Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bharathi KarandhekarYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old male. Last year I had chickenpox which left scars all over my body and my face. I didn't take them seriously then. One year has passed but the scars didn't fade as I had expected. Is there any cure. I also have Stretchmarks please help.
Hello I have a problem of pitta The main problem is when I bath after then few minutes some rashes come to the skin red color and it itches pls give me permanent solution.
I have hair loss problems and dandruff problems. What can I do for reduce the hair loss and eliminates dandruff?
I lost my hairs. My hairs are broken every day. What can I do due to which I decrease the loss of my hairs.
My lips are suddenly looking different when I close my mouth. They look flat especially lower lip. And can not hold them for long. Looking very weak. I am 21.
My hair if falling strongly. Am 21 year old. And am too fat. My hair is curly and little dry. Is there remedial measures (simple) for reducing the same?
I have a lot of hair fall problem when I take head bath I will loose minimum 50-70 of hairfall. I won't keep oil to my hair since 7 years onwards please suggest to control hair fall?
My age is 24 year. I have pimples black head and white head since long time. It is about 6-7 year. I used so many face wash and home remedy treatment. But they are stable. I don't know how to cure it. When I pressed them white substance come out. Please give me best response.
Hello. I am a 39 yrs male. The skin in the middle upper/outer part on my left thumb has darkened since a month (area of around 1 inch). Often, it itches and becomes reddish black. At that time it seems as something is going on below the skin too! After a day or two the itching and other issues subside and the skin remains blackish. This keeps on continuing. Since some days skin is being shed from the region in small white patches. I consulted a general physician and he said its due to allergy. But I had no recent change in food habit or anything that might have triggered an allergic reaction. Whats this problem? What should I do?
We are all aware of how certain foods affect our overall health and weight. There are foods that work more than just boosting your metabolism or keeping a check on your blood sugar levels. Some foods can even improve your skin’s quality!
Here are some foods you can incorporate in your diet for healthy, glowing skin:
- Tomatoes: The chemical that imparts tomato its red colour, lycopene, has amazing benefits for your skin. Lycopene is an antioxidant that can brighten skin and slow down aging. The best way to reap its benefits is to eat tomato-based foods 3-5 times in a week.
- Green tea: Loaded with antioxidants, and acne-fighting powers, the humble green tea can protect your skin like no other. From acne to dull skin to aging, 3 to 5 cups of green tea can keep all that at bay, and give you healthy,glowing skin.
- Berries: Berries that are deeply coloured, such as cherries, strawberries and blueberries, are packed with antioxidants, which can counter blemishes and add that coveted glow to your face.
- Seafood and fish: Seafood and fish are rich in omega-3 fatty acids—a source of good fats. Eating good amounts of fats actually slows the process of wrinkling and combats acne problems, and everybody knows these two skin problems are a glowing skin’s biggest enemies. You can eat 5 servings of fish in a week to make your skin supple and glow.
- Pumpkin seeds: It’s not surprising that pumpkin seeds are called superfoods. These minuscule seeds contain numerous essential minerals like zinc, magnesium, copper, phosphorus, and manganese. They are rich in antioxidants and provide generous quantities of vitamins E and A, and contain essential vitamins including vitamin K and B. It protects your cell membranes, helps maintain collagen, promotes skin renewal, and anti-aging skin care. Enjoy pumpkin seeds on their own as a snack, add them into a homemade trail mix, or sprinkle them on yogurt or oatmeal.
- Carrots: Carrots are rich in beta carotene, which prevents cell degeneration. It slows down aging and adds a healthy glow to your skin. Carrots contain vitamin A, which has been found to have beneficial effects on wrinkles, lines and dull skin. You can drink carrot juice, or put them in your salads to get maximum benefits. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I have suffering from hair damage my hair are damage daily due to this I also facing problem of hair fall so what can I do?
Sir I am getting pimples. How can I make my face clear without pimples? Can you please help me the remedies for the curing.
Lybrate | Dr. Gulshant Panesar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY