Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BinareYour feedback matters!
Hi I delivered baby girl on September 3 and it's like a week back bleeding stopped for me again it showed today. Is that normal? Or is it anything serious? That I have to worry about? Please suggest as soon as possible.
I visited a massage parlour. During the massage, I rubbed my penis on the butt crack of the lady. She then started giving me hand job. And also inserted her finger inside my anus. Please let me know the possibility of HIV. I am really tensed. This incident happen around 10 days back. I had back ache in past 2 days.
Hi, I got married 20 days back. We have been having sex without condom, though I have ensured of ejaculating outside her. My wife has crossed her date for her periods, 2 days back. Both of us don't want a child now. Could you please suggest how to safely ensure it.
One of the silent diseases in the female population, endometriosis can be symptomless for years and sometimes even decades, but can sometimes manifest itself quickly. The uterus is lined on the inner side by a tissue known as endometrium. When this tissue is found in other parts (fallopian tubes, abdomen, near the ovaries, etc., it is known as endometriosis.
Causes: The exact cause for endometriosis is not clear. There is a possibility that during the regular period, there could be spilling of the tissue back into the fallopian tube, from where it reaches the ovaries or other organs and gets implanted.
There are certain predisposing factors for a woman to develop this condition, including genetic correlation and non-menopausal women. The female hormone estrogen is essential for the development of endometriosis. There are also immunological reasons attributed to the development. It can range from minimal to mild to moderate to severe.
Symptoms: From being completely benign to causing severe pain, endometriosis can present itself in varying ways. The implanted tissue can be minimal like a small lump to large clumps. The symptoms are not dependent on the size of the implanted tissue, however,
- Painful menstruation: One of the most common causes of non-menstrual cramps, the pain is different from usual menstrual pain, starts a few days before the period and can last up to after the period.
- Pelvic pain: One of the most common causes of pelvic pain, this can happen wherever the implanted tissue is. In severe cases, this tissue can also bind different organs, forming what are called adhesions. The bladder or the bowels may adhere to the uterus. These are more painful than individual lumps of tissue outside the uterus.
- Intermenstrual bleeding: There could be spotting to severe bleeding between the regular cycles.
- Painful sex: There is a deep pain within the pelvis and it can lead to losing interest in sex.
- Infertility: The most severe symptom and complication is not being able to become pregnant.
Diagnosis: A detailed patient history, discussion on symptoms followed by ultrasound and laparoscopy can help in diagnosing endometriosis.
Treatment: If there is no symptom and fertility is not an issue, then it is possible that no treatment is required. However, depending on symptoms and complications, the following are done.
- If pain is the only main problem, painkillers are administered
- Surgical treatment may be required if there is severe bleeding and adhesions complicating the situation.
This will also relieve other symptoms:
- Hormone therapy is also an option for treating endometriosis.
- If you are having pelvic pain and irregular bleeding, bring it up with your doctor. Even if it is not endometriosis, a thorough check up will put your mind at rest. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Sir, I and my girl did not have sex no intercourse took place. And I did not ejaculate (no semen). I might have finger her with the finger with pre cum (pre ejaculation) in it, and even I did not finger her immediately. I gave her i-pill with 24 hrs 17 hrs I guess. Can she still get pregnant and she got signs of side effect of ipill like vomit and nausea after 5 days of in take of ipill what should I do? Can she get pregnant?
Hii doctor, I got intimated with my husband on 19th, 21st,23rd, 27th and 28th march. As my period date was 14th. Was it a right time to conceive a baby. And please tell me can I check my pregnancy today through a kit?
I am getting married in next month, wanted to ask regarding precautions during sex and about contraceptive pills. Is condom is sufficient for not being pregnant or do I need to take some contraceptive pills. If yes then please suggest me which one is good and also when to take that to avoid pregnancy and also what is the side effect?
Increasing amounts of research are demonstrating the importance of an active lifestyle. Unfortunately, common myths would have us believe that as we age, our bodies become less able to fulfill the active lifestyle that we would want. While there are many examples of unique individuals who are yoga teachers, weight lifters, marathon runners and athletes well into their older age, they are often presented to us in the media as unusual examples that are all but attainable.
Nothing could be further from the truth, however. We are all designed to have the ability to live an active lifestyle for most if not all of our lives. This may not mean being extreme athletes for most of us, but being active doesn?t have to mean spending all of your free time at the gym or dieting. Some people do suffer from chronic health conditions as they are, and this should of course be taken into consideration when choosing an exercise routine that is adapted to those conditions.
Choosing the Right Active Lifestyle
Living an active lifestyle doesn?t have to mean signing up for the gym or a triathlon if you have arthritis, nor does it have to mean being a weightlifter if you?ve got chronic pain. It is important to choose an activity lifestyle that fits with any conditions that come up as you age. Low impact sports like swimming, aquafitness, yoga and pilates can be excellent choices for an aging body that requires a gentle entry into a new active regime.
If you?ve never been a runner, it may not be wise to start signing up for a marathon, but you can start building with some walks around the block and eventually, start jogging part of the way and then maybe running. Cycling can be an excellent way to improve your health and activity levels without worrying about impact on the joints. You can ride a bike outside, or use the elliptical as a great, safe exercise tool.
Reducing Screen Time
Most individuals in today?s society spend the majority of their time in front of a screen. Not only is this detrimental to our social connections, but it promotes a sedentary lifestyle. If you have a physical job, then it may be that in your off time you spend a large amount of time watching television, movies, or even playing video games.
There are now options in the marketplace to make screen time overlap easily with activity time, such as stationary machines that can be purchased for home, as well as video games like the Wii Fit by Nintendo that allows people to work activities in the comfort of their home. This can be especially great for winter time, but it?s not necessary to spend a lot of money getting active. There are many free resources Online that you can follow exercise instructors routines or design your own home workout to do with very little equipment and space. For example, sometimes all you need is a yoga mat and you can do squats, plants and push-ups in your living room!
Run Toward an Active Lifestyle
There are so many short term benefits to exercise, like increasing heart rate and production of endorphins, which improves mental and emotional health; moving the fluids through the body which improves circulation, as well as general muscle strength and flexibility. In addition to this, long term benefits to maintaining an active lifestyle also include reducing the risk of cancer, heart disease, Alzheimer?s, adult onset of diabetes, arthritis and osteoporosis. With so many reasons to stay active in life, how can one continue to avoid working out?
It?s important to start building activity into the lifestyle when we are young, so that as the body begins to age we are not playing catch-up with all our health conditions.
Dr surbhi agrawal
consultant physician, diabetologist and wellness expert
A simple, uncomplicated cataract surgery should not take more than 10 minutes to perform. The best part about a cataract surgery is that most people see almost immediate results and improved vision. However, full recovery can take awhile. Each person heals at a different speed but ideally, your eyes should heal completely in a month.
Here are a few tips to help speed up this process and avoid infections and eye injuries:
- Take it easy: Just because the surgery takes a short time is no reason to underestimate its importance. Do not drive on the first day and as far as possible avoid driving for the next few days as well. Do not put any extra pressure on your eyes by bending, lifting weights etc. This will ensure that your stitches do not tear open. Try to avoid excessive sneezing and coughing as this can jerk the lens out of place.
- Protect your eyes: Wearing sunglasses is a good idea after a cataract surgery. This will protect your delicate eyes against dust, wind etc. Avoid using community swimming pools and hot tubs immediately after such a surgery to lower the risk of infections. Avoid rubbing your eyes aggressively. For the first week, keep your face out of the shower so as to avoid feeling the need to press or rub your eyes as well as to protect them from bacteria in the water.
- Lubricate: Your eyes may feel dry and scratchy after a cataract surgery. This is normal and not something to worry about. Your doctor will prescribe eye drops to be taken after the surgery. Use these regularly. Once this is over you may need additional artificial tears or lubricating eye drops. However, do not take these drops without first consulting your doctor. If your eyes are sensitive to the preservatives in bottled eye drops, look for single use ampoules. Ensure that you always wash your hands well before administering the eye drops.
- Keep the eye clean: Though washing your face is avoidable, you must still keep the eye clean. Use cotton and a sterile saline wash for the first few days. You can later replace the saline with cool boiled water.
If you feel any deterioration in your vision, pain or excessive discharge in the operated eye, you must immediately consult your doctor. Seeing sudden flashes of light or floaters in your vision should also not be ignored.
I married 2 years ago during these years we enjoyed our sex life but when we planned for a baby then I find I can't cum during sex I tried many different ways but I can't please help me.
Hello, my wife's age is 29 years, her weight is 68 Kgs. We are married since last 2 years & nine months. We want to have child now. We are trying since last 4 months but its not working. And every time we try her periods gets delayed by 4-5 days. Normally she gets it in 28-29 days. We consulted one Gynecologist this month. Doctor asked to do follicular scan for my wife on 9th, 11th, 14th day of period. Scan on 11th & 14th day shows same results that follicle size in left every is 8mmX8mm. Doctor told the egg is not growing, so doctor has given now the CCQ 50 tabs (2 tabs/day) and asked too take from 2nd day of next period (for 5 days). Also Doctor has asked to take MCBM 69 & Orefer XT (since my wife's HB is 11) one /day. But, since the scan (after 11th day) my wife is experiencing small amount of bleeding when she goes for restroom. Even though its very light, its been 10 days. Doctor told its common. I read on internet, it may be because of follic acid tablets or might be because of scan. Please suggest the cause of this light bleeding? And is this follicle not growing a common issue or complex one? We are bit tense. Thanks in advance.
Hi! I took meprate on 2nd may and got my periods on 7th may. Meanwhile, I had a masturbation session on 6th May during which a little of my boyfriend's sperm stained my panty. Now after 14 days of that event, I am experiencing brown spotting. What could it mean?
Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin, which is essential for various functions and it is not produced or stored by the body, so it is important that the food contains adequate amount of it. It plays a vital role in heart, eyes, skin, and prenatal health and immunity. Long-term non-availability of vitamin C can lead to various symptoms, which though are not immediately threatening, can turn dangerous in the long run.
- Bruised skin: Easy bruising is one of the early symptoms of vitamin C deficiency. There could be capillaries which appear superficial and have an increased tendency to bruise and bleed. There could also be unexplained reddish purple marks on the skin in people who have low levels of vitamin C.
- Bleeding gums: Another major indicator of vitamin C deficiency is swollen gums that tend to bleed easily. This again is related to their role in collagen formation and if not identified and treated in the early phases, it can lead to severe gum inflammation, periodontal disease, and even loss of teeth.
- Slow wound healing: Vitamin C has an important role to play in connective tissue formation, and if there is less of vitamin C in the body, collagen formation is delayed. This can lead to prolonged and delayed healing of wounds, even simple ones like cuts and bruises. The added role of vitamin C as an immune booster also leads to reduced healing when there is vitamin C deficiency.
- Nosebleeds: Frequent unexplained nosebleeds is another sign of vitamin C deficiency. Reduced amounts of vitamin C make the capillaries fragile causing them to bleed easily.
- Dry skin: While weather does determine if the skin is dry or normal, vitamin C also does. The decreased levels of collagen can lead to an unhealthy skin which can turn red and can be dry and can also lead to keratosis pilaris, which is an accumulation of melanin pigments in the skin. Good amounts of vitamin D helps as a good anti-ageing agent and reduces wrinkles and retains moisture. It also has sun protective effects and antioxidant properties.
- Unexplained weight gain: Vitamin C plays a vital role in fat metabolism and therefore deficiency leads to weight accumulation, especially around the waist. It helps oxidise fat and so helps in weight regulation.
- Lowered immunity: Vitamin C deficiency affects the body’s susceptibility to infections, making it prone to more severe and frequent infections. People catching a common cold very frequently could be suffering from vitamin C deficiency.
- Emotional health: Vitamin C is also a mood regulator, so inadequate amount can lead to depression. Try eating a juicy orange and see yourself feeling better! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Being flexible is not always about doing splits or doing some random bending. It is about achieving a level of mobility that will not hold you back from doing whatever you are able to do. Most people think that stretching or flexing your muscles and body as the first method to defend you from pain. But if stretching and flexing can be done correctly, it can lengthen one's muscles and give one relief from pains and aches. Stretching is also done to increase the functional range of one's joints and muscles. There are various ways by which one can stretch their muscles. However, the question which looms over here is which is the correct procedure and which is the wrong one.
The Wrong Vs the Right Way: Before discussing about the correct way, let us talk about the various wrong ways in which stretching can be done. The first rule is that if stretching is causing you pain or if it is hurting you, then you are probably taking it too far. A muscle needs to relax as much as possible, if it needs to stretch. If one is stretching so hard that he or she cannot relax then the muscle will not lengthen. Stretching should never be painful.
One should also avoid stretching for an insufficient length of time. Only a few seconds of stretching will not hold the therapeutic effects of stretching.
The following methods are few of the correct ways to stretch:
- Always start with the warm muscles. Warm your muscles by doing some aerobic movement or by applying heat with the help of a warm bath.
- After warming your muscles, monitor your level of discomfort. Let it go once you feel pain.
- Hold any stretch for at least 30 seconds.
Stretching the Correct Muscle: There are muscles, which need to be stretched and there are muscles, which should not be. So getting to know the correct muscles to be stretched is as important as knowing the correct procedure to stretch your muscles. Every muscle, which does not hurt should not be stretched. There are different types of muscles that cause pain like stiff, tight, short muscles and long muscles. Muscles that are tight should only be subjected to stretching. Stretching muscles that are too long is not a good idea.
Using Physiotherapists: Most people who cannot determine which muscle should be stretched and which should not be should consult a physiotherapist. Physiotherapists can quickly and easily diagnose muscular issues. They will also show ways to stretch which are most effective for particular needs.
Stretching should be made a part of one's life. It is a way by which one can become their healthiest self and avoid muscular imbalances.
Hi I am 44 years old female having periods problem last two year. Having prolonged non stop bleeding ultrasound shows thickness 11 mm during whole month inspite of shedding. Dr. give me 4 months course of overall l after four months bleeding stop and become normal at least 4 months then going delayed .then become frequently two periods in one month. Dr. done amh test which is very less. Fsh 21.65.tsh normal. Done dnc which shows bits of polyp and endometrium is in proliferative phase benign. Paps normal. Agin I started frequently periods after dnc. This time bleeding continue for 9 days ultrasound shows thickness 13 mm showing cystic endometrium hyperplasia. Wat to do pls reply. Tnx geetika.
• Accept there is a no exchange-no return policy where your body is concerned! You have only one body – so make the most of it.
• Start with the top of your head and list the things about your body that you like – your hairs, eyes, shape of your nose, skin, ears, length of legs, ankles, shape of your fingers, etc.
• Look at ways of enhancing your best features and dressings to suit your body and size.
• List the things about your body that you would like to improve.
• Now list those improvements that are within your own control and require the intervention of a reasonable diet, or some lifestyle changes.
• Start making those changes and celebrate each step towards improving your body images.
My mother has burning sensation on the left side of her head. What is this and what is its treatment?
आंवला या अमालाकी को सबसे अधिक आयुर्वेदिक घटक के रूप में कहा जा सकता है। यह भोजन और दवा दोनों है। यह छोटा सा फल असंख्य स्वास्थ्य लाभों से भरा है। अमला शब्द खट्टा का उल्लेख करता है, जो कि इसका मुख्य स्वाद है। इसका वनस्पति नाम एम्बलोका ऑफिजिनालिस या फ़िलेंथस इम्ब्लिका है।
यह जड़ी बूटी एक बहुत ही शक्तिशाली एंटीऑक्सीडेंट है, जो कि मुक्त कणों से होने वाली सेल ऑक्सीकरण को रोकती है। विरोधी उम्र बढ़ने और कैंसर, मधुमेह और हृदय रोग जैसे रोगों को रोकने के लिए एंटीऑक्सिडेंट महत्वपूर्ण हैं।
आंवले के लाभ:
यह कई बीमारियों के लिए उपचार प्रदान करता है और इसलिए इसका व्यापक रूप से आयुर्वेदिक उपचार में उपयोग किया जाता है। आंवला विटामिन सी में बहुत समृद्ध है, और कई खनिज और कैल्शियम, फास्फोरस, आयरन, कैरोटीन और विटामिन बी कॉम्प्लेक्स जैसे विटामिन शामिल हैं।
आमला के स्वास्थ्य लाभ में निम्न शामिल हैं:
1. आँखों के लिए:
शहद के साथ आंवले का रस पीने से दृष्टि में सुधार होता है। अध्ययनों से यह भी पता चला है कि यह अंतर-ओक्यूलर तनाव को कम कर, निकटता और मोतियाबिंद में सुधार करता है। विटामिन ए और कैरोटीन मेक्यूलर डिएनेजरेशन, रात अंधापन को कम करता है और आपकी दृष्टि को मजबूत कर सकता है।
2. मधुमेह के लिए:
आंवला, कोशिकाओं के पृथक समूह को उत्तेजित करता है जो हार्मोन इंसुलिन को छिपाने के साथ-साथ मधुमेह रोगियों में रक्त शर्करा को कम करते हैं और शरीर को संतुलित और स्वस्थ रखते हैं। इसमें मौजूद क्रोमियम शरीर के एलडीएल कोलेस्ट्रॉल सामग्री को कम करके, हृदय स्वास्थ्य के लिए उपयोग किया जाता है, जो बीटा-अवरोधक के प्रभाव को बढ़ाता है।
3. पाचन के लिए:
आंवला में बहुत अधिक मात्रा में फाइबर है जो आंतों के माध्यम से भोजन को ले जाने में मदद करता है और आपके मल त्याग को नियमित रखता है। फाइबर ढीली मल को भी बढ़ा सकता है और दस्त को कम कर सकता है।
4. दिल के लिए:
यह हृदय की मांसपेशियों को भी मजबूत बनाता है। अतिरिक्त कोलेस्ट्रॉल बिल्डअप को कम करने से, आंवले में मौजूद क्रोमियम आथरोसक्लेरोसिस की संभावना को कम कर सकता है, तथा जहाजों और धमनियों में पट्टिका के निर्माण को कम कर सकता है। लोहे की सामग्री नए लाल रक्त कोशिकाओं के निर्माण को बढ़ावा देती है, रक्त वाहिकाओं और धमनियों को साफ करते हुए नए रक्त कोशिकाओं के विकास और पुनर्जन्म को अधिकतम करने के लिए परिसंचरण और अंगों और कोशिकाओं के ऑक्सीजन को बढ़ाता है।
5. बालों के लिए:
आंवला कई बाल के टॉनिकों में प्रयोग किया जाता है क्योंकि यह बाल विकास और बाल रंजकता को बढ़ाता है। ताजा आंवला खाने या बालों की जड़ों पर इसका पेस्ट लगाने से बाल विकास और रंग में सुधार होता है।
6. मेटाबोलिक गतिविधि:
आंवले में प्रोटीन भी होते हैं। सेलुलर विकास, मांसपेशियों के विकास, अंग स्वास्थ्य, और अन्य चयापचय गतिविधियों की एक विस्तृत श्रृंखला के लिए प्रोटीन आवश्यक है।
7. मूत्रवर्धक गतिविधि:
आंवला थोड़ा मूत्रवर्धक भी है, जो आवृत्ति और पेशाब की मात्रा बढ़ाता है। मूत्रवर्धक पदार्थ हमारे गुर्दे को स्वस्थ रखने, मूत्र संक्रमण और गर्भाशय में संक्रमण को रोकने के लिए आवश्यक होता है।
8. मासिक धर्म में ऐंठन के लिए:
आंवले में मौजूद कुछ खनिज और विटामिन सामूहिक रूप से मासिक धर्म के ऐंठन के उपचार में बहुत उपयोगी होते हैं।
9. संक्रमण के लिए:
इसके जीवाणुरोधी और कसैले गुणों के कारण, आंवले शरीर के संक्रमण के खिलाफ रक्षा करते हैं और शरीर की प्रतिरक्षा प्रतिक्रिया में सुधार करते हैं। आंवले में मौजूद विटामिन सी शरीर में सफेद रक्त कोशिका की गिनती में वृद्धि करते हैं।
आंवला अपने एंटीऑक्सिडेंट गुणों के माध्यम से शरीर में मुक्त कणों की मात्रा को कम करके स्वास्थ्य से संबंधित हाइपरलिपिडाइमिया को रोकता है। मुक्त कण, उम्र बढ़ने के लक्षणों जैसे झुर्रियाँ और उम्र के धब्बे के साथ जुड़े हुए हैं।
आंवले के दुष्प्रभाव
सभी पहलुओं में एक सुपर भोजन, आंवला साइड इफेक्ट्स से मुक्त नहीं है। हालांकि अध्ययनों में किसी प्रकार के जहरीले या कठोर, नकारात्मक प्रभावों की रिपोर्ट नहीं होती है, लेकिन आंवले के उपयोग से संबंधित कुछ हल्के, प्रतिकूल प्रतिक्रियाएं हैं।
1. हाइपरएसिडि टी ट्रिगर कर सकता है:
यदि आपका हाइपरएसिडि टी या विटामिन सी खाद्य पदार्थों की संवेदनशीलता का कोई भी इतिहास है, तो आपको इस फल को खाने से बचना चाहिए।
2. अगर आप उच्च मात्रा में आंवले का उपभोग करते हैं, तो यह मल को कठोर कर सकता है।
3. हाइपोग्लिसेमिक लोगों को आंवले के उपयोग से बचने की सलाह दी जाती है क्योंकि इससे उनकी स्वास्थ्य स्थिति खराब हो सकती है।
4. जिन लोगों को आंवले से एलर्जी हो, उन्हे कुछ स्वास्थ्य संबंधी मुद्दों जैसे दस्त, पेट में दर्द, पेट में ऐंठन, मतली, उल्टी, लाली और अपने मुँह के आसपास सूजन, चेहरे पर लालच, त्वचा और चेहरे पर पित्ती, श्वास बाधित, सिरदर्द, चक्कर आना, और हल्केपन का अनुभव हो सकता है।