Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak PawarYour feedback matters!
I have been quit smoking from last 2 months still I have black marks on my face so what should I do for remove them?
I am 53 Years Old and has noticed Dark Brown Dots and patches on my ankle and foot areas since last 2-3 years and now since past 6 months I have noticed dark brown patches on my face scattered over, what do I do.
Good afternoon sir. Sir my face full with pimple spots sir. Black spots can not removing sir. I used number of creams but no. Result.
5 facial rejuvenation myths debunked
A cosmetic treatment that aims to restore the youthfulness of your face is known as facial rejuvenation. This face enhancement can be achieved through either surgical or non-surgical means and involves procedures like facelift, neck lift, brow lift and eyelid lift.
This subject also comes with its fair share of myths, which are:
Myth 1: Facelifts only tighten the skin
This is not true. In a facelift procedure, the surgeon simply doesn't tighten your facial skin but lifts and tightens the underlying tissues and muscles. As a consequence, it is not only the skin that ends up looking tighter but your entire face.
Myth 2: Crow's feet can be removed using eyelid lift
An eyelid lift is performed to remove fat that accumulates around your eye area. Fat in this area causes bags under your eye. This process aims at the tightening of the skin surrounding your eyelid region. But eyelid surgery doesn't prevent the muscles in this area from contracting, which is a cause of crow's feet or wrinkles.
Myth 3: It is not safe for dark-skinned people
While ablative laser procedures may not be ideal for individuals with darker skin tones as they are more at risk of developing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (it refers to a form of temporary pigmentation that occurs following an injury or an inflammatory disorder), treatments like microdermabrasion (a procedure that removes dead skin cells using a special diamond tip instrument) and chemical peels (a technique used to smoothen and improve your skin texture) can be safely done.
Myth 4: All injectable treatments are the same
The function that an injectable serve is either one of these two: it prevents your nerves from signalling the muscles (which is what botox does), or fills up spaces to remove wrinkles and fine lines. They are therefore not the same. Injectables differ from one another based on ingredients, duration, the part of the face where they are used and results.
Myth 5: Facial surgeries and cosmetic injectables don't give you a natural appearance
The key to getting a natural appearance from your facial rejuvenation procedure lies with consulting with a qualified and experienced cosmetic surgeon. He or she is the best person to help get you the results that you are looking for while keeping you in the loop about the potential risks and cost.
I am 46 years old. From 2009 to 2011, I started taking asf 4x and some times asf 6x for white spots on my upper lip (not so white, slightly dull) and also some little white dots on my hand. Those dots on hand vanished, but, the one on the lip remained as it is. After that, I enrolled by paying rs. 20k at baksons and took their pills for three years, i. E. From 2012 jan to 2014 dec. The white spot on upper lip never vanished. This year, i. E. In 2015, I am again taking asf 6x (sbl company), but, till date nothing happened. Over the several years, I also applied the liquid on the upper lip, but, nothing happened. Kindly advice.
I have done a chemical peeling to my face to get rid of pores. But it resulted in black spots on my nose and cheek. How to get rid of these and how to be fairer?
I was smoking from last 7 years bt I left smoking from last 3 month. I am having black lips, how can you cure it. Tell me some home remedy as well as medicine.
Are you fussy about getting a facial, believing an age old adage that men don’t need facials? Think again, you can be nowhere near the truth as the harsh reality is that men do need facials period. Yes, you might not entertain the fact of having layers of cucumber or banana on your skin and it certainly doesn’t look appealing. But the reality is that your skin can suffer the same damage and wear and tear as a woman’s skin and it needs the dedication and care it deserves. In fact, probably more than the ladies, guys need facials, thanks to their coarser skin, larger pores, and increased chance of sun damage. Feels discomforting? Fret not; as we lay down some points that staunchly suggest that men do need facials like their woman counterparts
- Men produce more oil: Men have higher testosterone levels than women and this indirectly produces more oil. This oil can clog your pores and can lead to blackheads, which may lead to pimples. Also due to the coarseness, they can also develop as rashes and can leave permanent marks if not treated properly. Have a facial done at a spa to take care of these risks. The reason why these are better done at a spa is that the specialist can understand your skin type and can chart down a treatment plan based on it. Also, you might have to exfoliate your skin often to reduce the toughness of the dead skin cells.
- Benefitting in a smoother shave: No matter how many types of razor you use, the friction caused by the metal to your skin is irreversible. Irritation is one of the common consequences that your facial skin has to undergo every time you shave. The result can be more damaging than you have ever thought so. A deep facial will deep clean bumps and soothe the irritated skin. You can also try various after shave effects to reduce the rashness to the skin and simultaneously you can opt for specialised facial treatment for shaving side effects. You can experience a smoother and a better shave when your skin is smoother.
- Facials use products far from the market: It is a known fact that some of the facial products used are not available over the counters. The techniques and the products used can be handled like a pro only by an experienced facial therapist. Instead of following an advertisement and going for a product, take some time off for getting a facial. You can also experience an opportunity to ask more questions regarding the product used on your face. Facials can be ideal stress busters too and can help a great deal in relaxing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Sir I am facing the problem with fungal disease. Sir what can be the precaution that could be taken against it?
I am 26 year old lady. Having severe dark circles. Seriously want to ged rid of them. Please help me out ?
Skin is the body's most expansive organ, but a few people know how to take care of their skin properly. Between media hype and amateur beauty tips, it is hard to differentiate between myths and reality. For example, should you splurge on an expensive moisturizer or not? Here's the truth behind three common beauty myths.
- You need sunscreen only when you're outdoors on a sunny day: Sunscreen should be applied everyday whether you're indoors or outdoors. It is a misconception that we are safe from the sun's UV rays when we're indoors. However, UV rays are of two types. While the UVB rays that causes sunburn are blocked by walls, we are still vulnerable to the UVA rays indoors. UVA rays are responsible for skin ageing and skin cancer. Similarly, on cloudy days, we are safe from UVB rays but still need protection from UVA rays. Ideally, your sunscreen should have a minimum SPF of 20-30. If you don't like applying makeup over sunscreen, pick makeup products that are enriched with SPF. You need to moisturize and tone your skin everyday.
- No two people have the same skin requirements: While it may work for a person with dry skin to moisturize their skin every day, this may be detrimental for someone with oily skin. If you have oily skin, look for a lotion instead of creams, but if your skin is dry, you definitely need a cream based moisturizer. Similarly, a toner is great for oily skin but can disturb the PH balance of dry skin. Also take a look at the climate before you moisturize your skin. Moisturizing your face regularly in a humid area can lead to breakouts, while using a toner in dry weather can make the skin rough.
- Makeup causes acne: Makeup aficionados can breathe a sigh of relief; wearing makeup for extended durations does not lead to acne. The way you use your makeup and the type of product you use are the villains here. Contrary to popular belief, foundation is designed not to be absorbed into skin pores but to form a layer over the skin. Using expired products is also one of the main causes of acne. The other reason makeup is thought to trigger acne is because, if you go to sleep with makeup on, you may wake up with a breakout. This is because not washing your face, clogs your skin pores with the day's grime and dirt.