Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak S PalnitkarYour feedback matters!
I have L4, L5, spine problem due to this my legs also affected, pain in legs, discomfort at sleeping time feeling weakness and can not have food like curd banana from which pain increased. Kindly suggest what should be in my diet? My age 41 and weight 58 kg. I am a female. With milk stomach get upset. What should I eat to fit myself and to get rid of weakness? thanks.
In these sunny days. Face skin are shrunken Any suggestions or medicines for making skin clean and glow?
Most women get accustomed to and know the pattern of their menstrual cramps. So, when something out of this pattern happens, they know it is not normal. There are various reasons for pelvic pains not associated with menses. The following are some common causes and it is always advisable to seek medical help, which will help in right diagnosis, early intervention and reduced complications.
- Ectopic pregnancy: If a fertilized egg has planted itself outside of the uterus or the womb, it is referred to as ectopic pregnancy. The fallopian tube is the most common place for ectopic pregnancies. There is associated pelvic pain, which is unilateral, sharp, and gradually worsens. There would also be associated bleeding which is darker than the regular bleeding. This again should be confirmed on an ultrasound and then the ectopic pregnancy removed.
- Endometriosis: The inner thick layer of the uterus could be infected leading to severe pelvic pain, especially in women who are in their 30s, who are not able to conceive. This is often ignored, considering it as normal and it continues to progress and could even result in infertility.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID): Infections like gonorrhea or chlamydia travel up from the genital tract and reach the uterus. Infection along the entire reproductive tract can lead to severe pain. In most cases, if identified early, a course of antibiotics is all that is required to control this infection. Left untreated, it can even cause infertility.
- Ovarian cysts: Another common cause of pelvic pain, they are quite often asymptomatic, except for occasional pelvic pain. They also disappear with no medical intervention. Sometimes, however, it may get infected or rupture and can cause severe pain. This can is an indication for medical intervention. Ultrasound may be required for diagnosis and treatment may include surgical removal.
- Uterine fibroids: The fibroids are noncancerous growths, which can grow to a considerable size and fall short of blood supply. This may cause them to burst, which can be very painful.
- Miscarriage: Most miscarriages occur before 13 weeks of pregnancy and the usual accompanying symptoms of bleeding are severe pelvic cramps. If you are pregnant and notice bleeding with pelvic pain, it is advisable to immediately visit a doctor. Diagnosis may require an ultrasound to confirm the miscarriage. If medications are not sufficient to remove the remnants, then a dilation and curettage may be required.
- Non-gynecological causes: Appendicitis, urinary tract infections, hernia, lower spinal problems, irritable bowel syndrome can also cause pelvic pain. The cause should be identified and managed accordingly.
Unfortunately, most women continue to experience and suffer with chronic pelvic pain without a cause identified. A thorough internal examination can help identify the problem and treat the issue.
I am 21 years guy, I have a severe back pain from last two month's, it pains alot when I sit or sleep. Help me. What to do?
I am a 21 year old girl and I have acne problem. It generally appears on whole my face when my periods is overdue by some days. Is there any solution for it from which I get my periods regularly and I can avoid pimples?
Sir I'm suffering from urine leakage problems but it's not like urine ,it is transparent liquid .it's happens only when I talk to my fiance and I'm not able to control when it happen.
Hello sir, I am a 21 yr old male. I have acne and dark spots on my face. What to do to rid of the problem?
I have constant pain in my back. Especially during winter? What could b the possible reason for dis?
I am too weak. How should I gain weight. I have strength bt I got very slim appearance. My friends are kidding me. Very soon I want to become a little bit fat.
Creative ways to increase water consumption
If you find it cumbersome to force yourself to drink plain old water all the time, there are several other interesting ways to ensure you’re getting the right amount of water. To keep yourself hydrated
• fall in love with herbal or iced teas. Surprise your taste buds with a variety of them such as mint, ginger, lemon, cinnamon, fennel, and peppermint. Herbal teas are known to be rich in antioxidants as well.
• have a bowl of clear soup or cold soup. It will not only fill you up and provide nutrition but also increase the water content in your body.
• similarly you can have combination of vegetable juices too.
• again lemon water, chass n coconut water can also be incorporated.
Stay hydrated stay healthy
I have black spots. I had pimples on my face at the age of 17+. With time pimples got decrease but spots remain same. And my skin is so dry. If I put cold cream then it become black and if I put any fairness cream then it become dry. And when I shave then little pimples appears on my face. And wrinkles appears on my face. My beard is also hard. So my age also look more than actual my real age. My age is 23 but due to acne and dryness in my on my face, my age look 25-26. Please suggest me treatment and face products to use to remove these problems and make my skin clean and smooth.
The chronic fatigue syndrome or CFS is a kind of debilitating disorder which causes extreme fatigue and tiredness. It is not treatable through rest and cannot be explained in the light of any underlying medical condition and hence a major problem.
Causes of chronic fatigue
It is understood what causes chronic fatigue. There are theories stating that it is triggered by psychological stress, viral infection and a combination of different factors which vary from one individual to another. Since no particular cause is still identified and many infections and diseases produce similar symptoms, it can be very difficult to diagnose. According to the reports of the Center For Disease Control and Prevention, chronic fatigue is the end stage of numerous health disorders rather than a single problem.
Diagnosing chronic fatigue
The chronic fatigue is one of the most challenging conditions to diagnose. There are no lab tests for screening the disorder and many symptoms of the chronic fatigue are similar to other conditions. The best way to be sure that an individual is suffering from fatigue is to rule out the possibilities of other disorders like major depressive disorder, hypothyroidism, multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia, lupus, Lyme disease and mononucleosis.
Treating chronic fatigue disorder
At present, there is no particular cure for the chronic fatigue syndrome. Every person who is affected with the disease manifests different symptoms and thus, may require different treatment options which can manage the disease and relieve the symptoms. Some of the most prevalent treatment options for chronic fatigue include-
- Home remedies and changes in lifestyle: Making proper lifestyle changes can bring about positive impact. One should try to limit and even eliminate the caffeine intake which can aid a better sleep and ease your insomnia. It is important to avoid sleeping during daytime. Another effective way is to go to bed at the same time and wake up at the same time each morning as a fixed routine.
- Therapy: Two types of therapies can help the people suffering from the chronic fatigue disorder. The first one is psychological counseling which helps in coping with the problems and improving the mindset. Another option is physical therapy where a physical therapist can aid in creating a daily routine and carve out an exercise plan which gradually increases the intensity. This is termed as the graded exercise therapy or GET and it helps the patients suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome cope up with the difficulties.
- Medications: It is important to note that no single medicine can treat all the symptoms of the chronic fatigue disorder. The symptoms can alter with the passage of time and may also trigger depression. The experts may recommend antidepressant for combatting it. In case the lifestyle changes fail to offer a restful sleep in the night, the doctor may also suggest a mild sedative. Sometimes, pain reliever is also suggested so that the affected individual can manage the joint pain caused by the chronic fatigue.
These are a few of the most common treatment options for chronic fatigue and helps in effective management of the disorder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.