Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chetan R. KotakYour feedback matters!
I AM 53 YEARS OLD MAN. MY HAIR IS LOOSING DAY BY DAY, VERY QUICKLY. IT'S A ALARMING SITUATION FORM ME. I HAVE NO DISEASE. BUT STRESS AND STRAIN PERCENTAGE FOR ME IS VERY HIGH. SO PLEASE ADVISE.
My age is 21 and I m not having beard / facial hair. To promote the facial growth. Can I take away biotin products? Or any other product.
My wife has hair falling problem her hair is thin and silky. Her blood hb is 8 her nail and lips are pale. How she increase hb level and hair growth. Please suggest best ayurvedic syrup tablet for better hb and also suggest hair oil for better hair growth. Suggest best anti dandruff shampoo ayurvedic.
When I masturbate after a day something start happen in penis. I do not know is this happen in pennis or penis nerve. It is like. A sudden current pass through penis and I masturbate again like within 2 days after first masturbation. Problem gets worse now it feels like my nerves of penis is constricted which I can't tolerate. Then after a week or two week it become normal slowly and slowly. This thing happen only and only when it is not erect. When erect nothing happen but after erection it gets worsen. I already masturbate with the gap of two months now. Blood, urine, culture and scrotum ultrasound all are negative. There is nothing. please PLZ HELP ME I'M VERY DEPRESSED ABOUT MY FUTURE LIFE. which IS NEAR TO ME please plz suggest something.
I can't see properly with both my eyes. Should I go for laser treatment or go for any other treatments is laser operation having any side effects or is safe option.
I am a chain smoker, I want to quit smoking, what are some good medicine for quiting smoking. please help me.
I am 28 years old male. From last 2 month bleeding from my 2 tooth, I take some medicine. Now it stopped. Can you tell me the reason and take action that not happen again.
Hi I ve varicocele in both testes Grade 1 in right and grade to in left. Its decreasing my serum T level If I go for microsurgical treatment then it will solve my low T problem My serum T is 3.4 its base line Diabetic from last 8 years and taking 1 gram metformin daily. Hba1c 5.4 I ve diagnosed 2years ago and continuously effecting on my health.
How can I get healthy and glowing skin? My skin is sensitive type how can I choose moisturizers, face wash and face packs?
I am a 19.4 years old male. My height is 5.6, weight is 57 kgs. I want to increase my height as soon as possible. Should I eat step up height increaser?
My baby is suffering from fever cold n cough frm last 8 days. He is also not able to breath properly. I have also taken out his medical report of him blood n urine report.
I am a 30 years Unmarried Male. I asked the below question. Since 6 months there is continuous erection of penis. Erection occurs 6 to 8 times daily. I do yoga on daily basis. Suggest remedies for it. I got the answer that there is erectile dysfunction. I have proper erection hence there is no question of dysfunction. Neither I smoke or drink. I am suffering sexual intimacy since 1 year. I have never been physical till date Kindly provided suitable remedies. Thanks.
How to remove early ectopic pregnancy without surgery? I mean is there any medicine for ectopic pregnancy?
My mother recently checked her thyroid and it came to high also she is having a problem of blood pressure. And her left hand joint is paining ,plzz help.
I am 19 years old male. I'm getting itches all over my body I don't know the reason is it a symptom for any harmful disease. And I don't know how I got that. Pls help me with this thank you.
I have feel bad breath from my nose but I consult doctor nose CT scan done found my nose centre bone bend to right side. Please suggest me how to remove bad breath.
I am suffering from hairfall for 3 years. I tried many ayurvedic and homeopathic oil and medicines but its not controlling. What should I do?
The appearance of the milk teeth is one of the most awaited landmarks in a child's life. The first teeth to erupt are usually the lower front teeth during 6 to 8 months of life, and the last milk tooth to fall off is at 12 to 14 years of age. The playful nature of teeth, difficulty to make them maintain good oral hygiene, and the food habits put the children at increased risk of dental disease.
Very often, because they are in place for a shorter duration, parents tend to ignore decay in the milk teeth. But whether it is decay or gum disease or broken teeth, it is important to immediately treat them.
Listed below are some functions that milk teeth play:
- Eating: They may be exerting slightly lesser force than the bigger permanent teeth, but they still play a significant role in chewing and digestion. Children with weak, missing, or decayed molars have poor nutrition and food habits due to their inability to chew food well.
- Esthetics: A child with a good set of teeth and an open smile is loved by all. This adds not just to the beauty of the child but also to his self-worth and self-esteem. These children feel more confident and are more social.
- Speech development: A good set of teeth are essential for the child's speech development. Improper spacing between teeth or lost tooth not replaced can lead to speech issues.
- Space Maintenance: In addition to the above functions, the milk teeth also help to preserve and "maintain" the space that is required for the permanent teeth. As the permanent tooth nears eruption, the milk tooth, gets resorbed, becomes mobile, and finally falls off. In cases where the primary tooth was lost and not replaced, the space may be reduced due to movement of the adjacent and opposing tooth into this space.
Given the above reasons, it is very important to take good care of the primary or milk or deciduous teeth. Some simple things to do would be:
- In the very early stages, before regular dental care can begin, the teeth can be wiped off with a gauze wrapped on the finger.
- By the first year of life, brushing should be introduced along with rinsing after each meal.
- A biannual visit to the dentist for oral prophylaxis with regular cleaning should be started by first year of life.
- If the dentist identifies the child to be prone to decay, fluoride application and/or pit and fissure sealants should be used.
These are sufficient reasons to take care of the primary teeth, which play a very important role. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.