Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. CharushlaYour feedback matters!
Hi sir. I am having a painful mouth ulcer for the past four days it is now multiplied to two. What should I do now.?
Sir I am having some bald head just like normal other guys like in front v cut but can I go for hair transplantation or to just take care of hair if for hair transplantation how much will it cost.
It is the tropical fruit found in South America. It is also known by the name of Pine cones mostly cultivated in South along with Central America by Mayas. It has a unique flavor which balances the taste of sweet along with sour. It is regarded as one of the healthiest foods in the world available in all seasons. It offers many benefits that are good for the body.
Benefits of Pineapple
- Good for digestion: This fruit is good for digestion as it contains fiber which will help you to overcome from the problem of constipation.
- Prevents cancer: It helps you to prevent cancer as it contains anti-oxidants along with Vitamin C which will help you in fighting against cancer.
- Boosts immune system: It will help you in boosting the immune system where your body will be able to fight with many diseases.
- Cough- It is the best natural remedy for cough, as this fruit includes anti-inflammatory agents which will help the body in fighting infections and kill bacteria. It will help in removing the problem of cough fast without taking any medicine for the same.
- Oral and Bone Health- This fruit is good in maintaining oral and bone health. This fruit contains special properties which will help a person to strengthen the gums. It will also help you to fight against oral cancer. It also strengthens your bones, and helps in the overall growth of the body.
- Circulation of blood- This fruit also contains copper which is good for the body in building red blood cells which are important for the body in providing oxygen to different organs along with providing cognitive benefits.
- Health of tissues: Tissue health is also maintained with the help of this fruit as it helps in the production of Collagen which helps the body in healing and fight against infections in the body.
- Arthritis and blood pressure problem: Problem of blood pressure is also taken care of by its regular consumption. A person who eats pineapple regularly can take care of his or her arthritis problem in a better way.
Thus, you have come across many health benefits of pineapple which protect you from different infections and help your body in building muscles along with bones. It is better you consult a medical practitioner to know more about the benefits of this fruit as some people may be asked to consume it less because of some other medical condition.
How to get back our previous skin colour? My skin (face) is badly affected by sun, It's had turned black though my entire body is too fair than my face skin Colour; How to get back my previous colour.
I have continuous head ache in morning it is heavily pain full and what should I do for migraine? Please tell me.
My skin is getting very dull and is very much tan. N I m not even 18. What should I do for that case.
I am diabetic since 18 years and am now on insulin from past 3 years and the dosage is high from past 1 year. Still my fbs and ppbs readings are very high I have a 45 minute game exercise and not very strictly controlled diet how do I get the readings to acceptable limits?
What should b the daily dose of vita c15 forte by rekcweg. It should b taken in drops or ful ampule at a time?
Hi sir/mam,I am 17 years old and my height is only 154 cm and I want to increase my height a little bit more what should I do can you please help me?
How to control pimples and how to remove mark of Pimple from face? And my skin is oily how to control it.
Hi, My age is 23. I am perfectly alright. Recently I have gone through a body checkup. And in the report the LDL value is very high. It is 292. Where the undesirable value is >240. Then after a week I have Shaun gone through the lipid profile test in different diagnostic centre LDL cholesterol is 156 mg/DL (in report mentioned normal upto 100 mg/DL) My Question's 1. What is my health condition. Is it in dangerous condition? 2. How to decrease it naturally. 3. To which specialist doctor do I need to consult. 4. Is this condition normal for many people or it happens rarely. Note: I am slim person. Recently got little fat. Not very much fat.
I am above 40 years male. I have knee pain for last 3-4 years. My past and recent blood and x-rays diagnosis shows no abnormality. Every time I do physiotherapy there is relief and then after few days pain start again. Can you please suggest: 1, what is the cause of this pain ? 2, what is the cure for this pain ?
How can I gain weight. I've been using various supplements but still can't build muscles. So give me every possible health support?
Lycoene ellagic acide
Red - nutrients your body will love
Delicious reds range from sweet strawberries to spicy red peppers.
Fruits & vegetables:-