Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Burkule Nitin Janardan
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Burkule Nitin JanardanYour feedback matters!
Sir. My father age 72 years he is suffering BP from 31.3.2015 after the attack of BP he is fearing now behave like child but BP it is in control, now we show him to doctor he is given tablets like Preva75 mg and Azerva 10 mg daily 2 with amlokind at in the morning 1/2 tab times after taking that tablets he is saying that coming urine more and stomach feel more fiery. But doctor neurosurgeon saying take i.e tablet daily without fail so suggest me weather continue or stop. And whenever he sitting for meals he is suffered from this lagta hai and vomit how to control it.
TOTOL CHOLESTEROL -276 TRIGLYSERIDE- 497.96 HDL CHOLESTEROL -47.39 VLDL-CHOLESTEROL -99.59 LDL-CHOLESTEROL - 129.02 LDL-DIRECT- 200 CHOLESTEROL /HDL RETIO-5.82 LDL/HDL RATIO- 2.72 WHAT TREATMENT SHOULD DO ?
My father has the problem of blood pressure low. So What can they do when they are alone at the time of b.p low and what diet they take.
Chest congestion all time tmt teat done result negative seem rib injured or fracture. Please advice.
I have pain in my right side chest and sometimes it pains in the middle of my chest. What should I do to get rid of this?
My brother who is suffering from low BP please tell me what is the cause or reason of low blood pressure.
8 Lifestyle Modifications which can keep your HEART HEALTHY
Lifestyle changes characterised by rising incomes, sedentary jobs, and high levels of stress are some of the factors that have contributed to the high incidence of cardio-vascular disease. In India, cardio vascular diseases are responsible for one-third of all deaths. Controlling the risk factors and adopting a healthier lifestyle can make a big difference when it comes to this disease.
- EAT SENSIBLY: Avoid saturated fats and trans-fats as they raise the bad cholesterol level (LDL). Check the labels of food items before consuming them and avoid anything that is “partially hydrogenated” as this is a clear indicator that it contains trans-fat. Cut out red meat from your diet and add fruits and vegetables instead. However, not all fats are bad for the body, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats this include Omega-3 and Omega-6 are essential for good health and help protect against risk of heart attacks and strokes. Food items that contain good fats include almond, walnut, avocado, tuna and flax seed.
- CHOOSE THE RIGHT OIL: Cooking oil needs to be chosen carefully to maintain heart health and optimum levels of cholesterol in the body. Use oils with the higher monounsaturated fat content and lower saturated fat content, such as canola oil, olive oil and groundnut oil can be used. Do not reuse your cooking oil as this can result in the creation of trans-fat.
- WALK / EXERCISE : Exercise helps protect against heart disease and several forms of cancer. But besides regular exercise every extra step you take during the day builds up your ‘health balance’, and help prevent disease. Try and factor in at least 30 minutes of moderate physical activity (such as walking) in your daily life. Exercise burns the excess fats in the body and helps control the blood cholesterol. It will also reduce stress and normalise the pulse rate.
- KEEP BODY WEIGHT IN CONTROL: Studies have shown that exercise programs and healthy eating lead to improved health parameters, even in the absence of weight loss. However, these studies should not be seen to be a license to be overweight. Body weight is directly related to eating behaviours and the type of food being consumed. Depending on your height and age, it’s advisable to figure out your ideal weight and then make an effort to achieve or maintain that.
- DESTRESS / RELAX : Stress has several negative effects on our body, and should be kept under control. While, some stress is important it is vital to not allow it to completely take over our lives. Take up a hobby that helps you relax. It could be something as simple as cooking or gardening but make sure you take some time out for yourself.
- KEEP BP NORMAL: Blood pressure is an important measure for prevention of heart attacks. Your heart has to work harder to push blood through your body when your blood pressure is high. This causes your heart to enlarge and can speed up atherosclerosis (deposition of fats inside the arteries). In case you suffer from this condition, make sure you take your medications on time.
Avoiding excessive consumption of sodium can also help reduce high blood pressure.
- ABSTAIN FROM SMOKING: A smoker’s risk of having a heart attack is more than twice that of a non-smoker. Smoking speed up the development of plaque in the arteries. It also reduces the level of the good cholesterol (known as HDL), and increases the stickiness of blood cells causing blood clots inside the arteries.
- SUGAR IS YOUR ENEMY No.1: If you have diabetes, keep the blood sugar under ‘tight control’. Remember, physical activity is the best way to burn off excess sugar in the blood. Those with diabetes are more prone to heart disease, especially women.