Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bipin S MahaleYour feedback matters!
I have headache last two day with high temperature. The pain in the head aggravated toward evening. What should I do?
I am pure vegetarian. I want to reduce my weight. I tried gym , I walk daily one hour. I avoid outside and oily food. Still not able to reduce my weight. Due to which my knees start painting. Even my bp cannot come below 90 and 140. Pls suggest something to reduce weight. Thanks.
I am actually 75 kilos currently and my height is 163cms. I need to lose my weight as soon as possible. My brother's marriage is fast approaching. Is it possible to reduce nearly 10 kilos in 2 to 3 months time? Please guide me some diet and exercise for it.
I am vishal. Sir I am suffering from pimples problems from last 3 years. I am 19 years old. Please help me. What are the causes of pimples?
Hello, doctor I am 9 week 2 days pregnant. This is my 1st child. I vomit whole day I am not willing to eat any thing except fruits. water I eat I just puke it out. I feel sick whole day. Earlier I had pcos also bt aftr 2.3 months of treatment I conceived this baby my doctor prescribed me zofer MD 4 for vomiting nd also othr medicine like Macgest SR 300 nd FOL-XT medicine I just want to knw for hw long I am going to feel sick nd when my vomiting will stop. Cos m nt gonna tolerate it now day by day m feeling sick I am also facing constipation problem pls give me some tips to deal with this problem.
I am suffering with early ejaculation so please help me out. Ejaculated in less than a minute at the time of Intercourse. So pl. Suggest me proper medication to prevent this condition.
Hello sir I feel burning in rectum vagina after stool test r negative. No plies no fissure. Lyon se doc. Ko check kara. Ek saal ho gaya hai.
Am 26, male from chennai. I am facing hair fall for the last few months. Have lost hair of crown area already. Based on doctor advice I have been using mintop 5% for last two years. But I could see no new hair growing. I am tired and worried of this issue. Is there any solution to grow back the lost hair other than hair transplant? please help to grow hair and maintain the same.
The only portals of entry are the nostrils and mouth/throat. In a global epidemic of this nature, it's almost impossible to avoid coming into contact with H1N1 in spite of all precautions. Contact with H1N1 is not so much of a problem as proliferation is.
While you are still healthy and not showing any symptoms of H1N1 infection, in order to prevent proliferation, aggravation of symptoms and development of secondary infections, some very simple steps, not fully highlighted in most official communications, can be practiced (instead of focusing on how to stock N95 or Tamiflu):
1. Frequent hand-washing (well highlighted in all official communications).
My whole body is full of scars and the body is very hairy, I shaved my body 3 times now the body hair has grown aggressively and is very thick dark coloured legs thighs are very hairy. How to permanently get rid of these? Also suggest treatment for acne body dark scars on legs thighs back on my body.
I have problem in sitting portion. It is very difficult to go for motion. It is painful and leakage of blood while motion. I am suffering from pain not able to sit. Kindly let me know the solution.
Aim to eat at least two portions of fish a week, including at least one portion of oily fish.
Oily fish contains omega-3 fats, which may help to prevent heart disease.
You can choose from fresh, frozen and canned: but remember that canned and smoked fish can be high in salt.
Oily fish include salmon, mackerel, trout, herring, fresh tuna, sardines and pilchards.
Non-oily fish include haddock, plaice, coley, cod, tinned tuna, skate and hake.
If you regularly eat a lot of fish, try to choose as wide a variety as possible.
Urinary incontinence, commonly known as loss of bladder control can really cause embarrassment. The severity of this condition may range from once in a while leaky urine to the sudden and forceful urge to urinate, due to which you end up urinating before reaching the toilet.
Types of Urinary Incontinence:
- Stress Incontinence: When you feel the urge to urinate due to sneezing, coughing, laughing or while doing physical exercise
- Urge Incontinence: When you feel the urge to urinate, suddenly. This may occur during the day and even at night.
- Functional Incontinence: When you cannot reach the toilet on time because of a physical or mental impairment.
- Mixed Incontinence: When you involuntarily urinate due to more than one incontinence
Stress incontinence is the most common type in women. The activities which increase your risk, are:
You have had more than one pregnancy and vaginal delivery.
You have pelvic prolapse. This is when your bladder, urethra, or rectum slide into the vagina. Delivering a baby can cause nerve or tissue damage in the pelvic area. This can lead to pelvic prolapse months or years after delivery.
Female urinary stress incontinence is the involuntary release of urine during any physical activity that puts pressure on your bladder. This potentially embarrassing condition differs from general incontinence in that it happens when the body is under immediate physical stress. Activities that can put stress on your bladder include coughing, sneezing, laughing, lifting heavy objects, or bending over. This condition is particular to women, many of whom experience symptoms after muscles have been weakened due to a vaginal childbirth, following menopause, or during pregnancy.
Ensure that you consult a doctor:
- If this condition hinders your day to day activities
- If the urinary incontinence is the result of a serious underlying problem
Causes of Urinary Incontinence:
Urinary incontinence may be temporary or permanent. Causes for temporary incontinence are-
- Caffeine and caffeinated drinks
- Decaffeinated tea or coffee
- Spicy and sugary foods
- High intake of Vitamin B or C
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
Causes for Permanent Incontinence are:
- Old age
- Prostate cancer
- Enlarged prostate
- Neurological disorders
Chronic urinary incontinence can lead to certain complications like:
- Skin Problems: Skin rashes and infections can develop around the vaginal area, because of the constant wetness one feels. It may also cause sores.
- Urinary Tract Infections: Urinary incontinence can also result in UTI
- Impact on Personal and Social Life: Urinary incontinence can lead to great embarrassment, thus affecting the social and personal life of an individual.
Treatment for Female Stress Urinary Incontinence:
There are several types of treatment available. Treatment options include lifestyle changes, medications, nonsurgical treatments, and surgeries.
- Lifestyle Changes: Make regular trips to the restroom to reduce the chance of urine leakage. Drink fewer fluids and avoid activities such as jumping and running.
- Medications: Medications that reduce bladder contractions.
- Nonsurgical Treatments: Kegel exercises strengthen your pelvic muscles. Done regularly, these exercises can strengthen your muscles, allowing you to control when urine is released from your body.
If other treatments fail, you will have to go for surgical treatment. Types of surgery include:
- injectable therapy, in which collagen is injected into your urethra to reduce incontinence
- tension-free vaginal tape (TVT) surgery, in which mesh is placed around the urethra to give it support
- vaginal sling surgery, in which a sling is placed around the urethra to support it
- anterior or para-vaginal vaginal repair surgery to repair a bladder that is bulging into the vaginal canal
- retropubic suspension surgery to move the bladder and urethra back into their normal positions
Some doctors even try electrical stimulation and medication. When the condition is highly advanced interventional therapies and surgery is recommended.
Some interventional therapies are:
- Bulking material injections
- Botulinum toxin Type-A
- Nerve stimulators
My urine sample report shows pus cells: 1-2/HPF, RBC 1-2 and epithelial cells: 1-2, Sonography was ok, Urine ok, no pain no burning sensation. No medicines taken b4 test. Kindly advise.
For example: like one prepares for mock tests well ahead in time before the main exam or even spot exams, in a similar way anticipate life stressors. For example, if one is 30yrs old - mid career, anticipate financial stress and plan for it. Anticipate BP or Diabetes in Mid Forties and start changing lifestyle now. Anticipate heart disease and operation in Mid- fifties, anticipate illhealth of other family members, anticipate financial stress about children's education, children leaving home in your sixties, anticipate mobility problems in late 60's and 70's.
Anticipate and prepare for health insurance etc.
Despite all this planning expect any sudden life events. Taking time for yourself - building your skills, exercising, enjoyable hobbies, playing a small role in society and leading a balanced simple life can alleviate lots of stress related illness and anxiety disorders and of course LESS MEDICAL BILLS.