Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Dattatray S SonawaneYour feedback matters!
Hello experts I am facing some problem in my throat for last 3 days. It pains a lot. And I cant swallow any food without terrible agony. And I feel exhausted all the time throughout the day. Please help me. What should I do?
I am getting throat pain every second day. I am sitting in Airconditioned cabin and by evening the throat pain starts. I have tried gargling, drink hot water and medicine Althrocin but of no avail. Please tell some good medicine also advise whether it is some sort of allergy.
I have swelling inside my nose. My nose stays blocked most of the time. During any physical exercise I feel alright but while sitting idle for some time it gets blocked again. What do I do?
I am 26 years old , suffering from sinusitis I am having ayurvedic treatment is it useful to cure or will have to go for surgery? As its been 1 month while having ayurvedic medication.
I am a 26 year old female. I am suffering from mouth pain and doctor says its case of mouth infection and give me some tablet 1. pantoprazole 2. Azithromycin and wokadine sore throat gargle But no relief. Please help me sir.
I am 54 years old I have blocked nose problem for many years now, I take otrivin regularly and I cannot live without it. Due to this I have snoring and disturbed sleep every day leading to subsequent problems in day to day life. What is the permanent solution to it other than surgery which was told to be a temp relief solution as the same problem can reoccur.
When i do exercise continuously for 2 weeks, then i am feeling some disturbance in Throat and feeling difficulty while swallowing saliva. But din't feel any pain at all. While eating and drinking water also no pain. Can you suggest while i am feeling this and any remedy ?
I am suffering from throat pain n lil cold. What can I do to get cure early. Kindly please help me. Thank you.
Sore throat can have many kinds of manifestations and the extent of soreness varies as well. Homeopathy offers multiple remedies for the varying degrees of an inflamed throat. These are some of the best homeopathic drugs in accordance with their symptoms:
- Aconitum: This medicine should be taken at the early onset of a sore throat. When there is redness of the throat and in addition to it swelling and burning, this can be the ideal remedy.
- Apis: This medicine is advisable when children have inflamed, red throat along with tonsils which become swollen with the consumption of hot food and beverages. In such instances, the child can’t swallow without experiencing recurring pain. The inflamed outer and inner throats are accompanied by a feeling of something being stuck in the throat due to an enlarged uvula.
- Belladonna: Acute tonsillitis is best treated with belladonna. Preferably it should be used at the onset of a sore throat. The tonsils appear scarlet red. Even though swallowing is painful, there is a desire to do so nevertheless. The throat feels constricted. In such cases the extremities are very cold despite the head feeling hot.
- Arsenicum: This is again a wonder drug for children experiencing pain in the larynx that is relieved when hot drinks and food are consumed, and worsened by any cold edibles. The right side of the throat generally experiences greater pain. This pain is accompanied by a dry mouth and an increased thirst.
- Ferrum Phos: This is an effective remedy for nonviolent and acute tonsillitis. The pain is often bearable and the onset of the inflammation is gradual. Swallowing often becomes difficult and leads to pain whereas cold brings relief to the throat.
- Lachesis: This drug is usually prescribed when the child has throat pain on the left side. The right gland of the throat is less swollen than the left. There is also a constant tickling sensation. The throat becomes extra sensitive to any kind of touch or pressure and these children hence dislike wearing tight clothing and collars.
- Hepar Sulph: This medicine is advisable for children when they start experiencing a sore throat right after they have been out in the cold, for way too long. The tonsils swell up and there is a constant throbbing pain. This pain tends to fluctuate and it also radiates to the ears when the child swallows. Some relief is experienced when consuming hot drinks. These children tend to be highly irritable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.