Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. DanishYour feedback matters!
I am 26 year old female (House Wife) and I have problem in my head , one of my head pulse running fast and have pain in my half portion of mind, I remember old things fussily and living alone, Pls suggest what I do.
My wife age 28 having sulpitac 100 mg tablet for depression. She it taking it for last 6 months. When we check the prolactin levels as suggested by gynecology doctor it more than 200. Now her menses was not occurring still 2 months. Do prolactin levels reach above 200 due to sulpitac 100 mg. Kindly clarify. Now we have consulted a psychiatrist. He suggested for zipsodn. We have given this tablet for two day .but it's not working. She started with same problem. So I have given her sulpitac again. But my gynecology sujesting me to stop sulpitac and give cabgolin tablet to reduce prolactin levels. Can I give sulpitac & cabgolin to gather.
I have problem with my nose. It is to big and wide which looks very ugly. Is there anyway to make it narrow and sharp.
If you feel your friend or loved one is suffering from depression and you don't know how to go about it. You might find this helpful.
1. First thing they need is support and understanding.
2. Please don't tell them it is a phase and they will get out of it.
3. Encourage them to talk about their problem.
4. Please don't ask them" snap out of it. They cannot.
5. It could be unlikely that you may know how they feel so, don't make them feel that it is a small problem and that they should learn to handle it on their own.
6. Keep talking to them, even if they don't respond. They need to know they have someone on their side.
7. Talk to them about options of handling this issue.
8. They may tend to see everything negatively, try to remind them about the other good things in their life.
9. See if you can manage to get them some professional help.
Take them to a psychiatrist. Because professional help is the most important thing that can help them through this phase of life.
If you are wondering how to spot depression
I have written some of the signs in my previous posts.