Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chirag P. Meshram
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chirag P. MeshramYour feedback matters!
Oily skin can be a pain to deal. The accumulation of excess oil on the outer skin layer often leads to whiteheads, blackheads, blind pimples and other skin irritations. The excess oil results from the sebaceous glands in the skin producing excess sebum. Those who have this condition usually have shiny skin and large pores.
Oily skin can be caused by genetics, dietary choices, too much stress or hormone changes in the body due to puberty. Women also are more prone to oily skin during menstrual cycles, pregnancy, or menopause and while taking birth control pills.
1. Wash your face twice a day with a gentle face cleanser.
2. Use oil-free moisturizers and oil-free sunscreen.
3. Eat spicy foods no more than once a week.
4. Eat carrots, spinach, avocado.
5. Exfoliate once a week.
1. Tomatoes are great for oily skin due to their cooling, clarifying and astringent properties. The high vitamin c content in tomatoes is very helpful for acne-prone skin. Plus, the natural oil-absorbing acids in tomatoes help get rid of excess oil.
Cut a tomato in half and rub it on your skin.
Allow the juice to soak into your skin for at least 15 minutes.
Rinse your skin with cold water, pat it dry and apply a light oil-free moisturizer.
2. Apples: Apples work as a great exfoliating agent and they have mild antiseptic, astringent, and soothing properties that make them a great home remedy for oily skin. The malic acid in apples helps exfoliate dead skin cells and absorbs excess oil from the skin’s surface.
Grate half an apple and place the shreds on your skin. Leave it on the skin for 15 minutes and then wash it off with tepid water.
Mix one teaspoon each of grated apple, yogurt and lemon juice to form a smooth paste. Apply it all over your face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Then rinse your face with cool water.
3. Egg whites: High in vitamin a, egg whites can effectively dry out skin blemishes as well as tone and tighten up oily skin.
Whip one egg white until stiff and spread it on your skin. Allow it to dry and then wash it off with warm water. Do this twice a week.
Whip one egg white, add the juice from half a lemon and mix it well. Apply the mixture on your face, leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water. This will tighten the skin and soak up excess oil.
4. Use clay mask
5. Multani mitti or fuller’s earth: Multani mitti is the best face pack for people with oily skin. The magnesium chloride present in it drags out the dirt and oil present in the skin pores which prevents acne and blackheads.
Mix rosewater or plain water into 3 tablespoons of fuller’s earth to make a paste.
Apply to face, leave on 20 minutes.
Rinse with water.
Repeat once a week.
6. Cornstarch: Cornstarch dries up excess oil, leaving skin soft and clear.
Mix 2-3 tablespoons cornstarch with warm water to make a paste.
Apply to face and leave on until dry.
Rinse with lukewarm water,
7. Facial steam helps in unclogging the pores and removes the dirt trapped in them and evaporates the oil on the skin. Before taking a facial steam, remove the any cream or makeup or else it can cause skin irritation. Just 5 minute facial steaming is enough.
For better result consult me.