Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bimal JainYour feedback matters!
Get a smooth, soft and shining skin in less than an hour with the hydra-facial MD treatment.
Detoxify, rejuvenate and protect your skin.
Call us at: +91-9911100050 (Rajouri Garden); +91-9911300050 (New Rajinder Nagar) to know more about hydra-facial MD.
I am 27 year old male and I am having very much dryness and itching on my face also face getting red please suggest medicine or any cream.
I am 23 years old female I keep getting black heads of my nose n cheeks so can you suggest me any home remedies for removing black heads.
I am 18. I just want to lose my extra belly fat but I tried a lot. My skin does not become tight. Can I join gym. But it tense me if I gain weight after that. Advice me to what to do and should I join gym and how can after maintain my body?
What should I do to loose weight and increase height with clear and bright skin (I have pimple marks on face). And I have a hectic schedule. Suggest something which can help me.
I am 48 year old man. I have prostate problem .Igo to urine at least 20 time in 24 hours. However my urine flow normal. L have done ultrasound xray .l cannot take sound sleep at night. What should I do.
Hi. My skin type is oily and it gets darker when I'm exposed to sun for even 5 mins. I use branded sun screen with spf 30 but still of no use. I have 3 questions which are interrelated 1. Is there any efficient treatment to get back my skin tone, especially on my face and hands which are the worst affected parts 2. Please suggest me a good sun screen or bloc, summer in chennai is too hot to handle. 3. Is it really possible to improve your skin colour and get rid of marks and patches through peals, laser etc. And is it safe to do it.
Last 1 week I am getting Blood while passing stool. Something is hurting in the anus area. May be it is fissure. Please help.
I am 20 years old. I have pores in my face. How to clear that? actually I consult two more doctors for these problems. But not in use.
I am 24 suffering from prostatitis. Doctor give me 3 months of ofloxion 400mg. And veltam0. 4. I am 0n 77 day of antibiotic and 14 days left. But some irretation on bladder. I feel urine in bladder. What should I do.
I am 33 years old my prob is that I feel that a black small spot is following when I look to white paper or wall even in light color I feel so is it a matter of consideration I don't feel difficulty in reading.
Anal fissures are the small tears formed in the anal lining. They are also known as anal ulcers. An anal fissure causes a lot of pain and bleeding during your bowel movements. Usually a fissure heals automatically in a few days time. It can be treated with simple home remedies as well.
- You can suffer from an anal fissure if you pass hard and large stools.
- Also strained childbirth or suffering from violent spells of diarrhea might get you an anal fissure.
- Chronic constipation may also be cause of a fissure.
- Other rare causes may be anal cancer, HIV, tuberculosis or herpes.
Individuals of all age groups can suffer from anal fissures. It is not a very serious problem and heals on its own in a few weeks. Although it can heal itself, there are certain treatments which can help relieve the pain you get from an anal fissure.
An anal fissure has quite a lot of symptoms for you to understand what you are suffering from:
- There will be a very visible tear around the anal region. You will be able to spot the tear on the skin very easily.
- A small lump of skin may form next to the tear.
- When you will be undergoing your bowel movements, you will feel a very sharp pain in the anal region.
- You will find spots of blood on the stool passed.
- You will also feel a burning or an itching sensation in the anal region.
Although most fissures do not require treatment, there are a few remedies that will help cure them faster:
- Stool softeners: You get certain medicines at the chemist, which are known for their stool softening functions. These stool softeners help to soften the hard stools and initiates smooth bowel movements.
- Eat fibrous foods: Eat foods rich in fiber like fruits, whole grain cereals, raw vegetables, etc.
- Take warm baths: Take a bath in warm water as it relaxes your anal muscles, helps to relieve irritation in the region, and increases blood flow in the anorectal region.
- Use ointment: Apply nitroglycerin ointments and topical pain relievers to promote blood flow to the anal region and to relieve discomfort from the region respectively.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 23 years old female. How we should maintain our skin. What exercises we should do to get a good fair skin.
Hi Doctor, I am 25 years old. I have had mild dark circles ever since I was 17 , but off late I have developed tear troughs and sunken eyes and lost volume from cheeks because of poor dietary habits from last two years. I look tired and dull because of my sunken eyes appearance . Please suggest me ways to reclaim this (dietary, medicinal and cosmetic remedies and if there are any harmful effects for long term if I get fillers done at this age ) thanks.
1. Do not squeeze or prick pimples it will worse causing scars
2. Try to avoid things that irritate your skin like greasy lotions oily make up face scrub or harsh soaps
3. People prone to pimples should not use bleach on their face. Keeping the face clean and diet healthy is the best remedy for treating pimples
4. In case of hormonal imbalance or postpartum consult a dermotologist for better and speedy treatment