Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak S MahajanYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old female. Am suffers from pimples nd aches in my face. What can I do for without that all pimples am using adaple-c ointment.
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
I am student studying in plus two. I am 18. My height is 185 cm and I am 100 kg. I wish to loss my weight.
Hi I had unprotected sex on 24th December 2016 at 2: 30 AM and took the I pill at 12: PM (that is within 6-12 hours )and I have my cycle on 14th every month but I get periods in 5 days after taking the pill. It didn't happen this time but today at 1: 30 PM I went to the washroom to pee and saw 2-3 blood spots in the pot and thought them to be my periods but after 20-25 minutes I went to the washroom again and there was no blood neither in the pot nor on the pad till now that is 4: PM. There are just 2-3 blood spots on the pad that is it. The flow on the first day is usually less but not as less as this. Is this implantation bleeding, what shall I do?
I am having a lot of hair fall and itchiness in scalp. My hair almost stopped growing. Growth is very less. I want to stop hair fall and want to grow hair. Pls suggest me some effective oil to grow hair fast.
This is a question that is asked very often. Both these condition Hypertension and Diabetes are not like cold or fever where we take medications and stop them when it subsides. They are not diseases but rather conditions that develop in the body. By conditions i mean that they can be controlled but never really eliminated. The means of controlling is by medications. There are some exceptions such as obesity high grade and pregnancy where in diabetes and hypertension occur but are lost once significant weight is reduced or after child is delivered. However, otherwise they go out of control if medication is not taken after the condition is under control especially during periods of stress and excessive eating. Even in obesity and pregnancy the drugs are only stopped under medical supervision and monitoring periodically (weekly or biweekly) and it is never advisabale for patients to stop medications on their own.
Many people think at least for once if they can eliminate all allopathic medicines and try some other form of treatment from another system of medicine to get rid of diabetes and hypertension completely. If this was possible then there would be a documented or known case of such a thing happening but unfortunately there is none. Therefore do not stop or discontinue medications without medical supervision and periodic monitoring of both conditions or else it may have serious consequences.