Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak K PopatYour feedback matters!
I have recurrent aphthous stomatitis (ulcers) Since 5 days I am suffering from big mouth ulcers they are big from normal size I can not eat anything even I can not talk its pain is like pain of wounds and it hurts very badly its really painful for me sometimes even I can not sleep coz of this ulcers please help me out.
Hello, I lost my tooth in an accident. Doctor advice me to go for a tooth cap. What's the life time of a tooth cap. Any other possibilities? Doctor said I dont need a root canal as I went for consultation immediately.
Mere mom k teeth's danto me dard hokar peep araha hai ye kis wajase horaha hai ky ye koi khatrnak bimari hai.
Tooth sensitivity is a condition when the nerve ending in the teeth are overly sensitive to hold hot and cold conditions. Drinking and eating hot or cold food may cause a sharp pain in the tooth. A material called dentin, which is what makes up the inside of your tooth, is protected by the enamel in the crown and the cementum in the root of the tooth. In cases when the dentin loses its covering, teeth may be become sensitive.
Causes of sensitive teeth
1. Inflammation caused by bacteria may lead to sensitive teeth.
2. Gum diseases such as gingivitis may cause the gums to retract and reveal the roots of your teeth.
3. Constantly grinding your teeth can cause the enamel to break down, which leads to exposure of the dentin.
4. Accumulation of plaque can cause sensitive teeth.
5. Various acidic foods such as lemon cause the enamel to be worn out.
6. Sensitive teeth is caused by decay of the tooth.
7. Various dental procedures such as teeth restoration and cleaning of the teeth cause the teeth to be sensitive.
Treatments for sensitive teeth
1. You need to use dental products that contain fluoride. Fluoride products tend to decrease teeth sensitivity.
2. Restrict consumption of acidic foods such as lemon and some dairy products.
3. If you grind your teeth then start using mouth guard.
4. Follow proper dental hygiene, such as brushing and flossing on a regular basis to keep teeth sensitivity at bay.
5. You should use a toothbrush that has soft bristles so that the gum tissue is not affected while brushing.
6. You may use a toothpaste that has been made for people who have sensitive teeth.
7. You may apply fluoride varnishes to root surfaces that have been exposed.
8. You may cover up root surfaces with white fillings.
9. Application of dentin sealers to root surfaces that have been exposed may help in preventing tooth sensitivity.
10. Laser is also effective to fix tooth sensitivity.
My teeth is shaking I had do root canal for my that teeth. And now my that teeth is paining because of shaking so please suggest me what should I do now. I had also done my root canal treatment. For my that teeth.
I am getting frequent headache due to heavy sun light and if I play. What will be the cause for it. Will my wisdom tooth will be a problem? Or any other reason.
I have a teeth ache problem whenever I drink cold water I feel this. Please tell me how to get over this problem.
Sir I am suffering from severe tooth ache. Actually my wisdom tooth is coming. The tooth is black In colour. I clicked a picture which I can send you for better understanding.
Their is bleeding in my teeth and very bad smell from mouth please tell me which toothpaste should I use and what else should I do.
Dental abscess is characterized by pus formation in the teeth or the gums. This infection may occur either in the gums or the tip of the tooth. It usually occurs due to a bacterial infection which may enter the mouth through food, thus causing accumulation of plaque. If the plaque is not removed by following proper dental hygiene, then it may result in abscess.
The various factors that increase your chances of getting affected by dental abscess are a sugar rich diet and poor oral hygiene. You should brush your teeth to prevent symptoms of dental abscess. A diet that has too much sugar may lead to cavities that increases your risk of dental abscess.
Dental abscess may be classified into three types:
Periodontal abscess: This type of abscess occurs in the bone structures in the teeth
Gingival abscess: This type of abscess occurs in the gums
Periapical abscess: Periapical abscess occurs in the soft areas of the tooth
Entry of bacteria through holes in the teeth may result in breaking down of the soft tissue under the enamel. The infection may result in the hole to penetrate the pulp in the teeth. The bacteria thus infects the bone present in the teeth causing Periapical abscess. The bacteria that infects as a result of plaque accumulation may lead dental abscess. This may also lead to formation of gaps in the teeth leading to infection in the inner areas of the teeth.
The symptoms of dental abscess are:
The teeth may become sensitive to hot and cold temperatures
Pain during chewing food
A persistent pain in the jaw that radiates to the ear
You may experience a swelling in the face and the neck
Tenderness in the lymph nodes in the neck
You may experience symptoms of fever
Presence of foul smelling fluid in your mouth
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.