Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Burkule Nitin JanardanYour feedback matters!
Sir I am bypass patient since last 1 and half year. I am regularly doing pranaiyam for 45 minutes and 45 minutes walk daily. Right now I have both side leg pain near foot. I have also recently got lab report lipid profile is normal, B12 was some what 140 and Vitamin D 10. So doctor has advised me take Vitamin D spray for 3 time in a week for 1st time and then after once a week for 2 months. And for Vitamin B12 FDSON-MP tablet for 2 months. I have started those medicine since last week and still I feel some easiness. I am regularly taking heart medicine of Met xl-25 and Ecosprin gold 10. Daily once a day. So please suggest if the above is ok or I have to change some medicine or provide me some good food supplements to energize myself.
My Name is A. Girish Kumar. My mom is suffering with chest pain since long time. According to that I consulted the doctors in hospitals like Narayan Hrudayalaya, Jayadeva. As doctors said that, the problem is not related to heart, It's related to nervous, then I visited to Nimhans.
My Mom suffered a minor Stroke two months back. After that she was treated and as per Doctors advice she is good and fine. Doctors said the main reason was of Hypertension. CT scan test was been done and various tests been done whatever Doctors decided to do. Now the problem is that she feels a kind of heaviness and nerves stretchiness and a bit of pain in her left side till her knee portion. We discuss the matter with the Doctors and they said that it is a stroke effect and it will heal naturally by itself. I approach to Neurologist and discuss the matter and the Neurologist said the same thing as the Doctors said. As per Doctors advice she needs to take B. P medicine and Sugar medicine for life long. Now my question is that it's been a more than two months she had minor stroke but she still feels that kind of heaviness and nerves stretchiness sometimes pain in her left part of her body. Is this true as per Doctors advice she will be fine and it will get healed naturally. Please advice your suggestions to what is next to be done.
My bp is 160 /103. Pulse 103. Sugar 111. I take Repace 50 tabs one twice daily. Please help as bp and pulse not reducing Tx.
I am suffering from minor pain in my chest specifically in lung area and dry cough also am feeling tired all the time can you please suggest anything.
My blood pressure is 140/90 although I do regular exercise and follow a healthy diet. What can be the cause. I am 24 years old.
I am 62 years old. I have BP and taking medicine telecast H ,Homo 16, ecosprin 75 and metafast H.For diabetic no medication try to control with food intake. After eating meal fill much heaviness in stomach upper part. Is this due to increase in intestine size. Kindly advice me.
Sir I am 22 yr. My height is 155 cm. Can I improve height? How to increase cholesterol? Please help me.
While you may be worried about being affected with coronary diseases just because your forefathers suffered from it, there are various factors that are absolutely in your sole control. With a little change in lifestyle and following a well-regulated routine, you can easily keep your hereditary cardiac diseases at bay.
- Take a Healthy Diet Regularly: Increase the amount of green leafy vegetables and colourful fruits in your regular diet as they are rich in phytonutrients and other anti-oxidants, vitamins, fibres, minerals as well as anti-inflammatory molecules that would increase your immunity.
- Regulate Your Blood-Sugar Level: Studies show that blood sugar is a great contributor to cardiac diseases. So try to replace your high-carb diet with loads of fibre, protein and healthy fats to keep your blood-sugar level in control.
- Increase the Intake of Fibre: Try to increase the amount of fibre in your food chart by having lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts and soya so that it amounts up to at least 50 grams a day. You may even include fibre supplements in your diet.
- Stay Away From Processed and Junk Food: We know you are crazy about fast food, but you must also include sodas, processed jams, fruit juices and soft drinks as well, which are the greatest contributors to diabetes and in turn lead to heart diseases.
- Increase the Intake of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Try to include cold-water fish like sardine, salmon and herring along with flax seeds and sea weeds. This 'good' fat would keep your cholesterol level in check and lower down the amount of malicious LDL levels and transform them into harmless LDL particles.
- Get Rid of all Hydrogenated Food: This implies that you should abstain from having cookies, margarine, baked stuff and crackers. Don't be fooled by the label saying, "no trans-fat" and instead look for healthy coconut, olive or sesame oil.
- Abstain from Consuming Alcohol: Alcohol can do no good to any organ of your body. Instead, it triggers the amount of triglycerides, causes fatty liver and creates sugar imbalance in your body. By reducing alcohol consumption you can reduce inflammation, which causes various chronic diseases.
- Have good quality supplements: Along with having a healthy diet and workout, you must try to take in multivitamin and mineral supplements regularly to keep fit and active all around the year.
- Exercise Regularly: Researches report that a minimum of half an hour's exercise is required by our body regularly. After all, the heart is a muscle, and you must work out regularly to keep it healthy for a longer span.
- Manage your Stress Levels: Stress alone can lead to a fatal heart attack without prior signal. Take the time out to indulge in yoga, meditation, tai chi or anything that would keep your stress levels under control and help you to lead a happier, healthier life.
These 10 easy ways will help you to prevent cardiac diseases; but you must consult a responsive cardiologist at the earliest.