Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chirag P. MeshramYour feedback matters!
Hi doc, I have been having shoulder, back and also chest pain together with bones of hands and legs that ache sometimes. Its 5 days now and no medication seems to work as the pain still remains. Its a mild pain that can only be noticed with movement of the body. Please assist.
I am 27 years old married women .while having sex I don't feel fun .when my husband touch me then also I don't feel anything what should I do to increase sex desire?
Possibly the most common skin problem in the world, acne is the inflammation of the skin pores when excess oil and dead skin cells clog them. Acne can manifest in many forms such as blackheads and whiteheads, and papules among others. More than the acne, the scars they leave behind tend to cause the most grief as they look quite unsightly. There are multiple modern dermatological treatments which can help you resolve this problem. Some of the treatments that are commonly used are mentioned below –
- Chemical Peels: This is one of the most common methods used for the treatment of acne scars. Specially mixed chemical formulations are used to dissolve away the top layer of the skin which contains most of the scars. Once the top layer goes away, the new layer of skin which regenerates doesn’t have the scars.
- Light Therapies and Laser Treatments: There are many types of laser and light therapies which use a focused light to burn away the top layer of the skin to regenerate it and reduce the scar. Certain specialized lasers use high-intensity pulses to treat raised acne scars specifically.
- Dermabrasion and Microdermabrasion: One of the most popular and commonly found treatments, is dermabrasion. This method uses an electrical machine that removes the top layer of skin which is akin to sanding. However, this is a fairly invasive option and will require some time for recovery. A less invasive procedure is microdermabrasion which uses finer instruments for this purpose and tends to have lesser downtime.
- Dermal Filler Injections: These injections are used to plump up certain areas of skin which need to be treated. Most of them work on the principle of boosting collagen which is responsible for healing the skin. Once boosted, collagen works to fill gaps and regenerate new skin. However, most of these are temporary and only last for about a year or so.
- Incisions Under the Skin: Sub-cision or subcutaneous incision uses a tuned surgical probe to separate the scar tissues of acne from the normal skin. This will result in the skin to rise and thus flatten the dent of the acne scar.
- Autologous Fat Transfer: A form of therapy which is becoming popular very quickly, this method uses fat taken from one area of your body and injected into the scar area. This results in raising the depressed areas of the skin and flattening the scars. However, fat is easily absorbed within the body and thus the effect may diminish within some time. You may be needed to redo the procedure over regular periods.
- Cryotherapy: The area around the scar is frozen in a targeted manner which results in the scar tissue falling over and exposing newer skin which is smooth and devoid of scarring. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I am suffering from migraine for last 6-7 years. I am 19 years old. I have consulted to many doctors but the problem is still same. What should I do?
Whenever I eat chocolate, I will have pain in my teeth. Otherwise I don't have, while doing brush, everyday I will get blood.
I have a knee pain since from last year. I have used so many medicines but there is no result. What should I have to do?
Hello m 24 years old I hve to much itching problem in private place so I can not wear my innewear also tell me the wt problem I having nd tll me gd solution I am waiting for your solution.
How can I increase my weight My weight is to much less How I gain my weight? If you have any suggestions please tell me.
Hi I am suffering from tiredness and and having fat so please give me suggest me nutrition diet for my daily routine and also I want to know for mind and fitness how to improve.
Hello Dr. First of all I have to tell you that I was addicted to alcohol. So I think that my brain isn't working well due to alcohol so how can I recover my brain cells quickly?
Make almond powder paste by mixing it with milk and apply it on face for about 20-25 minutes. Wash it with lukewarm water after it dries. It will make the dry skin glowing and healthy. Use this face pack daily or on alternate days.
I feel like I have bulgam in my throat. And its been always for over 1 year because of this I get sudden cold time to time, my nose get jammed because of cough. someday my nose is not jammed but there is always cough or bulgam coming in small quantities and I split it. My ears has also symptoms of tinnitus. Is it serious? What should I do?
The nose for sure must be one organ that most people are unhappy about. Almost everybody has a complaint about the way the nose looks sharp, rounded, blunt, too short, too long, the list can be quite long. Now everyone with these complaints has a reason to cheer and that reason is rhinoplasty. Corrections of the nasal shape or rhinoplasty is one of the most common cosmetic procedures and is extremely common.
If you are unhappy with your nose, read on to know more and then decide if you want to go for it.
What is it?
It involves modifying the bones and the cartilage (in the upper and lower parts) of the nose to achieve desired and improved aesthetic results – narrowing it, heightening the bridge, refining the tip, removing bumps, etc. This correction is done either through an incision in the inside of the nose or the outside so that cartilage and bone can be manipulated to achieve the desired shape. Additional cartilage can be used either from the septum or the back of the ear or very rarely ribs to fill and make it longer.
There are some things to consider before going for a nose job
- Do it for the right reasons: Psychological disorders where people are obsessed with their appearance is not a reason for going under the knife. Then there will be another body part which is not perfect; it will just go on. A better-looking nose can definitely improve the appearance, but remember that perhaps that long pointed nose that you admire may not look good on your face.
- Set expectations: Talk to your surgeon about what will work best for you and have a detailed discussion. Else, you might have to go for a second surgery (what is known as secondary rhinoplasty, which is also quite common)! Remember that the result of the correction should be an improvement from what it was and not a perfect nose.
- Age: Skeletal development should be complete before going for a nose job. This means girls no younger than 17 to 18 and boys no younger than 18 should go for it. Although obsessing with looks starts quite young in life, wait for nature to run its complete course of growth before going for manual intervention.
- Cost: Done purely for cosmetic reasons, health insurance does not cover nose jobs, and prepare for the cost.
- Recovery: The first week after surgery, you would be using a nasal pack or a splint. There could also be facial swelling and discomfort and restrictions on going out in the sun, exercise, and contact sports. So, plan for it accordingly.
Have an open heart talk with your doctor about the entire procedure before going for it! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.