Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bharathi Karandhekar
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bharathi KarandhekarYour feedback matters!
Hello I am 21 year old and I have acne problem due to this my skin is looking dull day by day and I am not looking fair because of this so please help me and tell me some solution so that I get acne free and glowing skin.
Hi my name is Sonu I have hair loss problem. I work 8 hrs a day and get tired by evening suggest some solution.
On my face many black dots like pigmentation ,blackhead and whitehead so please suggest what I can do on my face.
I Have Acne in Face and Chest Creates it? What is the simple solution to prevent it, Pl's Help, Thank you!
My hairs are falling frequently and are getting white in my initial age I am 21 now. What should I do?
Hi Doc, my lips are becoming black day by day but I do not smoke ciggarate. How to treat to bring my lips in normal colour.
If all the products available in the market are no longer doing anything for your skin, then you can turn to the ancient science of Ayurveda. There are many fruits, vegetables and herbs that can help you get the perfect skin that glows with inner health. But before choosing the right herbs, you might consider what is your skin type.
According to Ayurveda, skin is of three types:
- Vata: this skin type is dry, delicate and thin by nature.
- Pitta: this skin type is soft, sensitive and thicker by nature.
- Kapha: this skin type is thick, oily and has high sun tolerance.
After you understand your skin type, you can add the following herbs to your daily skin regime:
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood is one of the most important Ayurvedic remedies. It is good for pitta and kapha skin types. You can use it to treat acne, whiten skin, moisturise skin, treat blemishes and rashes, and treat itchy skin.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera is used in a lot of beauty products. It is good for kapha and pitta skin types. You can use it directly as a moisturiser or mix it with a face pack. It makes skin soft and gets rid of pigmentation.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a blood purifier and has anti-aging and antibacterial properties. It is good for all three skin types. It can be used to brighten and moisturise skin, and also used to remove skin tan.
- Saffron: Saffron has been used to whiten skin for ages. Mix it with raw milk and olive oil for best results.
- Kumkumadi oil: Kumkumadi oil is an Ayurvedic mixture of 16 ingredients. It is good for skin whitening, removing tanning and marks from the skin.
- Carrot: Carrot is very good for vata skin type. It is an effective moisturiser. It brings much relief to chapped lips, itchy and dry skin. It makes skin smooth and youthful.
- Cucumber or cucumber seeds: Cucumbers are good coolants. It is also an effective antiseptic. It has anti-aging properties.
- Quince seed: Quince seed has anti-aging properties.
- Tulsi: Tulsi is antiseptic in nature. It is a natural toner and makes skin look fresh.
- Almond oil: Almond oil makes the skin glow and look youthful.
For optimum results, an Ayurvedic skin regime must be complemented by a healthy diet.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!