Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
I have a small white patch on my face. I did even dewormification. What deficiency it is? If so what should I eat more?
My full body just become dry and cracked it's paining also every winter season is become like this only what I do?
Meri problem pimples hai mera age 21 years hai. Sub creams try kiye but koi fark nahi pada please tell me mai apne pimple kaise dur karu.
I've acne over my chest and beck and even on my softer part of neck. Its been around three year from now. Its disappearance n reappearance. Really irritates me. What should I do?
1) I have L4-L5 extrusion seen in scan. Back started started when I did a severe exercise in nov, 2008. Pain sometimes lowers and sometime it aggravates. Severe back pain now at the lower back. 2) I have wrinkled skin and I have become more darker in the last 3 years. I am 40 years. I have works at night shifts till 2 am. Is that a problem for skin? 3) In the last 3 to 5 years, many reddish brown moles have come on the different parts of the body. Some black moles also. 4) Prostate is slightly large and I have frequent urination with residue of 15%. Pls advise.
I'm in my first trimester of pregnancy. I have severe acne on my face. Is clindamycin and BP 2.5% spot treatment safe?
I am shubham And I am suffering from hairfall I am very serious about it I old only 22year buy still my hair are fall and become white And ll hair are very moisture less Not silky What I do sir so I get best hair with silky shine hair as soon as possible. Or if I have to take a total treatment Please give me suggestion.
I have acne for more than 5 years and at times I get cyst in my face. What should I do to get rid of cyst. It isn't painfully and when it burst the whole pus doest get out.
My wife has red rings and big red dot on face. What fruit and food may be taken or what is home remedy.
I have pimples problem. I use oil control face wash of garnieer but one day it cleans N second day appears again. Please help me.
I am having a black spots on face what are the remedies to remove them please suggest me better solution.
Acne is an inflammatory disease of the sebaceous glands (oil-secreting glands in our skin) and the hair follicles.
Poor eating habits.
Hormonal imbalance - during puberty.
Drugs like corticosteroids.
Sign and symptoms:
Pain in acne.
Pus or oily discharge.
Whiteheads / blackhead formation.
Avoid fats and oily food.
Avoid chocolate, ice-cream, butter, cakes, white bread, sweets and fried food.
Limit intake of non-vegetarian food.
Do not break your pimples, it will lead to secondary infections.
Do not use scented soaps and chemicals on your face.
Wash your face frequently, at least 5 times a day, taking care that it does not become too dry.
Use non-greasy make-up or if possible do not apply cosmetics.
Use natural cleansers than chemical preparations:
- wash face with gram flour (channa) and little turmeric in it.
- massage skin with fresh cucumber, it gives a cooling effect on the skin.
- you can massage your face with fresh fruits also.
You can take facial steam to reduce inflammation and infection for not more than 15 minutes and once fortnight.
Practice yoga - it will help make your circulation better.
Drink plenty of water.
Drink plenty of fruit juice, coconut water.
Eat lots of fresh fruits and raw vegetables.
Increase intake of fiber in your diet - whole grains, bran, oat, green leafy vegetables, raw vegetables, salads, dried fruits and fresh fruits.
Eat whole grains rather then refined flour.
Possibly eat boiled or lightly cooked food, not highly seasoned food.
Increase intake of zinc in diet:
- shellfish, beef and other red meats, eggs, and seafood, beef, pork, chicken (dark meat), turkey (dark meat), milk and milk products, nuts, sea plants especially Japanese sea plants.
Consume diet rich in vitamin a:
- liver oils of fish, egg, milk and milk products, meat, fish, kidney and liver.
- yellow orange colored fruits and vegetables; and green leafy vegetables are a good source of - carotene.
Consume food rich in vitamin c:
- milk and milk products, citrus fruits, green vegetables.
- fruits and vegetables when fresh have maximum of vitamin c.
Increase intake of vitamin e.
- wheat germ, whole grain, corns, cereals, pulses, nuts, dark green leafy vegetables, olives.
- oilseeds and vegetable oils. You can take vitamin e supplements of 22.5 iu (15 milligrams) for adults.
Replace other oils by sunflower oil for cooking as it is the richest source of vitamin e.
Add a little turmeric to your food; it is beneficial for your skin.
If your acne does not respond in 2-3 months following the advice listed above see your physician.
Consult your physician if your acne is infected and there is pus-like discharge.
Consult your physician immediately if you are not sure if it is acne or any other skin eruption.