Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pulmonologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Management of Smoking Cessation
Asthma Management Program
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Treatment & Management
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavin ShahYour feedback matters!
I have taken treatment but I have coughing problem since past two months and it oftenly irritates the throat.
I have dry cough how can it be cured? Every rainy season is coming and it is prolonged till summer. I am 84 kg weight.
My sister is suffering from swallowing, breathing and blinking ocd but swallowing ocd depressed her a lot she is now 32 and suffering this problem since last 20 years. I got to know about her problem last month when she could not sleep for 4 days and got a seizure attack due to wrong medication by psychiatrist .she is slightly stable now and want to start right treatment. Could anyone please advice me should I consult a psychologist or again psychiatrist.
Doctor, it's my friend who is suffering with tb. I'm unable to see his condition. A guy with 22 years, instead of enjoying his age, he has become bed ridden. He's suffering since past 5 years. Please do help me. Please.
My name is beerendra. I am 20 years old. I have asthma whether there is any effect in using asthma preventer for long time. I heard that using longer usage causes bone shrinkage. Are there are vitamins and supplements to help.
So I don't have money to see a doctor. Just want a diagnosis. My throat has been sore for a few days, more severe everyday. I don't have any nasal drip or runny nose so it's not allergy or cold. It's just my throat is on fire from the back of my mouth to my chest, red as hell, I have some what pressure uneasy feeling on my chest, have a dry cough, what could it be?
Sir, I am 51 years old, working woman with hypertension (unknown cause as diagnosed by Physician) for the last 24 years (after pregnancy) and taking tablets for hypertension (Losar H and Angizem CD 180) one each daily. Also having sinusitis occasionally, especially in winter season. I am also suffering from pain in left hand for one week. Wish to get your valuable suggestions.
I have dry congestion cough for the past two days. Have tried many home remedies but nothing worked. What should I do?
He is 16 months old baby. He is frequently getting cough. Only cough. No cold. While coughing getting sound in throat. Getting snot/mucus (yellow color thing) to mouth and he is taking back. Can you please suggest medical/syrup for only cough to remove/reduce that in throat.
I am just 22 years old. I am suffering with breathlessness and throat pain since last 5 months. I feel something is blocking on my throat and neck. I consulted almost 6 doctors. But haven't any relief. Please help me. Is it cancer?
Sinusitis and migraine both are very painful condition, causing immense discomfort. Homeopathy deals with both the conditions very well.
1. Sinus and Homeopathic cure: Sinusitis is the inflammation or infection of one or more of the sinuses. It can be caused by a virus, bacteria, fungus, allergies or excessive nose blowing and results in the blockage of the sinus opening. Sinusitis can be acute (lasting 4 or lesser weeks), subacute (lasting 4 to 8 weeks), chronic (lasting beyond 8 weeks) and recurring (several attacks in a year).
There are different remedies available to treat the different symptoms of sinusitis, which work together to completely cure it by boosting the body's immune system without having any side effects.
Homeopathy for Nasal Polyps: Soft growths arising from the mucous membrane of the nose or paranasal sinus are referred to as nasal polyps and causes acute sinusitis. The most common treatment option suggested by a conventional system in nasal polyps is surgical removal. In most cases, nasal polyps reappear after surgery. However, surgery is a temporary fix since it does not address the body's tendency to form polyps. Homeopathy, on the other hand, offers a permanent solution by treating the root cause.
Following six homeopathic medicines are usually recommended for nasal polyps - Lemna Minor, Sanguinaria Can, Calcarea Carb, Kali Bichrome, Teucrium, and Phosphorus.
2. Migraine and Homeopathic cure: A migraine is a headache that causes a distinct pulsating pain, usually in one side of the head. It is different from normal headaches in the sense that the pain is much more intense and it may be accompanied by nausea or vomiting as well.
Some of the common and known causes, which may trigger migraines in people are:
Dehydration is known to trigger migraines: Patients with hypoglycemia may also face migraines if the blood sugar level drops within their body. Change in air pressure due to change in altitude may also cause migraine. - Lack of sleep - Stress
Remedies for Migraine in Homeopathy:
- Glonoine: For people who frequently have migraines due to congestion of the sinuses, this medicine has been known to be very effective.
- Spigelia: To treat migraines in the left side of the head.
- Natrum Mur: This provides great relief from migraines, which may have been caused by stress. Also, if a proper dosage is taken, it can help cure it as well.
- Belladonna: This had been known to be a great provider of relief for people who regularly face throbbing headaches.