Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak K. YadavYour feedback matters!
I have white hair on my head though I am not full 20. What should I do? Is it the lever problem or something else? Kindly consult me. Should I go for check up.
I am trying to get beards, but facial hair are not growing. What should I do to stimulate growth of facial hair and to grow beards?
Sir, I have read that our SIDDHARSs told that instead of walking in a straightway, if we walk in the shape of 8 (Eight) (In size 6' Breath and 12" Length) will reduce the level of Sugar and make the body fit in 30 days. Is this correct and shall I try it?
Which homeopathic medicines helps in reducing hairs on my hands and body? do they cause any side effect?
My boyfriend cheated me 4 years ago. But I still cannot get over it. Day by day I am going into depression. I am in a new relationship now. But I still cannot forget my past. Can you please help me?
My age 55, I had 20% diabetes n had little bit thyroid. I lost my 5 kgs n become thin and skin become just like old aged people and become week and legs muscles become tightness.Please tell.
Hi Doctor my mom is 60 years her problem is since 2 months her feet skin is becoming hard and started cracking she feels very burning and painful and sometimes blood is coming out from cracks she is taking aceret25 tab and applying Dershine cream but no result her diabetes is normal and no bp hemoglobin is also normal pls advice Thanks in advance.
Suffering from fungal infection constant rash in inner things penis partially turned to whitish colour and spreading all around including foreskin.
Which type of doctor I should visit? Before visiting doctor what I can try? I am 43 year old female, I have shoulder pain since last one year, initially it was not paining much but now it is getting worse. When I try to move my right hand up it gives me unbearable pain. It will be only when my hand go higher then shoulder. Gone through sugar and thyroid test it is normal. I tried to do exercise also but it pain so much if I do. Thanks.
Hi, I am 24 years running old and my height is 5.1 I am from hydrabad. I am very struggle with height how to solve my problem.
I need help with my lips. There is black color around my lips. How do I get rid off them lastly? Please let me know if there is any treatment so that I can get treated. Lips are in some pink or red color but around them I have a black color. Upper lip is not as pink as lower. It's some black. Please help me.
My name us manpreet Singh I have problem with my low knee pain when I was trying to run then pain is starting pls give me some solution.
Hi I always have irritation in my eyes and sometimes it burns and when I wake up it burns for a while, can someone let me know what it is and let me know what is the cure.
Tinnitus is a disorder which is characterized by a constant perception of a ringing noise in the ears. This is not the condition in itself, rather it signals some other underlying condition such as an ear injury or age related hearing loss. It is not a serious condition, although the symptoms can worsen with age. If you are affected by this disorder, you might experience or ‘hear’ a constant ringing sensation in the ears, even if there are no external sources of noise. These sounds could range from being a buzzing, ringing, to a hissing sound. This condition has mighty chances of interfering with your daily routine.
It is classified into two types:
- Objective tinnitus: This disorder is caused by muscle contractions or a blood vessel problem.
- Subjective tinnitus: The more commonly occurring type, it is caused by damage to the auditory nerves or regions of the brain that interpret sound.
The causes of this disorder are:
- Exposure to loud noise: If you are exposed to loud noises such as the ones emanating from firearms or heavy machinery over a prolonged period, it can lead to tinnitus.
- Aging: Aging can cause progressive loss of hearing, thus triggering tinnitus.
- Blockage of the ear: There is earwax present in the ears, the function of which is to trap dirt and bacteria. Excessive earwax accumulation leads to loss of hearing, resulting in tinnitus.
- Modifications of the ear bone: Any stiffening of the middle bone in the ear could impair your hearing and result in this condition.
Certain factors such as smoking, age, sex (men are prone to this disorder) and heart related disorders increase the risks of being affected by this condition.
The treatment of this condition begins with the identification of the underlying condition, if any. The various treatment options are –
- Removal of earwax: Excess earwax has gotten rid of which can relieve symptoms of tinnitus.
- Suppression of noise: Certain machines, known as white noise machines, produce random sounds such as the sound of rain or the sounds of waves, thus eliminating the ‘hearing’ of sounds which are common to this condition.
- Medications: Certain medications such as alprazolam and nortriptyline can help reduce the severity of the symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ent-specialist.