Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Charumitra N. RanadeYour feedback matters!
I have put on too much weight. Please give me some suggestions to lose it and make myself fit n healthy.
Tooth decay is treated removing the damaged portion of your tooth and substituting it with ‘fillings’. Fillings can be made up of different materials such as silver amalgam, porcelain, gold or even plastic. Hence these plastic, tooth-colored, glass mixtures that are used to restore decayed teeth are known as composite fillings. Composites are also used for changing the color of or reshaping disfigured teeth.
How are they placed?
The dentist sets the composite in layers employing a specialized UV Laser light to harden each of the layers. After this, the dentist moulds the composite to fit in your tooth. The composite is then polished to prevent premature staining or wearing out of the composite. Good shaping and polishing of the tooth to produces a virtually invisible restoration.
When are composite fillings used?
White fillings can be used for cosmetic options as well.
- Short or spaced out teeth: Composites are able to reshape any deformed teeth or add length to a tooth.
- Cracked or chipped teeth: It can fill in any chips or worn down teeth to appear healthy yet again.
- Smile Makeover: It does not require for healthy tooth structure to be removed unlike a veneer
Preventive dentistry: The molars in the back have deep groves on the sides that food particles can get trapped in causing infection. The composite can be filled in those areas as a preventative.
Advantages of Composites:
- The shade of the composite filling is well suited to match the color of your existing teeth.
- They can chemically bond to your tooth structure, rendering additional support.
- Composite fillings are also used to mend broken or cracked teeth.
- With composite filling, not much of your tooth structure needs to be taken off as compared to amalgam fillings.
Precautions with Tooth coloured fillings
- Composite fillings wear faster as compared to silver fillings should be replaced within 3-7 years.
- Need regular follow up care or maintenance as they are subject to microleakage.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.
I have lot of pimples in my face I tried many methods and I uses facewash for daily but no result can you please say a suitable treatment for me in a less expense.
Hey doc I have accumulated a lot of fat in my belly and chest area and it looks really weird. Please help me how to get rid of it as soon as possible.
I am 61 years old male retired govt. Servant. I am suffering from leg knee joint pain on both legs for more than 6 years. I am diabetic for past 1 year. Asthmatic for more than 40 years. For the past six months both legs muscles sprain over and below the knee on backside. Due to skin allergy or varicose vein problem I am having wound in the left lower leg not healing for about 4 months. I need advice for knee pain and wound healing.
I have a desk job since an year, there was blood in stool few months back and little pain .now there is no blood or pain, but side of the anal hole seems to be little bulgy. What should I do? Please suggest me a lifestyle method to get rid of piles.
I am 22 year old mujhe gupt ang k pass dane se ho gye h khujli bhi bhut hoti h me panderm cream bhi use kiya but koi relief nhi h help me.
How to loose weight? now my age is 29 & my weight is 127 kg I had check thiried also & found negative. I am not taking more diet but weight is not reducing please give suggestion what to do?
Balance disorder is more prevalent in old people, but they are not the only ones who are affected by it. There are many causes that can lead to Balance disorder and some of them can be controlled. Balance problem causes spinning of head coupled with dizziness while standing or sitting, which can lead to an injurious fall.
The common symptoms of Balance disorder include:
- Depression, anxiety or fear
- Blurred vision
- Inability to concentrate
- Changes in heart rate and blood pressure
- Ear infection: If the vestibular system (which is also called the labyrinth) inside your ear gets infected and inflamed, it can cause Balance disorder. This is because the inner part of the ear is responsible for coordination and balance. This condition is known as labyrinthitis and it is frequently accompanied by dizziness and vertigo. Viral and respiratory infections can also cause labyrinthitis.
- Poor circulation: Certain diseases associated with the circulatory system, such as stroke can cause dizziness and various other Balance problems.
- Medications: There are certain medications that can lead to Balance disorder, such as medications to normalize blood pressure can cause dizziness. Ototoxic drugs are infamous for causing ear problems that lead to imbalance. Sometimes its ill effects are felt only during the period of using, but many people have suffered permanent ear damage.
Other causes of Balance disorder include head injury, imbalance of chemicals in the brain, arthritis, neurological conditions and aging.
- Balanced diet: Meniere's disease is a condition that causes ear problems, which lead to vertigo. It is primarily connected to the change in the volume of fluid in the inner ear. Try to eliminate salt from your diet and abstain from alcohol in order to prevent such a condition.
- Prevention of ear infections: Otitis media is a common kind of ear infection seen in children, but adults can have it too. It causes dizziness and nausea. Completing the antibiotics course helps prevent this infection.
One can also opt for an annual flu shot to keep away the flu related infections in the ear.
Related Tip: "What Causes Balance Disorder? Is Migraine A Cause?"