Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Chitaranjan DasYour feedback matters!
Hii sir I have sciatica pain in my back and back of thigh .when I walk I feel severe pain .my question is can I take antibiotic like cefrixaone and gentamycin.
I have a lower back pain. I have a desk job and have put on some weight. My bmi is 27.5. I fear that I may develop something chronic. I have recently started playing badminton at night so that I lose some weight. What else can I do to stop the pain from getting any worse.
I have entered 50th year now. How should I take care of bones. I am having slightly knee pain when I climb steps. I am also in menopause stage.
My mother has issue in her right leg toe as its swelling too much. She had some skin issue which is also persistent but has reduced to some extend. She has significant loss in apatite. Can someone please guide which specialty doctor we should refer. We had done her medical examination done for same reasons last year for kidney, blood test, xray etc. Fortunately all reports were normal. She is diabetic and has high BP issues.
I am 25 Year old male and have backache for last 2 month I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but have not got any relief. What should I do now.
I am suffering from high fever for the last 5 days and I have body pain. Can you suggest what I should be done.
55 year young man having left knee ligament problem. As per mri report buckling of posterior cruciate ligament is noted. What should I do?
Hello I am shivendra I have got pain in neck I want relief in pain we want pain killer so we consult to an a intelligent doctor?
I have facing back pain I am 22 year old. Working with IT sectors. And I am facing more hair fall so please give me quick remedies.
Pelvic pain is most common in women, though sometimes it occurs in men as well. There is absolutely no reason why pelvic pain cannot be treated and therefore women need not panic if they are experiencing such pain. The treatment of any pain can be done methodically after discovering its cause. Thus, before jotting down the treatments for pelvic pain, it is important to explore the reasons that cause pelvic pain in women.
Reasons for pelvic pain
- Reproductive organs in women play an important part in causing pelvic pain. The reproductive organ is complex when it comes to women and many small or big problems there might end up leading to pelvic pain.
- Any urinary infection or bladder irritation might also lead to pelvic pain.
- The nerves and muscles of the abdomen may cause pain in the pelvis area as well. In fact, the nerves and muscles are very tender near the pelvis area and care should be taken so that one does not strain them or pull the ligaments. This can cause severe pain.
- Another interesting point to be noted is that sometimes even after going through a lot of examinations, no causes of pelvic pain are found. In such cases it is understood that the pelvic pain is a manifestation of the remains of a long forgotten injury or accident.
- It has been examined and found out that physical abuse can at times lead to chronic pelvic pain. Though this link has not yet been understood properly, but it is seen to be true.
Treatments for pelvic pain
- The most basic treatment is to apply heating pad on the affected area. Heat helps in relaxing the muscles and nerves thereby, lessening the pain. However, this would reduce the pain, but cannot make it disappear in a day. Thus, it is a continued process for a week or 10 days till the pain recedes.
- Relaxation techniques like meditation, breathing exercises, yoga and even muscle exercises like jogging help in reducing the pain. However, this should be done under guidance. One wrong move can actually aggravate the pain instead of lessening it.
- Then there are painkillers which are non-steroidal and help in lessening the pain. Painkillers have a correct dosage and must be taken only after consulting a doctor. Self-medication in such cases can prove disastrous.
- At times, when all medications fail, surgery is the last resort.
Thus, these are some of the treatments that can be undertaken if and when you are experiencing pelvic pain. All these are connected to the root cause and must be followed only under medical supervision.