Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chandrakant BavaskarYour feedback matters!
My son is suffering from deficiency of vitamin D.It is between 7 to 8. His legs are slightly curved. Is It curable?
I am not getting sleepy in night, m getting sleepy after 3 am only, I have this problems abt 5 years .pls giv some good suggestion.
Hello, Each time i turn sides, I get a vertigo on the right side. It Happens also when i sit up from a lying position . Whats happening ? Thanks
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
main 27 years old hu meri skin par ring worm ho gaye h jinme bahut itching hoti h khujlane k sath hi ye aur bade ho jate h bahut serious problem hum bahut paresan hu koi permanent ilaaj bataiye.
I am female from berhampore I have a pain in my brain when I hear music in earphone. And also. Problem in my back. Also I need a diet chart for losing weight.
I had throat pain and in a month I'm having throat pain 3 to 4 times and it was happening from the last 7 months. I tested my thyroid and the doctor said that it was clear. I do every day goggle with warm water adding some salt, Still why I'm suffering from throat pain and have daily 3 to 4 tablets in a day . By having every day dose would it be side effects or not. What should I do.
Hi doctor pls help to locate issue and solution as my father age is 65 from few days he gets blood in night during gas discharge only after dinner or bed time, he use to take 2 drinks every day and taking drinks from last 20 years, earlier also same problem happened very often when ever he consumes street food, now days they r taking BP medicine and ecosprin as suggested by doctor.
Here are 5 ways to take care of your penis
Shares a few tips so you know how to take care of your penis to prevent major issues.
Taking good care of your penis will not only keep it clean, it will also prevent your likelihood of testicular cancer and other penis-related issues.
1. Clean up: your penis should be cleaned daily. So should your bottom and the area in between, called the perineum. Use a mild soap as these areas can be sensitive.
2. Examine yourself: it is not just women who need to get their breasts check to prevent cancer. Testicular cancer is the most common cancer in young men. For this reason, every week you should examine each testis (the plural is testes) in turn between your finger and thumb by rolling the skin over them. The most common symptom is a lump of any size but you should book an appointment with your doctor if you have any new feelings in the scrotal area
3. Erection problems: erectile dysfunction, or impotence, is, unfortunately, common from middle age onwards and it's caused by a narrowing of the blood vessels that pump blood to create and maintain an erection. This narrowing may occur for a number of reasons but high blood pressure, diabetes and smoking are high on the list. Giving up smoking seems like a no-brainer, and maintaining a healthy body weight and undertaking regular exercise reduce your risk of developing high blood pressure and diabetes.
4. Protect from stis: sexually transmitted infections are invisible and often give no symptoms for many years so you won't know if you've just passed one on, so you should always wear a condom. They significantly reduce the risk of the transmission of stis.
5. Make good use of your penis: make ejaculation part of your daily routine. Here's why: a large Harvard study of nearly 30, 000 men found the risk of prostate cancer was 33 percent lower in men who'd ejaculated at least 21 times per month, compared to those who ejaculated only 4-7 times per month. This included ejaculations during sex, masturbation and, um, 'nocturnal emissions'