Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bharathi KarandhekarYour feedback matters!
Is the exfoliation is useful on sunburn skin on forehead? My forehead is looks as shaded skin. Please, give me your advice.
I have got some pimples on my face. Which I learnt that comes in our age. But as that pimple Went then and that point some black marks come ans which is not going. I used Ayurvedic and some home optional also to remove suck marks frm my face but its nt helping I want my face wid not a single mark. Can you help?
What is the causes of hair fall and how it is control and what are the causes of typhoid? Please help me.
I have acne problems in 6 years. Many medicine used but till not clear this problem. Please give me some advice to give me how this problem solved. I have allergies in metro Gil.
I'm having facial pain, continuous cold n cough from 1mnth onwards, even i'm using medications also its not cured whats the reason.
I have a major problem of hair losing from last 8-10 months, how can I stop it & how can I make my hair better?
Im 21 years old female. Im using isotretinoin capsule for acne for the past 2 weeks. The skin around the corners of my mouth became very dry and hypopigmented. Pls suggest me a remedy.
I have pimples on my face and oily skin which look dark what should I do to remove pimples and from my face?
Dear madam, thank you for your tips for dandruff I am 24 yrs. Male. These days I am loosing too much hair. If I just touch my wet hair there is much hair on my hands. And if I scratch my scalp , something like powder is falling. Even though shampoo my hair, from the next day I found this powder falling If I scratch my scalp. Can you please help me.
I am Dr.Rasika dentist, i have localised psoriasis on my leg i want to send pics of it to you. kindly let me know where i can send u them. Also i get dandruff in my hair always which increases if i apply oil is that also psoriasis?
I am 25 years old female and have acne on my face and back. I consulted many doctors but could not get any results. Recently the doctor prescribed me klmklin aha facewash, aczip soap and acvit capsules which have made my skin extremely dry without making any significant impact on acne. Please suggest me medication to get rid of acne.
My forehead or my face colour dark brown day by day. Please what should be done. I am very conscious for my face colour. Please say the treatment reduce the brown colour and my completion look fair.
Hi. Doctor. I am in my 3rd trimester that means 7 th month. After I got pregnent my skin got so dull and I feel that I have a weight loss but my doctor told me that the weight is right. What should I do to regain my previous figure.
I am losing hair & I had stop using shampoo, but still it falls . M shaped pattern is at his inception.
I am 24 years old. I am suffering from too much of hairfall even my head almost getting bald. How can I recover?
My wife has developing a small wound on chest and she is getting itches and pain on shoulder bone is this is symptoms for breast cancer please suggest me.
Skin rashes can be of many kinds. These may be due to various improper body system. Thankfully, homeopathy has many solutions for the plethora of causative factors for skin rashes. These remedies aim at treating the underlying cause of the affecting ailment. Any skin change that affects the look, colour or texture can be termed as a rash. Rashes might or might not have any accompanying pain. They may be spread all over the body or may affect any one part and be localised. It might affect the body image apart from the discomfort it causes. A few kinds of rashes disappear without treatment, while others require medical attention.
Homeopathy tries to holistically solve the disease by treating the underlying causes than just the symptoms of the disease. Here are the most commonly employed treatments:
- Arsenicum (Ars): It is useful in treating skin ailments wherein the skin gets thickened; such as in chronic urticarial, chronic eczema and psoriasis. The rash might be papular and cause a burning sensation. The pustules turn into scabs. It is also effective in treating ringworms and certain kinds of hives. Hives which are formed after consuming fruits or pork are known to show noticeable regression after consuming Arsenicum. Wheals, which are induced due to consistent exposure to cold can also be remedied by this remedy.
- Apis Mellifica (Apis): It is useful when urticarial infections have a sudden onset with a widespread appearance of welts. Hives that spread all over the body and bed rashes can also be treated with this drug.
- Hepar Sulphur (Hep): This drug is helpful in treating moist eruptions on skin folds and the joints. The skin in such cases is prone to suppuration (the process of pus forming) and becomes very sensitive. This can also be used in eczematous scalp and cases wherein the skin becomes very sensitive. Genital organs affected by boils can especially benefit from Hepar sulphur.
- Caladium: It is most commonly used in case of asthmatics who suffer from rashes. This kind of rash alternates with the asthma attacks.
- Medorrhinum: Babies having rashes around their anus (diaper rash) are generally recommended this medicine for the eruptions to subside.
- Sulphur: This works well for rashes that are extremely itchy and feeling burning. You feel better when something cold is applied to the area. Your skin is rough, dry and peeling. You have blisters and fluid-filled bumps that exist within a patch of dark red skin. It may affect the left side of the body more often than the right, especially at points that bend and folds of the skin.
- Psorinum: Psorinum is one of the most wonderful Homeopathic medicines for skin rash and itching in the bend of joints, for example the hollow of the knee or elbow. Homeopathic medicine Psorinum has shown the best results where itching is intolerable and the skin gets raw or may even start to bleed from intense and continuous scratching. So severe is the condition that the person often finds it hard to even sleep. In persons showing these vital signs, Psorinum has proved to be one of the most suitable Homeopathic medicines for skin rash and itching. Psorinum is also among the most effective Homeopathic medicines for skin ailments that get worse in winters. Along with the symptoms mentioned above, sensitivity to cold air may also be felt in some cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.