Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
She is having more pain in her legs. She is unable to walk properly. She is a diabetic patient. What to do? Please advise.
I am 40 and got accident last year my left leg is highly injured in it' I ve a fracture n my thigh bone is broken there was a skin transplanted in my heel also, what precautions I should take ?
I m a 28 years old male and I am suffering from acidity in esophagus since two days. What should I do to relieve from this acidity.
Previously I had used betnovate c cream. When I stopped to use this cream, it shows side effects on my face i. E.Increasing pimples, dark skin like allergy. So please give me best suggestions to overcome from this problem.
Hi I am 22 my height is 5.3 ft and weight is 54 kg I have fat around my thighs and butt can any one please suggest me any exercises to reduce thighs fat and tell me for how many months how much duration I need to do this exercises daily for thin legs. And please suggest me the food diet.
She got her first menstrual period 5 months ago. But now she had the blood flowing for one month now. Am worried.
Always after a gap of 2 or 3 days there is a pan in my head also consulted doctor he said it's normal is really this normal.
I am a 25 years female and my weight is 75 kg. How can I reduce my weight and how much? My arm circumference is proportionate to to my body. How to reduce arm fat?
I am a female age 47 years. I am very much fed up with my cold problem. In the winters, my nose is always choked, some time running, sneezing and due to that having sever headache. Kindly advise some strong home made medicine becoz I cannot have that much alopathic medicine. Neeru Jain.
I am 22 year old male and I am Tachophobic (fear of speed) and this fear effects my normal life, So please suggest me how to overcome this fear and lead a happy life.
My overall body weight is decreasing continuous ly. I feel very weak. I am 30 years old working lady and mother ofc2 years old but my bust size is decreasing. Kindly suggest remedy.
Urine incontinence is a condition that can be caused by one's everyday habits, side effects to medication, or any other long-term physical ailments. A thorough check-up by your doctor can help in getting to the root cause of this condition.
Certain beverages, medicines and foods can act as diuretics. This leads to bloating in your bladder and an increase in the volume of your urine. They include the following:
- Decaffeinated tea or coffee
- Aerated drinks
- Artificial sweeteners
- Corn syrup
- Drinks that contain high doses of artificial flavours, sugar or acid, particularly citrus based beverages
- Heart medicines, narcotics, and muscle relaxants
- Extensive intake of vitamins B or C
- Urinary tract infection (UIT)
Urinary incontinence can also be caused by the following:
- Pregnancy: Hormonal changes and increasedweight of the uterus can cause stress incontinence (Learn more about healthy pregnancy).
- Childbirth: Delivery can weaken the muscles required for bladder control. It damages the bladder nerves and steady tissue. With prolapse, the uterus, bladder, or the intestine can be pushed down from their usual position and might even protrude into the vagina.
- Changes developed with age: Maturing of the bladder muscle can weaken the bladder's ability to store urine.
- Menopause: After menopause,women deliver less estrogen. Disintegration of these tissues can cause incontinence.
- Hysterectomy: In women, the same muscles and tendons support the bladder and uterus. Any surgery that removes the uterus may harm the supporting muscles, which can prompt incontinence.
- Expanded prostate: Particularly in older men, incontinence usually occurs from growth of the prostate organ, a condition known as considerate prostatic hyperplasia.
- Prostate cancer: In men, stress incontinence or urge incontinence can be connected with an untreated prostate disease. Incontinence is a reaction to medicines prescribed for prostate growth.
- Obstruction: A tumour in your urinary tract can disrupt the typical stream of urine, prompting flood incontinence. Urinary stones at times cause leakage of urine.
- Neurological disorders: Various sclerosis, Parkinson's illness, stroke, a mind tumour or a spinal damage can meddle with the nerve signals. These are important in keeping control of the bladder.
Your specialist may suggest the following:
- Bladder control: You may begin by attempting to hold off for 10 minutes each time you feel a desire to urinate. The objective is to extend the time between visits to the toilet until you start urinating in two to three hour intervals.
- Two-fold voiding: Twofold voiding implies urinating, then holding it for a couple of minutes and attempting once more. This exercise can help in leveraging better control in the long run.
- Fixed toilet time: You may attempt to urinate every two to four hours instead of sitting tight when the need arises.
- Liquid intake and diet: You may need to stay away from liquor, caffeine or acidic foods. Also, the fluid intake may have to be reduced in such cases.