Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavrao Namdeo BrahmeYour feedback matters!
Whenever I eat outside food my stomach can't digest it properly or it takes more time to digest I think I have weak metabolism, what should I do make it strong?
I am suffering from malaria last 1 week. And also fever. From last 3 days. Give some precautions for this.
1. It is important to gargle with warm water immediately after nebulization. This measure is intended to wash out the deposits of drugs that if allowed to stay within the oral cavity, will lead to hoarseness of voice and oral ulcers.
2. Following the gargle, drink 2 cups of warm water. This measure will wash out the drugs that is deposited during nebulization on the walls of the esophagus. Thus avoid esophageal irritation caused due to the drug deposited on the inner walls of the esophagus.
3. It will definately help to have a air purifier at home to monitor the particulate matter content in the ambience. This will also reduce the frequency of attacks and enable relatively clean air for the affected, creating comfortable indoors.
4. Take time out to teach children on how to apply the inhaler effectively so as to be able to self-help during acute asthmatic attacks. If available, adrenaline shots of 0.5 to 1 mg may be carried on them, so that in event of severe asthmatic attack, a subcutaneous shot of adrenaline is life saving.
5. Be aware of early signs of an attack, point out these early signs to asthmatic children so that they may stop their activity and take self-help measures.
6. Do not wait for ambulances to arrive in case anybody is in acute asthmatic attack, sit the person in upright position, give them multiple shots through pocket inhaler or start nebulisation with duolin +/- budecort, if the affected person is carrying a adrenaline shot - 1mg subcutaneous should be given on the deltoid of either upper limb of the person.
Sir, I experience a headache when I move head from left or right or up and down since yesterday night ,it's just for instance when I make movement or I stand up then normal.
I have a neck pain for past 4 year. I dono for using system or wrong position of keeping pillow. What I do. Shall I consult nero Dr. Or what I do.
I am 24 year girl. I have a problem of pcos since 5 years. My period s are irregular. I take consult with gynecologist take contraception pills regularly for 2 years, it was my worst experience when I take this medicine my body became unshaped, and have many side effects. I didn't get relief. After that l can't take medicine I control my weight and my period s come but when I put up weight it again stopped. Still I gave no periods for last 2 months. Please suggest some natural therapy so that my periods are regular.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Sir am 20 years old. Am v worried . I masturbate week once. Problem is my penis not stand automatic if I talk about sex or I Watch pron or any romantic since it only stand if I shake then also it is not v hard so am worried and I wnt I become gud in bed and sexual life. please help me tht my penis becm strong and stand automatic. And you Dr. told me to take . Acid phos does. But I searched all medical but I not getting this. They r telling tht is wrong name OK tablet. please help me soon.
I am 60 years old man and having fistula for last 20 years. And doctor says it's reoccurring and can not be cured, even after surgery. One surgery was done at the time of start. But not cured There is continues discharge and I am using stayfree pad. Please Advise what I do?
Don't workout with empty stomach. Exercise without eating will cause your body to burn muscles and hold onto fat. Since exercising requires energy, if you start workout with a grumbling stomach, you may not achieve your best calorie burn.
So before workout you can have:
1. Apple wedges
2. Oats with fresh fruit and milk
3. Fruit smoothie
5. Whole wheat toast with peanut butter and cinnamon.
During workout hydrate your body only with water.
After workout you may have:
1. Protein shake with banana
2. Yogurt and fresh berries
3. Grilled chicken and vegetables
4. Veggie omelette.
5. Chocolate milk
Take care. Stay healthy.
Have a great weekend!