Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. D.M.Karva
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. D.M.KarvaYour feedback matters!
I am 39 male, serum cholesterol 231, LDL 158, HDL 43, TGL 148, VLDL 29, FBS -92, BP 110/70 do I need to take medicine for cholesterol control.
I wanna take multivitamins tablet from a nutritionist. I am also a box patient. M 26. Taking one tablet everyday for bp (cilnidipine nd telmisartan. Is there any problem if I take multivitamins tablet along with bp tablet?
Hello Cardiac Doctors, We have been blessed with boy baby on 10-APRIL-2016, and my wife having congenital heart disease (Severe PS VSD), now here my question is that she is continuously feeding my baby through breast feeding so the continuous breast feeding may create any problem to her heart or not? Please suggest. Thanks.
I am 40 year old male and a diabetic patient what can I do to control sugar level in addition to medication. How can I manage my blood pressure level?
He has dark skin problem in face specially on cheek area. Which type of medicine is riskfree for him as he has high blood pressure and has tried homeopathy, Ayurvedic and Allopathy as well.
I am 51 years old. My blood pressure is variate every times some times 170/100 and sometimes 90/60 like this what should I do?
Throat tightness, shortness in breath, chest tightness, little cough, burps coming sometimes. These are the symptoms I'm having from past 6 days. Please Help me to know.
Love:It does make the world go round. With millions of songs and movies that have this emotion in its center, can it really be any other way? From early life, love acts as a security blanket from our parents, a growing up adventure with siblings and an out of the world experience with pets. When you learn to care and love, it becomes a life habit that helps you find happiness in all situations.
In several Harvard studies over the years on finding the 'secret of happiness'and the connection between happiness, health, and love, one common undisputed fact emerged that love and good relationships keep you healthier and happier. There really is no medicine like having someone to love and share a life with. Note that you need these reasons for being in love but it is great to know them any way.
- The heart and love connection: Our heart has been connected with the emotion of love for so many reasons. Historically, the heart was thought to be the seat to thinking, emotions and memories. It beating extra hard during excitement and love gave an automatic connection to the two. This popular notion continued to take center stage even after it was scientifically proven that the heart only pumped blood while the brain took up other functionalities. The association remains strong until date where the beating heart as a life source is associate with love - which makes life a happy place.
- Love can boost your immune system: A research by Ronald Glazer and Jan Kiecolt-Glaser suggested that couples who engaged in positive conflict resolution had a higher functioning immune system than those who didn't. Which means, if you get into an argument, you need to play fair and play nice. Couples who argued and stonewalled showed a larger decline in their immediate immune system functioning. Some connection!
- Love more, live longer: According to a 2004 study by the CDC, married couples had the lowest mortality rates. Generally speaking, people who are in committed, loving relationships experience less stress which translates to improved heart health. Happy and loving relationships also coax us into giving up risky behaviours like smoking, especially when you want to raise a family. This in turn propels a healthy lifestyle.
- It can reduce your pain: Pain is a feeling when we are physically harmed internally or externally and its intensity is controlled by our brain. But the heart plays an equally important role in its intensity - i.e. reducing it. If you hold the hand of the person you love, it can minimize your feelings of pain. No wonder then that women in labor hold their husband's hand to tide through the pain!
- Love can keep your heart happy: Love increases the feeling of bliss and elevates you into a different sphere of optimism, energy and sense of well being - all of which go into keeping your heart healthy.