Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepak Hegde
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak HegdeYour feedback matters!
I have a foul smell coming from my mouth even after brushing in the morning. How to I get free of bad breath.
I'm 26years old female and have bad breath problem. I have changed many tooth paste like colgate, pepsodent, dober red, himalaya etc. But I didn't see the difference. And I don't have ulcer. But I'm having cavities. And I also done orthodontic treatment and tooth filling. Please tell me how to cure this problem.
8 years ago I was injured and it was suppurated in my lower front teeth but I was taken full treatment. Now its paining, is it cause of this?
I had a swelling at the end of the teeth in mouth at right side and it pains all vein swelling is like a bean. What should I do.
Bad breath is a condition that usually results from poor oral health or digestive problems. Bad breath may also cause social awkwardness and self-esteem issues. The practitioner first carries out a diagnosis to detect the symptoms and prescribes a remedy accordingly.
The various causes of bad breath are:
- Irregular brushing habits
- Tobacco consumption
- Consuming certain foods like onion and garlic may result in a foul smell
- Yeast infections in the mouth
- Dry mouth where saliva production is minimal
- Illnesses such as kidney problems may cause bad breath
Homeopathy focuses on providing a holistic treatment rather than a symptom based treatment.
The various homeopathic remedies for bad breath are:
- Pulsatilla: If you have bad breath along with dry mouth, Pulsatilla can be an effective remedy. Pulsatilla is a very effective treatment for getting rid of bad breath along with dry mouth.
- Merc sol: It is very effective in treating bad breath along with increased production of saliva. If your salivary glands are overactive and have a moist mouth, then this remedy is recommended. It is also useful in getting rid of bad breath that occurs from dental cavities.
- Carbo veg: If the bad breath results from infections, such as gingivitis and gum bleeding, then you may use this remedy. It is also used in the treatment of pus discharge from the gums.
- Carbolic acid: Carbolic acid is used to treat bad breath along with constipation. The symptoms are bloated abdomen, abdominal cramps and nausea.
- Kreosote: This remedy is recommended for bad breath that results from dental caries. It may lead to bleeding from your gums due to teeth decay.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is a treatment that is recommended for bad breath that results from a throat infection. The throat infection may be accompanied by symptoms of fever.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is used for treating symptoms of bad breath along with cold. This also relieves symptoms of indigestion and constipation.
Dental cleanings remove plaque from teeth and reduce the risk of cavities. Your dentist will check your teeth forcavities after each cleaning. Cavities are tooth decay, or holes that form on the surface of your teeth. They don?t typically cause discomfort in the early stages, but pain and sensitivity may develop if you ignore the problem.
Different factors increase the risk for cavities. These include drinking sugary beverages, eating sugary foods, and bacteria in the mouth. Your dentist can recommend a plan to reduce your number of cavities. This can include brushing or flossing more often, avoiding certain types of foods, and chewing sugarless gum throughout the day to increase the amount of saliva in your mouth.