Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chintamani Lomate
Submit a review for Dr. Chintamani LomateYour feedback matters!
I am Rohit. 20 years old. I have a chest pain since 1 month. I think it is due to smoking. Give me advice's to get rid of this smoking.
Sir my skin is very oily and I have dark circles below my eyes how can I reduce them and my hair is very rough and curly and thin so for good hair give me such a kind of advice so that I improve myself.
I am having BPPV from last 6 days, when I am sleeping my head is spinning, my ear head & jaw r paining. I have a blurred vision. I am doing exercises epley maneuver. I am having body unbalancing while walking, dizziness. So please help me how much time it will take to recover & I will get back to my life, please help me any neurologist please help me.
Hi, I am 8th month pregnant actually I wanted to know is it safe to have intercourse during this months?
Dr. I have acne scare on my left side of a face they are bigger in size. I am tired of them .please give ne some prescription to remove them permanently.
Sir i'm 18 years younger. My hair is getting white. What should I do to get back my black hair. Please direct me.
If height increases only up to 18 then what about michael jordan. Increasing 5 inches within 6 months after the age of 30,
I m 21 yr old female I m having hairfall from 1 yr my hairs are very weak at time of combing hairs comes out from roots. I do oiling once a week from coconut oil please provide me the solution or any medicine name asap.
To look good is one of the best ways to help yourself feel good. With the help of the latest technology, we now have cosmetic solutions to our appearance related problems and these are available at numerous salon or in jars that can sit on our nightstand, ready for regular use. Yet, there are more long-term solutions with greater efficacy that one can get from a cosmetic surgeon. Facial implants are one such solution which can help us in many ways.
Here are the various benefits of facial implants.
- Augmentation: One of the main benefits of getting facial implants is that these will help in significantly augmenting your facial features, especially your cheeks. If you have a weak chin which seems slightly receding or too chubby cheeks, then this is a good cosmetic option which can help in giving better shape so that the features are well augmented with better definition and fullness. This will render a fine balance to your overall appearance and make your face that much more attractive as well.
- Reconstruction: Sometimes, we lose the shape and definition of our features to age and weight as well as other factors like a stressful lifestyle where eating and sleeping patterns are less than ideal. In such a scenario, we can reconstruct the facial features, restoring the contours and bringing back the original proportions of the face. This will make the features look like they really fit in with your face which gives a good appearance in the long run.
- Rejuvenate: These implants can also help in rejuvenating and adding a more fresh feel to your overall appearance. With the help of these implants, you can actually bring back the distinction between areas like the jaw and the chin, as well as the cheeks so that your face looks more well proportioned, well defined, and even younger.
- Correct deficiencies: If you have any facial deficiencies in terms of the contours as well as the definition of your features and the blend of the same, then you can turn to facial implants. These implants will help in better contouring in a way that will fix these imperfections in your jaw, chin and cheeks. This will give you a more polished look.
- Facial symmetry: One of the best benefits of facial implants is the fact that it renders greater symmetry to your face. After this procedure, your face will actually have features set in a proportionate line which creates a pleasing and perfect look. If you feel you cheeks are too large or your chin and jaw are literally merging in with each other, then a facial implant will help in bringing in greater symmetry for your face. These procedures are also quite quick to perform. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.