be strict, honest and accurate.
- If your cravings for sweets increase, reconsider your decision to eat chocolate.
- Eat a maximum of 10 net carbs per hour to avoid insulin spikes.
Your best chocolate choices
Low carb chocolate is readily available online and in retail stores. The amount of choices is mind-boggling. These all-natural choices are the highest in nutritional value and the lowest in net carbs.
Eating dark low carb chocolate rules:
1. Natural dark chocolate
Dark chocolate can be a part of your low carb diet or keto plan. Dark chocolate is low in carbs and contains powerful disease-fighting antioxidants. Use the darkest chocolate you can find with real cacao and cocoa butter.
2. Organic raw cacao nibs
- Organic raw cacao nibs are “nature’s chocolate chips,” boasting a strong, raw dark chocolate flavor. Snack on these chocolate nibs or use them in recipes.
- Plentiful source of antioxidants and magnesium
3. Organic cacao powder
Cacao powder offers a rich taste and bold chocolate flavor. Viva labs cacao powder is made from criollo cacao beans – the highest quality cacao without bitterness.
4. Low carb cocoa powder
- Viva labs cacao powder is unprocessed, retaining important nutrients like magnesium, calcium, iron, fiber and protein.
- Antioxidants in cacao provide cellular defense against the effects of free radicals, improving the look of skin and promoting cellular repair and rejuvenation.
- Lift your mood, elevate energy and burn more fat. Add cacao to your favorite cup of bulletproof coffee and smoothies.
5. Atkins low carb chocolate
- Atkins endulge low carb chocolate bars
- The atkins company features an endulge line. Each low carb chocolate treat has less than 4 net carbs. Grab three free full-size atkins bars (and the quick start kit) here.
- These chocolate bars do have artificial sweeteners, so track your progress. Some low carbers experience a diet stall when eating these types of low carb treats.
6. Russell stover low carb chocolate
- Russell stover low carb chocolate
- Russell stover low carb chocolatelow carb chocolate speeds weight loss has a flavored line: pecan delight, milk chocolate dotted with almonds, truffles and french.
- Stover chocolates are artificially sweetened and have 0.3 net carbs per square.
7. Amber lyn low carb chocolate
- Amber lyn low carb dark chocolate
- Amber lyn chocolatelow carb chocolate speeds weight loss strives to give the “perfect chocolate experience” – especially to low carbers. Their rich, low carb dark chocolate has only 2 net carbs per bar.
8. Hershey sugar free low carb chocolate
- Hershey’s 1 carb chocolate barslow carb chocolate speeds weight loss are available at popular drug stores and grocers.
- This corporate giant’s 1 net carb collection of chocolate bars come in three flavors: chocolate candy, chocolate candy with soy chips and chocolate candy with almonds.
Should you be eating chocolate?
Thinking of adding chocolate to your low carb diet? first, weigh the pros and cons.
- Chocolate has antioxidants and helps repair free radical damage.
- Dark chocolate is a good source of iron, magnesium, copper and manganese.
- Dark chocolate is low or very low in sugar.
- Cocoa butter is a healthy, low in polyunsaturated fat.
- Eating chocolate on a low carb cheat day speeds fat loss.
- Dark chocolate still has some sugar – a toxin.
- Chocolate often triggers sugar cravings and carb binges.
- Many chocolates have soy lecithin, an emulsifying agent.
- Some chocolates are cross-contaminated with gluten grains.
- Global chocolate is sometimes made in exploitative or unsafe working conditions.