Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak TelavaneYour feedback matters!
One of the best Doctor in Thane district. But it is very difficult to get appointment. He has been very. Courteous with patients. The treatment is like Midas touch. I can say with confidence that if anyone is sick/ill he will definitely be fit & active within a fortnight.
Hello, I am a 34 year old male. I was operated for hernia 10 years back which was when I was told that I have only one testicle. I am married. My concern is that I get weak erections, ejaculate early n can manage only one session in a night. After that I just fail to get an erection. I got a testosterone test done which gave me a decent reading of 496. I want to know how can I get myself treated for this?
Gastric acids are chemicals provided by your stomach to aid digestion. But the corrosive effects they induce are counteracted by the secretion of other chemicals. It is when the secretion of these chemicals is impaired that it leads to damaged stomach lining, causing acidity, also known as acid reflux.
Ayurveda promises some easy home treatments for acidity which are quite efficient in ensuring fast recovery for you. You can use any of these listed Ayurvedic treatments if you suffer from acidity.
- Amla powder (Indian Gooseberry) and honey: Soak one teaspoonful of amla powder in half a cup of water. Add honey and stir and drink empty stomach in the morning. Repeat similarly for the evening.
- Cumin seeds: You can reduce cumin seeds to their powder form, then you have to add half a spoon of it to water; presumably, one liter. Then, keep the solution boiling then filter it. You will have to make sure that you drink this solution instead of normal water. Take this water based solution everyday till recovery. This is quite an effective remedy for acidity.
- Mulethi (liquorice) and honey: You can reduce liquorice root to powder, then to half a spoon of this powder add little honey to form paste. Lick to consume this paste twice daily after meals. Liquorice neutralizes the acids quickly to give relief.
- White pumpkin juice: Take white pumpkin peel and slice it and make a pulpy juice out of it. Half a cup twice daily gives fast recovery from gastritis and acidity. Alternatively you may eat sweet made of pumpkin (peetha ki methai) after meals.
- Buttermilk: You can take half a glass of buttermilk and add a pinch of each asafetida and turmeric to it. With it, also take care to add a tiny amount of fenugreek and drink it at night, to make the most of its benefits.
- Jaggery: You can try taking boiled ash gourd with jaggery. This relieves the burning sensation in the stomach to a considerable extent. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hiking is one of those manly activities that is much more fun and satisfying than it sounds on paper - as long as penis rash doesn't rear its ugly head. The invigorating, enlivening feeling that a guy gets from becoming one with Nature can be severely diminished when jock itch or other skin conditions intrude upon his enjoyment. Men interested in hiking need to take steps to keep their penis health at a high level, warding off a penis rash or treating it properly if it does arise.
Why does a penis rash often occur when hiking? It's only natural. When hiking, the penis and balls are going to be bounced around, as they are on any occasion. However, hiking tends to cause the bouncing to occur over an extended period of time, often with only occasional breaks. By contrast, regular everyday walking is for shorter periods of time, usually with extended breaks between. In addition, hiking tends to involve different strides and stances - longer, shorter, reaching up, etc. Both of these conditions create greater opportunity for friction between the groin and the fabric surrounding it.
In addition, hiking tends to involve a decent level of exertion, which in turn increases the "sweat factor." A sweaty penis creates more friction while damp; it also creates more bacteria, which in turn adds to the potential for a penis rash to develop.
So, with penis rash conditions at an optimum level, what are some steps for preventing the condition from gaining a foothold?
- Wear the right underwear. Loose boxers tend to exacerbate the situation, creating even more friction. Briefs are better from the point of view of tightness, but they can cause a rash around the legs where the elastic tightens. Boxer briefs or Lycra shorts are a better bet.
- Try a bandana. The penis head is especially prone to getting chafed and rashy when hiking, so many men try folding a bandanna and tying it around the head while hiking for extra protection.
- Consider a condom. Some men have also found that wearing a condom while hiking helps keep the friction to a minimum. However, finding one that will stay on can be tricky, unless a guy plans on maintaining an erection for the entire hike. With a flaccid penis, using a smaller-sized condom may work - but it can also create a painful situation when an erection does arise. (Since a man experiences several erections a day, it is logical to assume a hiker will have an erection at least some of the time.) Of course, men who have an allergy to latex will need to use a non-latex condom.
- Open up. If a man is sure he will encounter no other hikers, he may wish to unzip and let his penis air out for a while as he hikes. This can also dry out excess sweat.
If a penis rash does develop, be sure to wash and dry the penis thoroughly as soon as possible. Leaving the affected area bare and exposed to the air can help the healing process as well.
Penis rash from hiking can be treated by keeping the penis in good health via the regular application of a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Maintaining the hydration balance is crucial; the skin needs to have the proper oils for healing, so a crème with a potent combination of a high end emollient (such as Shea butter) and a natural hydrator (such as vitamin E) is definitely needed. It's also important that the skin benefits from a powerful antioxidant to help prevent significant oxidative cell damage to penis skin cells. A crème containing an antioxidant like alpha lipoic acid is ideal.