Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
I do gym but from last two weeks I am suffering from pain in my right shoulder. I use balm on it but after some time shoulder pain starts again. What should I do.
I am a 54years female. I have pain in joints of hand and legs from many years. Now i cannot bear the pain. Joints becomes swelled.
Suffering from serious cough with yellowish flum, unbearable muscle and body aches can't able to stand also backache left side, already consulted doctor gave medicines zinofilforte, macberry xt syrup, zincovit, sumocold, CEFAKIND 500MG, NICE TABLETS AND VOVERAN INJECTION, BUT GAVE TEMPORARY RELIEF, NOW 22 1 16 AT 9 15 AM I AM STILL SUFFERING HEAVY HEAVY BODY MUSCLE PAINS PLEASE SUGGEST MEDICINES PLEASE doctor THANKS.
My mother has pain in the wrist joint of the hand sidewards and it swells some times she consulted the doctor also but no use. So please advice what to do?
Sir I feel every time a burning sensation on my hand. So what is the advise for me about this matter?
Swelling feet in pregnancy is normal to some extent. This is due to increased water in the body. But if it is very much that is if it comes on the face it needs to be taken care off. Anemia, with high bp, are associated with this.
Hello I am 26 years old female working with an it company. Since 3 days I am having severe headache and ringing sounds in one ear. Is it related to my neck pain? Can it be a sign of cervical problem?
I am 21 year old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for a couple of days but I have not been recovered till now date. So kindly. Suggest a better solution for my problem.
Is anyone should take centrally acting muscle relaxant if he has drunk alcohol. What happen if he do so?
My mother feel numbness in some body parts sometimes like hand leg cheek what is the cause of this and much it will be danger on future?
I am 29 years old. One motor cycle accident occured last 2 month ago and I was seriously i' ll and one ligament also disconnect in my right leg knee. What I should do?
What are the symptoms of osteoarthritis in relation to the different affected areas?
An osteoarthritis is a form of arthritis which means unexpected inflammation of the joints/muscles, which is usually very painful. This form of arthritis is not curable, and the only thing that you can do is to take measures to reduce the painful effects of the condition. The symptoms of the medical condition often occur gradually and are chronic and long lasting in nature. Some of the body parts that get affected easily are:
- Hips- pain is felt in the groin area or buttocks at the hip joint.
- Fingers- bony growths at the edge of joints can cause fingers to become swollen, tender and red. There may be a pain at the base of the thumb.
- Knees- a 'grating' or 'scraping' sensation occurs when moving the knee.
- Feet- pain and tenderness are felt in the large joint at the base of the big toe. There may be swelling in ankles or toes.
Some of the most common symptoms which are more common to all body parts are as follows:
- Chronic pain - The arthritis related pain is very intense and chronic in nature, and it has an ever increasing trend if proper care is not taken. This pain can appear in any body joint of a person and it can cause visible inflammation or swelling in and around the muscles of that particular joint.
- Body stiffness - Another characteristic feature of this medical disorder is that there is stiffness in the normal movement of the joints and muscles. This symptom also results in a lack of flexibility of the concerned person.
- Inflammation and tenderness - Osteoarthritis is such a condition which is observable by the naked eye, as it shows signs like inflammation and tenderness. Inflammation can be noticed if a joint has a considerable amount of swelling.