Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chirag P. MeshramYour feedback matters!
There is a rash on my face I m20 yearsThese pimples have been many years emanatingKirpya any given tips.
Sir after masturbating I felt my testicles are growing larger and paining what can be the reason and how can I treat them.
I am having so much of cough from last month I have taken a lot of medicines syrups it stops for few days then again it starts I am really very annoyed by this all.
I am , 22 years old but still am not behave like matured to my age. Low memory power, absence of mind, no concentration on anything. No responsibility at all.
Skin cancer has two forms, melanoma and basal cell carcinoma. While the latter could be easily treated and cured, the former is hard to get rid of. Like all other forms of cancer, skin cancer can be easily treated if detected in its early stages. Ayurvedic medicines are known to cure and manage cancer for ages. Also checkout Ayurvedic remedies for healthy Hair.
Here is a list of 10 Ayurvedic medicines that can help in fighting skin cancer.
- Aloe vera: It has numerous skin benefits. For starters, it is considered to be a natural sun skin protector. It protects the skin from the harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays of the sun. It stops the production of carcinogen and helps the body to heal faster from cancer.
- Flaxseeds: Apart from being rich in dietary fibre, this seed contains fatty acid micronutrients and lignans. The latter has the ability to stop the cancerous cells from spreading to other parts of the body.
- Astralagus: Astralagus has multiple health benefits. It not only helps to boost the immune system, but helps the body produce skin cancer agents.
- Turmeric: This is one of the oldest Ayurvedic herbs that combat a lot of diseases. Turmeric has a crucial component known as the curcumin. It is an extremely powerful antioxidant that has the capability to stop the growth of cancerous cells.
- Bilberry: Due to the availability of free radicals, bilberry tea can counter skin cancer and helps minimise the damage caused by the cancer cells. They are a strong antioxidant and help the body to recover quickly.
- Hawthorn: Hawthorn berries are strong antioxidants that not only stop the growth of cancer cells, but prevent them from affecting other organs of the body. This fruit should only be consumed if the patient is taking betablockers.
- Artemisia: Commonly known as sweet wormwood, artemisia has a compound known as the artemisinin. Studies have shown that artemisinin can stop the cancer from spreading. Being non-toxic in nature, they have no side effects at all.
- Scutellaria: More commonly known as the Chinese herb, this Ayurvedic herb stops the progression of skin cancer into further stages. They contain a compound known as the flavonoids, which are known to be an anticancer agent.
- Saffron: Saffron has the unique property of slowing down skin cancer growth. Saffron can be applied in the form of extracts in small quantities to get best results.
I'm getting very angry all the times. Scolding husband very badly. What is the best way to be happy with family and how to stop my anger?
Hi, I hav erectile dysfunction from past 2 yrs. Which has been increasing (decrease in erection) gradually. Also hav pimples (too much) all over my back & shoulders, there is a change in clr of my urine, little pain sometimes @ my lower left back, frequent knee and chest pain, drastic increase in grey hair, terrible pain in both d legs (from abdominal to foot) and decrease quality of sperm.
Dear Doctor Good afternoon. I am 30 year male. My problem is there is always stomach pain and many time acidity also. If sleep on left or right side my stomach started paining. Because of that I use sleep facing my face on top roof only. Please let me is it in digestive problem because I am not feeling hungry also like other people feels.
My age is 21 yrs. And my weight is 80kg. Please suggest me some effective diet and some medicine. Please suggest me because in the month of June I have to give interview.
I am 45 years old. I would like to use Viagra tablets to enjoy sex. Will it give side effects. If not how frequently we can use. Terms and conditions. Thanks.
I used to watch porn n masturbate more before. .due to which now I am facing erectile dysfunction .its not almost strong erection. N now I only masturbates twice or once a week but still not feeling much pleasure after orgasms. .i left watching porn too. Can I practice kegel exercise for that n take proper fruits n all. I am taking water melon in excess. I heard that water melon is good for erectile dysfunction? Is it correct?
Hai sir, I am 27 years old I has diabetes from last 2 months. Now my penis is paining for me. I got recently married. But I can not do sex with my wife. When I do sex with my wife the penis is getting pain for me. And in my penis there is coming some whitish. So please can you help in this. What I should do now doctor?
Treat Premature Ejaculation with Onion - Onions are not only good for your testosterone levels, as they have been shown to increase nitric oxide production. They are also a very good source of vitamin C, which protects your nitric oxide molecule from free radicals.
Onions also contain a compound called quercetin. Querceting is well known for its ability to boost nitric oxide levels.
I am 50 yrs old male. My skin is very dry & too much scaly. Palms are like hard rock. What should I do?
Is there a treatment for bad breath? I should I go and ask the doctor abt it? And also which hospital offers treatment for bad breath/halitosis.
He is having diabetic. How to take care in day to day life? what should be the food in daily to be taken to keep sugar in control?
Sunburns are caused due to long stretches of exposure to the sun. People living in tropical countries are more prone to sunburns. The harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun can lead to skin pigmentation that if not treated, can become a permanent skin condition. The worst aspect of sun tanning is that it keeps piling on your skin layer after layer. It is therefore absolutely essential to cover the skin of your face and arms while venturing outdoors.
Medications are effective in certain cases, but in some other cases, the afflicted person's skin is so sensitive that medicated ointments fail to show improvement. Ayurvedic home remedies can be put to use to avoid alarming side effects.
Sunburns are characterized by the following symptoms:
- The affected area is usually hotter than other parts of your skin
- A stinging and itching sensation may develop
- Red and pink patches may be seen on your face and arms or around the neck
- Acute sunburn can even make a person suffer from fevers and fatigue
These Ayurvedic ways can be followed at home to treat sunburns:
- Use black tea to cure sun rashes and sunburns: Refrigerate some black tea if possible. This cold beverage must be applied to the areas that have been harshly affected by the ultraviolet rays of the sun. Applying black tea on your skin multiple times in a day can repair the damage already done.
- Coconut oil is a great way to remove sun tan: Coconut oil has been held in high esteem since ages. It is known for its ability to cure rashes. One must use coconut oil on the red patches every night before going to bed.
- Aloe vera gel can do wonders with your affected skin: Instead of using creams that contain aloe vera; one should use aloe vera gel by extracting it directly from the plant. Aloe vera can heal the burns and can also soothe the burning sensation.
- Cucumber in combination with lemon juice can remedy sunburns: Lemon juice has acidic effects that helps in lightening sun tan. When this juice is used with cucumber paste, the latter cools down an irritated skin area and rejuvenates it from within. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.