Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. D. Vitthal
Treatment of Depression
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Stress
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Treatment of Autism
Submit a review for Dr. D. VitthalYour feedback matters!
I am 23 yrs old, feel not happy with my life, don`t know what to next and totally confused. I had completed my UG last year, have arrier of double digits. Till now don`t know how study, write and prepare for exam. Don`t know lead my life. Overall my life is question mark. Can you have any ideas to solve my problem!
I am 19 years old. My height is 5'6" and weight is 46. I am looking so thin. It makes me feel depressed. How can I get weight?
I'm not able concentrate on anything. My body is paining very much and my palm and my toes are feeling very cold. Can you tell me these are symptoms of which disease.
My mother gets angry for very small reason on someone and creates big scene, gets angry start abusing that person and his family. Cries, says she will leave everything and it last for several days that to for all those days we have to beg her, heard many nonsense things which does not even exists. Her anger and voice is so big that we all gets scare and worried about her. If it was other son he would have left her much earlier my who is such sweet person her life is becoming mess she cried most of time and I feel that I am reason for her problems. Is there medicine I can give my mother so that she can stop such things I feel like she will get mad or destroy other people life. Such episodes happen at least once in 15 days. I can't even tell her to come to see Dr. as she think she is right and other people are bad.
How can I increase my sex time. I got quick spam fall and all journey was stop there. I'm in very depression. please help.
Worrying is a natural tendency among children. While some of it helps children excel, too much worrying can lead to anxiety related disorders. From friendship woes to homework to fear of failure, there could be a lot of factors that can lead to anxiousness in a kid. This problem is mostly witnessed in school going, children. Some of the common symptoms that are portrayed include the need to be perfectionists, seeking of constant reassurance, getting sick worrying too much, scared of participating in a group event etc.
How to prepare your child to overcome anxiety?
- Help them prepare: One major cause of anxiousness in a child is ill preparation. Be it tests or essays, if a child has not prepared well, he tends to get nervous and suffer from anxiousness. The solution is to teach them various study techniques such as flashcards and quizzes. If this is done regularly and reviewed meticulously, your child will get over the fear of failing and perform better.
- Teach them to focus: Losing focus is a major tendency among kids who tend to suffer from anxiety related disorders. Keeping the concentration going is a major skill that needs to be taught by parents. Kids often sit blankly during tests thinking others are far smarter than they are. Some good method to teach focus is to teach them reverse counting, slow breathing technique, frequent consumption of water etc.
- Pass on the anxiety: Anxiousness has to be passed in form of something. Certain activities, therefore play great strokes in addressing anxiousness. Teach your kids to distress in the form of TV or teach them to write when they are anxious. This not only takes off anxiety from the equation, it helps a kid to relax without the fear of failure.
- Reassurance: Kids suffering from anxiousness often need repeated reassurance about the task in hand. The task here for a parent is to make their kid understand that failure will not impact their relationship with their parents. Often the failure of letting someone down makes a kid anxious. Constant reassurance will curtail the tendency. This being said, parents should ensure that this doesn’t become a habit for the kid. The idea is to make them comfortable and make them less dependent on you.
- Relaxation techniques: A study published by the Journal of School Counselling argued that kids who practised relaxation techniques are far less likely to suffer from anxiety and stress related disorders as compared to their peers. Some of the relaxation techniques that can be easily learned and practised include breathing exercises, meditation, yoga and so on. This exercise helps children to focus and concentrate more. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.