Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bhumika TharwaniYour feedback matters!
My hairs are thinning day by day but they are growing longer normally. How could I stop thinking of my hair's naturally?
I am losing my hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect. Yet I am not sure else can I do you help me for this.
I am getting pimples on face and I am also getting pimples like structure on body also although my treatment is going on it is not curing please can you help me to cure and one more yesterday I got scar I my mouth and it is not going although I have applied glycerin and taken medicine also but it is not going from 2 3 days please help me to cure.
I am 39 yrs old dentist. I have hair loss from past 6 months.No hormonal imbalances,tried oils and hair packs.Need solution?
Sir I have heavy dandruff, it occurs during climate changes, kindly help me what to do in natural way, or any treatment for permanent cureness.
I have small dark spots in my entire body, how can I remove the dark spots, which precaution I have to take? please help me out this.
Sir im 28 years boy my problem is continue hairfall. Im using hair oil after massage hair is falling and daily breathing time also falling. please give me advice what I do.
Hair fall is the basic problem that every one is facing. So could you please suggest how to prevent hair fall.
Is it fine for face skin, if I don? T use any face wash, face cleanser or soap while washing face, only normal water. I am following this from last three years. I have never used anything for my face. Please advise if it is good for healthy face skin. Thanks.
I am having itching problem continuously from past 15 days in whole body. Dnt know what to do Please help.
M 36 year old on my rinkeles n black circle is cmng all type of cream and lotion I tried but there is any pills or natural solution to recover the rinkele free face.
Myself 28 years male, weight 79 kg, suffering from hairfall n dandruff. If I use shampoo (head n shoulder or clinic plus) it causes more hairfall n my hair becomes too thin. Kindly advice some good remedy n medicated shampoo that makes hair healthier and lustrous.
Hy I wanted to ask ques about my mother they have a skin rating problem called psoriasis like that and now they constipation digestive poblem . I do not what to do. We concern doctor also but please give me better advise.
I am Having hair thinning and male pattern baldness problem, is it curable ,plz suggest me suitable remedies ,
Hi. Good evening whatever products I use its not been set for mee. Basically I am white tone. I am these products I am getting black my tone changes. So tat I have to glow. As before. So please suggest me to use standard product forever. I am using now nivea face cream and neutrogena face wash and nivea body lotion. I am using these product I am getting so black. So please refer some good products to use long. Am dry skin. Thank you.
Can I use Lotus Alpha Hydroxy moisturizer and Glomed Cleanser while using Retino-A.my skin is oily plzz suggest me best Moisturize.
I was having blisters on vagina now it spread to the cervix and lower abdomen with itching it happened when I did waxing. There are blisters on my underarms also none of the doctors here not getting the problem.
My skin is getting dry and cracking on hands and legs. I want what are the home remedies to do for healthy skin?
How to Take Care of Your Hair?
Long hair is an all time cherished dream of girls and women. I have been seeing patients of hair loss and they would always recall their good days when they used to have good lengthy hair. They would invariably lament about the loss of long hair they were having in teenage and before marriage. This is the type of concern women have for their hair. Having lusty, shining, long hair is a sign of beauty and feminine grace. Some precautions have to be taken for all types of hair, which are briefed in following heading but long hair need utmost care so that they are not lost easily.
- No brushing should be done immediately after washing.
- Winding the hair, encasing them in rubber bands and then fixing clips or hooks should be done lightly and never too tightly.
- Winding the hair into tight plaits and then wearing chignon (coil of hair worn at the back of head) pulls the hair form scalp. I have seen many patients, especially girls, having this habit that ultimately ends in bald spots in head.
- Similar is the case with the girls who bind their back hairs in ponytails or buns. One should not confine to one style and go on changing the style so that the hair do not experience a direct pull in this fashion everyday and get pulled.
- Regarding types of curlers, rollers, combs, brushes, etc., these topics are discussed here below under different types of hair. Those rules are applicable for long hair,
- If you do not apply little amount of oil over the hair regularly, you will loose the hair and their shine.
- The best is to adopt the homeopathic method, ‘like cures like’ Apply little oil to the greasy scalp. Since the scalp itself is producing more of oil, the presence of oil on the scalp would stop production of oil from within. The imbalance will thus be overruled.
- If you are washing the hair twice in a week (women), make it thrice a week. Apply some oil, massage it into scalp and leave it for at least one hour on your scalp before washing it with shampoo. Men should do it five times a week.
- If you are using harsh, highly scented and strong hair-care products like soaps, shampoos and oils, leave them.
- Improve your diet to make it nutritional.
- Take half a bottle of distilled water and add some lemon juice in it. Now rinse your hair with this mixture to remove oiliness of hair.
- It is always in your own interest that you should consult a beauty parlor when you do not find relief after testing the mentioned methods. No relief means that you need help of a conditioner to remove/rectify oiliness.
- Use of heat-styling appliances; dryers for drying the hair after washing and over-exposure to the sun should be avoided.
- Take nutritional food.
- Do not adopt rigorous cleaning methods or routine. Use a good hair oil to massage the hair. If the dryness is more, the hair become brittle. Do not massage the scalp vigorously.
- Steaming the hair once a fortnight also helps in dry hairs. Massaging and steaming as a follow-up gives good result.
- Do not wash the hair frequently with shampoo.
- Do not comb or brush strongly.
WAVY HAIR (Hairs Having Waves):-
- Wavy hairs are not curly but have waves as you find in the sea or sand dunes.
- Those who have wavy hair, they should wash their hair with a shampoo that has shine enhancing gradients.
- After washing, dry the hair in natural ways and separate the hair with comb that has wide-teeth so that there is no entanglement and pulling while combing the hair.
- Wavy hair needs good conditioners and more care than straight hair.
- Straight hair lies flat on the scalp.
- Since such hair lie flat, they gather more dust. Naturally these straight hair are mostly dense and hence they need deep cleaning shampoo.
- Such hair needs at least three washing a week.
- They are more prone to develop dandruff.
- Oiling and massaging the scalp is essential and it should be one night before washing schedule.
- Curly hair get dry very soon.
- For washing curly hair, a shampoo with good moisture-gradient is necessary.
- To bring a shine to curly hair, dry them with towel and expose to sun or natural air. In curly hairs, fingers reach easily up to the scalp. Use your fingers to disentangle them and then use wide toothed comb or brush to keep them at place.
Use Homoeopathy for any type of hair problem.