Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chirag P. MeshramYour feedback matters!
How to reduce belly fat fastly? Give me some suggestions internally what to eat and any exercise to reduce fat of belly fastly. Also is there any possibly to reduce in a week suggest me. I'm very eagerly waiting for your answer.
I am loosing my hair continuously. What can I do for that. Any suggestions to avoid hair falling. And growing up new hair.
I always feel sleepy. I wake up after 6 hours and then I feel sleepy after 1 hr again. Again I sleep for 2 hrs and then I wake up and after 1 hr I get sleepy again. It happens regularly. I do not get sleepy when I watch movie. Why does it happen?
How to gain weight fast? Is there any use in taking of protein powder like endura mass? Please suggest me to gain effective wright.
I do not feel sleepy at all in the night time. But I feel sleepy during the day time. What may be the cause?
Advice for an expectant mother is plentiful to come around from family and friends. While it may be well intentional, it may not be the best advice possible. One of the things most people would advise is to avoid exercising as it may affect the health of the mother and the baby. This is in fact a very wrong advice as expectant mothers like everyone need exercise to stay fit and healthy. The only difference from normal people is that certain types of exercises may not be suitable for pregnant women and the nature of exercises may change from trimester to trimester.
Some of the best exercises during pregnancy
- Swimming: This one is in fact recommended by doctors as the best and the safest exercise for pregnant women. Swimming is beneficial because of the following reasons:
- It has immense cardiovascular benefits
- Large muscles groups are exercised in the process
- Helps reduce inflammation and swelling
- Helps with low back pain and relieves the stress on your spine which is caused due to the extra weight you are carrying around.
- Walking: This is one of the safest exercise during any trimester as long as you don’t over exert yourself. Walking promotes blood circulation, improves heart health and is all around a good exercise for pregnant women. The key is to invest in a good pair of shoes for walking so as to prevent the knees and legs from jarring and also to support your upper body properly.
- Stretching: In the later trimesters, it may be a little difficult to manage other exercises as your body becomes heavier and movement may bse limited. However, you can do basic stretching exercises to improve mobility and also help with circulation.
- Weight training exercises: Certain exercises which utilize the weight of your body rather than external weight can be performed easily. You can also use lighter weights to help keep muscle tone and strength. A few examples of these exercises are
- Side leg lifting: Lie on one side and lift one leg up slightly higher than hip height. You can use your forearm for balance in this case. Keep lifting the leg and hold it there for a few seconds and do the same motions a few times for repetitions.
- Curling and lifting: Sit on a chair with your back straight with 2 to 4 kilo weights in each hand and curl up your hands up to the shoulders. Sit with your legs spread apart but comfortably. Also start the curl with your fore arms at a 90° angle from your elbows.
- Yoga and meditation: Yoga is possibly one of the most well suited regimens during pregnancy. Pranayama and meditation can definitely help you be more at peace and also manage many of the changes happening in your body in a much better fashion.
It is best to consult with a specialist or a physiotherapist who can give you a step by step guide as to the exercises you can do and the precautions that you need to take while performing them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I am taking novelon medicine daily at sharp 9: 00 pm but today I get late nd I take. Medicine at 9: 08 pm .is it dangerous? Or any other effect on me ?or it is safe? May I carry my regular novelon medicine?
What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
I have a 4 yr old girl. She use to cry always. We I go to convince her she will start crying like any thing. If I try to divert her she will not get diverted until I rise my voice . Some times it even ended in slapping her which I feel very bad on myself and I feel depressed on this act. If I try to convince her with chocolate and other things for even hours also she does not get convinced. And in midnight also she use to cry atleast for half an hour daily. She has very restless sleep in night. How can I help her
Sir mera khansi jukam 80 days se ha saira gharm rehta ha bhuk nahi lagti har time man bhra rehta ha dakar ata ŕhta khali pet nend nahi ati maina without protection sex kiya tha 96 days bad elisa p24 test krwa tha wo non reactive aya tha kabi kabi thand jasi lagti ha kya yeh sab hiv ka symptoms to nahi ha.
May I please know the symptoms of depression as due to some issues in home I feel something awkward nd suffer from health issues also.
I had a appendix surgery undergone before two years but after that I am not able to increase my weight only it's just keeps on reducing Before the surgery I was chubby a bit and nicely fit but now I am lost all my weight I study in second year college n I am so thin please help me out.
I have blood sugar from past 1 years now my blood sugar is normal 93/140 means 93dsml, now I thought I don't use any chemist and drugs, is that the right decision?
will you please tell me how to improve my beard, there are very few hair on my face now I am 25 years old
I am losing hair quickly all shampoo I have tried yet but nothing much else yet so what can we do please suggest me.
Many fruits are rich in micronutrients, essential vitamins, fibre content and antioxidants along with that fruits occupy more space and less in calories so makes your tummy full and gives you feeling of satiety or fullness.
Most of the fruits have high fiber content , it comes in soluble or insoluble form. both forms are indigestible. They forms a bulk & increase water content of stool making it softer and easily movable in Gastrointestinal tract. High fiber diet reduces cardiovascular morbidity & mortality.
Diabetic person should avoid eating fruits with high glycemic index i.e. those fruits which readily digest in stomach and raises your blood sugars more than others like Mango, Chikoo, Banana (Green), Grapes, Custard Apple, etc.
Also one should avoid drinking fruit juices as condensation process increases sugar content of juice as well as a glass of juice is roughly equivalent to eating 2-3 fruits at a time. It is always better to eat a fresh fruit instead of drinking a fruit juice added with or without preservatives.
Managing blood sugars by diabetic person is all about balancing food intake. For example suppose Person (A) who is diabetic had four bread slices at breakfast at 9.00 AM and his blood sugars measured at 11.00 AM found out to be 300 mg/dl. If the same person (A) divides those breakfast into 2 halves and take 2 bread slices at 8.00 AM and 2 bread slices at 10.00 AM then his blood sugar roughly remains around 130 mg/dl. In this example the food intake is not decreased but instead it is divided into small quantity and consumed frequently.
Normally we consume most of the meal in the first 20 mins of starting a meal so eating a fruit before meal delays food intake and gives feeling of fullness or satiety earlier. That eventually leads to consumption of less food at meal so less calorie intake and helps to loose weight.
Many colorful fruits like berries are rich in antioxidants ( Lycopen, Beta-carotene, etc.) . In diabetes high blood sugar values causes damage to nerves, retina, blood vessels and other systems via specific pathways. One of them is through generating free oxygen radical species, these anti-oxidants reacts with such harmful oxygen radicals and scavenger them thus minimizes the tissue damage in diabetes.
What fruits to eat in diabetes ?
Blueberries, blackberries, strawberries etc. all berries are rich in antioxidants, vitamins and low in carbohydrates.
Peaches are rich in vitamin A & C , Potassium and fiber.
Apple a day keeps doctor away. Apples are rich in fiber, vitamin C & low in carb. don’t peel the skin as it contains antioxidants.
Oranges are great in vitamin C, low in carb, contains potassium and folate, other citrus fruits like grapefruits are also equally good to eat.
Pears good in potassium and fiber.Other fruits like apricot , guava are also rich vitamin A and good to eat .
Eating Fruits before meals helps you to loose weight & control your blood sugars. Making a habit of it helps a lot to obese individuals and known diabetic people.
If you found this article useful, please share it with your friends & family.
from pyare lal hormones clinic.