Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Occupational Therapists in India. You will find Occupational Therapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Occupational Therapists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Speech Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Chirag J. GandhiYour feedback matters!
She is having pain in her legs as well as in her wrist from last 2 months, and it is very hard for her to do any work and she is not able to do any work.
My mother is diabetic patient 30 days ago she feeling thigh high pain, numbness, tingling and fleeing less in thigh.
I am 26 years old, and after having baby I have pain in hand, legs etc means to say in whole body. So please guide me.
Hi I am suffering from joint pains n back pain n recent blood test has shown aso test positive with value 232 what it means n is there any problem I am suffering from.
Helo. I am only 18 years old boy. My legging was jerked in two times. First time jerking off 1month ago. Second time on 1 week Ago. Why the legging was jerked ? That time had pain in my leg. Pls help me and you telling useful treatment and solutions.
Sir. How to get rid of these leg pains and foot pains Tell some home made tips and tablet names. And best balm for relief.
My wife is 43 years old and suffering from diabetes mellitus type 2 (Hyperglycemia) for 13 years. She also have some another disease problems including Thyroid, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol level, Obesity, migraine and Hernia. I want an appropriate advise to overcome these diseases.
I am 29 years old man. From last six months I am suffering from my left knee joint pain. It is enhancing while I fold my leg. What should I do?
I'm a 43 year old male. I'm facing the following problems. 1. Severe burning sensation on my left hand esp. At the joints. 2. Intermittent numbness in the left leg esp. On the muscles and severe at mid sole. 3, An uneasiness at the back, along the spine. 4. Severe pain at the left chest at regular intervals. 5. Excessive sweating of the testicles in summer. Kindly let me know if these issues are serious.
My open heart surgery done. Valve repair and vsd device done . But after 2 year k baad b Mere joint me kuch bhari kam krte huye bharipan ho gya. Aur jab main chalta hun toh bhari sans aata h . Mujhe aisa lagta h jaise joint me se air coross ho kya aisa ho Sakta h. Aur kya apne aap thik ho jayega.
My mother suffering from burning in her palm and sole only please suggested me homeopathic medicine.
Lady in the house contacted viral fever prevalent rainy season had temperature104 with shivering was treated at a local shop 2 bring down temperature. temperature down but even after 7 days she has pain in entire length of legs.
Dr. I have leg pain from approximately 2 months. Me thoda sa kaam krti hu tbi leg pain hone lagta hai and weakness. please suggest medicine.
Fibromyalgia causes pain in the muscles of the body and weakens them gradually. Patients with fibromyalgia have a number of "delicate points" on the body and are very sensitive to different things that are not typically painful or unpleasant. They can encounter increased the tenderness and weakness which may lead to problems in movement and even proper sleep.
Physiotherapy concentrates on the treatment, and healing of injuries. Standard exercise based physiotherapy methods may help you gain control of your fibromyalgia as you concentrate on lifestyle changes instead of persistent pain, stiffness and fatigue. Physiotherapists can demonstrate generally accepted methods to get rid of the side effects of pain and solidness in everyday life. They show patients how to build strength and enhance their scope of movement. They show them ways to get rid of the everyday pain.
In case you have fibromyalgia, your physiotherapist creates particular extending and stretching programs to meet your individual needs. While there is no known cure for fibromyalgia, physiotherapy might help you get rid of the pain. It can reduce the stiffness.
Strengthening muscles and increasing flexibility through a number of exercises are two vital ways physical therapists decrease fibromyalgia pain and make life more manageable. These include:
- Stretching: By increasing your flexibility through stretching, the hardened muscles loosen up giving fibromyalgia help. Your physiotherapist can teach you the correct approach to stretch your muscles, ligaments, and tendons. Various stretching exercises will also be suggested depending upon the condition or type of pain you have in what part of your body. The combination of these stretching exercises might need a stretching band or other accessories like a compression ball or a rubber band.
- Aerobic exercises: Low speed and low affect exercises are ideal. Stationary cycles and circular machines are typically less pressurizing on the joints. Aerobic exercises are also a great option for fast recovery, but the intensity depends on your condition.
- Aqua treatment: Swimming and other water activities are very good for fibromyalgia patients. The lightness of the water can decrease weight on muscles and joints and enhance adaptability. A warmed pool might be particularly useful because of the warmth that can calm sore muscles.
- Massage: Massage can help pain alleviation and joint stiffness.
- Joint movement: It can improve movement in the tightened muscles, delicate spots and joint stiffness.
- Hydrotherapy: Hydrotherapy with heat or ice packs works by stimulating the healing force of your own body. Cool packs lessen swelling by tightening veins. On the other hand, warm packs on painful areas widen veins. That expands the stream of blood, oxygen, and different supplements and speeds the elimination of toxins from the body.
Physiotherapy is a lifestyle remedy for such conditions but must have to be patient as the results will be gradual. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.