Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak HegdeYour feedback matters!
I am a 47 years man with border line diabetes. I clinch my teeth in the night while sleeping. What do I do?
M 24. Female. I felt something pricking in my gums. At the back right next to the last tooth. I touched it and felt a tooth coming out. Guess its a wisdom tooth. I haven't had any pain or anything till now I can just feel a tooth poking at the gum to come out. I have heard getting this wisdom tooth is very painful. Is thr any home remedy or anything else that may help in case I get the pain.
Hello sir, I am having teeth problem. Where can I get cheap dental treatment. I am having 5 root canals.
I'm feeling little sensitivity in my teeth from a very long time. In addition to cold drinks, I feel terrible pain when I eat some sticky sweet like some chocolate. I consulted to a dentist but he didn't find any anomaly. Please suggest me something.
I am 38 years old. I have gum recession and bone loss around my all teeth, what is the best treatment to save my teeth.
I have no teeth problem. The problem is about the color of my teeth. Though they are a lot better when compared with others, but I feel they're becoming yellow day by day. And my lower jaw front teeth borders are fixed with dark yellow dirt. I try to clean it by brushing a bit hard daily morning, but I couldn't succeed. Will teeth cleaning by a dentist help my problem? People say that, if we once attend a dentist for cleaning, then we must make a habit of attending for regular cleaning. Is that true? I'm a kind a man who prefer natural solutions. They make appreciable suggestions. Thank you.
I have foul smell problem from last 1 month even though I brush regularly and have a balanced diet routine.
Do you wish your teeth were whiter? Some people have off-white teeth naturally, probably through their genetic inheritance. Others get stained teeth over time for a variety of reasons. If you would like to brighten your smile but don't want to put the time or money into commercially whitening them, here are a few suggestions for doing it on your own.
1. Limit your consumption of tea, which contains tannic acid. This substance can darken teeth gradually over time, as evidenced by the stains left in teacups used for serving this beverage. You also may want to cut back on cola products, which has a similar but lesser effect. Any foods with deep colors, like blueberries, can leave stains on your tooth enamel. So be sure to brush your teeth after eating foods like these.
2. Rinse your mouth after eating. For best results, try to rinse with water even after snacks, including pop or candy bars. This will prevent foods from sticking to or staying with your teeth, where they can adhere to the enamel and cause stains to appear gradually. At work, use the drinking fountain or bathroom sink for a quick rinse. The quicker you rinse, the better results you will have. Some people even carry small bottles of mouthwash for a quick gargle after lunch.
3. Brush your teeth at least twice a day. Morning and evening are the best times, or following two of your main meals. This will help to remove food bits that can cause discoloration or decay. You can use whitening toothpaste if you prefer, which will provide a low-key brightening effect on your teeth without the use of harsh chemicals or abrasive products. Ask your dentist to recommend a safe whitener for this purpose.
4. Ask about tetracycline substitutes. If you are prescribed tetracycline, a popular antibiotic, ask the doctor if there is a reasonable substitute, as tetracycline has been known to discolor patients' teeth, especially those who took it frequently or for prolonged periods of time. If you must take it, check with your dentist about how to combat the potential darkening effect it may have on your teeth. Other medications may have this effect, as well, so if tooth color is a problem, ask your doctor about the potential for discoloration for any prescription you receive, or simply inquire about those you should avoid.
She is suffering from severe mouth ulcer problem. Cant even eat anything. Had b complex for three months but no solution. please help.
Take one gm of asafoetida (heeng) in a spoon or spatula and warm it on heater or stove. After warming put the powder in dental caries.
Brush the teeth with neem tweek daily.
Home remedies for toothache
In toothache rub black pepper (kali mirch) powder for 5-10 min twice a day.
Gargle with decoction of black pepper (kali mirch) twice a day.
Prepare a swab of nutmeg (jaiphal) oil / clove (launag) oil and keep it on the affected tooth for some time.
Long pepper (piplamul, lindi pepper, piplamool) powder mixed with honey (shahad) should be kept in mouth.
I am 25years old, I have teeth pain from last 2 months, n also I have eye problem, what should I do sir.
I had a minor accident due to which my two upper front teeth cusp broken. So what should be best for my teeth.
Hello doctor my name is ajeet tiwari I am 30 year old man I have teeth cavity since last two year tell me what should I do.
Calcium phosphate is the main component of the tooth enamel so any deficiency in calcium can cause damage to the enamel. Calcium is not only required for having healthy teeth but also healthy bones and heart.
Healthy teeth are a sign of good overall health and wellbeing. There are many factors that impact the health of the teeth such as improper diet, smoking, and sugar.
Benefits of calcium for teeth
- Calcium reduces the chances of losing a teeth
- It reduces chances of cavities
- Calcium, when combined with a proper nutritious diet, helps in increasing the longevity of the teeth
- Calcium can reduce chances of gum disease
- Calcium along with other minerals also help in improving blood supply around the teeth area
- A calcium compound, amorphous calcium phosphate helps in fluoride absorption in the tooth enamel
- It limits loss of mass in the jawbone
- Calcium also fortifies the bones around the jaw to reduce bone problems such as loss of bone structure as one gets older
- It helps in protecting the teeth from acidic components that cause tooth decay
To have healthy teeth, one needs to have a balanced diet that meets the regular calcium requirements besides following a healthy lifestyle.
Related Tip: Smoking and Its Effect on Teeth