Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. BinareYour feedback matters!
Maine march mai bf ke sath unprotected sex kiya but andar ejaculate nahi huva par ab 2 moths hone vale hai muje abtak periods nahi aaye hai mai ne 2 time pregnancy check kiya muje periods kyu nahi aa rahi hai pehel mere sath aai sa kabhi nahi huva plzz suggest me give me solution for get regular periods.
Sir my semen report is:- vol. 2 ml. Mol. Normal. Color white. Microscopic- ACTIVE 60%. SLUGGISH 21% REMAINS ARE DEAD. I WANT TO KNOW THAT ANY NEED TO TAKE MEDICINE TO IMPROVE. AND ALSO I WANT TO KNOW WHY I CAN'T PREGNANT MY WIFE. HER BASIC TEST ALSO GOOD.
I am a 61 year old male. On Sunday I had heavy discharge of blood from my penis. Referred the matter to a Urologist who recommended for urine culture and sensitivity tests as well as cytology. Cytology- negative. Urine c&S - 1-2 pus cells; growth of Pseudomonas aeruginosa grown after 24hrs incubation. Does this mean infection only due to which the discharge of blood was there is it a rupture of an artery/vein in the testicles? How do we identify the later and will it require endoscopy?
I am 5 weeks pregnant. Now I am having a small cramp like pain in the lower left abdomen. Is there anything to worry?
Hello. I'm 21 years old. Recently had an oral contraceptive pill. After a week I bleed for 2 days (not a normal period). Can you tell me I'm pregnant or not?
i am 50 yrs old female.Having irregular mensuration with missed periods some times.what should i take care?
Hi i'm 18 years old girl Im suffering from pcos i'm doing my mbbs in philippines here in philippines der s a option of gluta drip this gluta drip is for whitening but o have to know that is this good for pcos will this cure my pcos and hence I can reduce my weight also please reply me doctors thank you.
A healthy diet is one which will improve not just your physical health, but your mental health as well. It is essentially concerned with healthy nutrients and essential amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. A healthy diet can be obtained by consuming the correct proportion of vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods.
The following section focuses upon how to have healthy and controlled diet in and out of home for yourself and your family!
1. Tips for your family
- Have the food as slowly as possible.
- Have small quantities of food at one time.
2. At home
- Eat on small plates to control having extra quantities of food.
- While doing the monthly shopping of groceries, buy the food in small containers to make yourself aware of how much you are consuming.
- Try to have meat, poultry and seafood with herbs and spices instead of sauces or gravies.
3. Outside home
- While having food at restaurant, have lighter version of the food. Foods rich in gravies and spices can adversely affect your health.
- Experience mindfully the experience of tasting the delicious food. This is good both for your physical as well as mental health.
- Avoid having desserts immediately after food if possible.
- Try to have healthier foods like fresh fruits, sorbets, whole grains and other lighter versions of your choice of foods. Carefully notice the amount of food you are consuming no matter whatever you eat!
- Try to start your meal with broth-based soup or green salad. Order a healthier version of the food first and foremost in order to avoid being influenced by the choices of others who are having the meal with you.
4. Tips solely focused on and for your family
- Be a role model for your child by showing how to have smaller and required portions of the food, especially those with high calories.
- Teach them by offering healthy foods and letting them to choose the amount they want to eat.
- Encourage them to have plain water when thirsty. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.