Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bijoy KuttyYour feedback matters!
I am suffering with marks of pox on my face and all body since 1 week ,the marks is looking black circle on my face ,i am looking ugly thats why what I do sir and madam please help me plzz my age 17.
I am Gayatri 25 years old, my problem is my skin is becoming dull and life less. I am looking more than my age. I have combination normal skin. I don't want to use chemical products. I cannot spend more also. Past 1 month my skin becoming dark also. What should I do to protect my skin.
I have a slight white patch on my face. After three months of medication the patch seems too fade a bit but is still very visible. What treatment shall I take for this? Is chemical peeling an option to get rid of these scars? Or shall I try homeopathy once. Please help.
My age is 20 nd I'm having black colour neck and my face is fair plzz suggest me some home made tips to make my neck fair.
Can I use sunscreen in very polluted area and if I use sunscreen in pollution can it make my skin dark and dull please tell me.
Ive had a bad tan from swimming and Sun even after using Sun screen lotions. What should I use to get rid of the tan and get back my skin shade.
I suffered from hair skin issue since last two yers in my skull tough skin I added nd its not removed easily nd its cover half portion of my head nd it take so many medicines bt its not work please plz please plz do hlp me.
I want to know about the benefits, dose and side effects of glutathione. Every person can take this or not. It should be taken alone or with any other medicine. Which brand is good.
Living with a renal transplant constantly exposes you to the risk of organ rejection. Although it might sound scary, it usually happens because the medication needs to be tuned according to the requirements of your body. A change in medication usually solves the problem of a possible rejection, and a rejection becomes less likely if it doesn't happen within a year of the transplant. Some obvious signs of rejection are a pain on the region of transplant, fever, change in weight or low urine discharge.
The causes behind a renal rejection vary on the basis of the type of rejection that takes place. Here are three different types of renal rejection and their causes:
- Hyperacute Rejection - Hyperacute rejection occurs within 24 hours of the transplant. It can have an immediate effect and occurs as the existing antibodies act against the grafted material, causing irreversible destruction. The immune system may recognize it as a foreign body and destroy it. Hyperacute rejection is common for patients who have received multiple blood transfusions or have suffered from transplant rejection earlier. The tissue must be removed immediately before it becomes fatal for the recipient. This type of rejection can generally be avoided if the doctors type or match both the receiver and the organ donor. The organ is less likely to be rejected if there are similar antigens between donor and receiver.
- Acute Rejection - Acute rejection generally occurs after the first week of transplantation. Acute rejection is common in most recipients. Since a perfect match of antigens is rare to find, except in the case of identical twins, some amount acute rejection occurs in the case of all recipients. It can cause complications like bleeding and inflammation. The risk of acute rejection is highest in the first three months of the transplant.
- Chronic Rejection - Chronic rejection occurs months later after the transplantation. This happens over time when the immune system of the body reacts against the transplanted tissue and slowly damages the organ. In such a case, the kidneys can suffer from scarring or fibrosis and damaged blood vessels. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general surgeon.
M having dry skin on my face. What to do evn dermatologist recommend creams and face wash also not cry effective.
Which moisturiser will work best for your skin type?
Moisturisers are extremely essential during winters for keeping your skin soft and hydrated. The chief function of moisturisers is to ensure that the outermost layer of your skin can hold water to prevent the skin from becoming dry and charred. But, any moisturiser you choose randomly might not be effective for your skin. For making the most of your moisturiser choose one that is suitable for your specific skin type. Read on to find about the correct type of moisturisers required for each skin type.
1. Dry skin
Dry skin becomes even drier during the winters and requires a heavier, oil-based moisturiser with hydrating ingredients to remain soft. Additionally, if your skin is too dry or cracked, using products containing mineral jellies like petroleum jelly will be beneficial. This is because these products are known to minimise evaporation of moisture from your skin.
2. Oily skin
Acne and breakouts mostly occur on the oily skin, so it will be best to choose a light, water-based moisturiser if you have this type of skin. Moreover, try to opt for a product that is non-comedogenic in nature, which will ensure that you do not get clogged pores due to the moisturiser.
3. Normal skin
Normal skin can be characterised by perfect natural oil balance and an even tone. For keeping your skin soft you need to keep this natural balance intact, which can be done by using a water-based product containing lightweight oils or ingredients derived from silicon. Additionally, ensure that your moisturiser gives your skin a light non-greasy feel.
4. Sensitive skin
Sensitive skin is generally prone to skin irritations, itching, redness and rashes. If you have sensitive skin, then look for a moisturiser that contains ingredients known for generating a soothing effect like chamomile or aloe. Moreover, ensure that the product is free from potential allergens like fragrances or dyes and acids to prevent side effects such as skin irritation.
5. Combination skin
Combination skin is the toughest type of skin to maintain. People with this type of skin have an oily t-zone consisting of the nose, chin and forehead along with the cheeks having dry skin. To keep combination skin hydrated you need to use a heavy moisturiser on the cheeks and an oil-free water-based product on the t-zone. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Urticaria is an extremely common condition known by the names like nettle rash, hives, wheals etc. It is the most common allergic disorder. Patients react to certain foods, drugs and conditions in an abnormal way.
Urticarial lesions are itchy, red and raised areas of variable sizes, that often arise suddenly and last for few hours. Lesions may appear recurrently for years. In some patients, pressure can cause urticarial lesions. Writing on the skin with a blunt pointing thing can raise the skin within a few minutes in such a way that it can be read- it is called dermatographism. Foods like fish, prawn, crabs etc, drugs like aspirin, penicillin, opioid etc, certain insect bites etc. are known to cause urticaria.
Emotional factors can also precipitate urticaria. Urticaria can be:
- Acute- lasting for a while to few days, in response to some food, drug etc
- Chronic - recurrent attacks of severe urticaria, disabling the patient. Cause is generally unknown. Emotional factors may play a role.
Constitutional homeopathic treatment aims at relieving the problem in totality, especially where disease has been troubling for a very long time. As the treatment continues:
- Intensity and
- Duration of the episodes start declining and patient starts experiencing more freedom from disease.
Moreover, patient is able to tolerate food and conditions that use to aggravate him. And the added advantage is that general health also improves. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Causes, symptoms and treatment for Benign Anorectal