Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Beena Jayaram
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Beena JayaramYour feedback matters!
I have consulted dental hospital for closing of gaps in upper teeth, they suggested bonding material over braces is it good option? Does it lasts long?
I am 28 year old boy, for few days, I am observing that my gum is swelling and bleeding, I want to know which medicine I should take?
I have a throat infection. I can see deep red color. The pain has spread to a spot under my tongue. 3 tabs of azithromycin (1 per day) did not improve my situation one bit. At its onset I had body ache and hot breaths for a day. Used paracetamol then. Will zocon help?
I have my wisdom tooth growing and my gums are paining a lot. What should I do to get rid of this problem?
How much it costs for complete fixation of dentures, both lower and upper teeth. How many sittings it takes for entire process of complete denture fixation.
I am 30 year male, I had H1S1 (Herpes Simplex) in Oct 2015. It started with gum swelling right behind my front tooth followed by fever and finally entire mouth got badly infected with 4 prominent sores on lips. Initially doctor thought it is local allergy but when it worsened he prescribed Ocuvir 800 (thrice a day). Slowly things improved, sores and everything went away except the swelling behind the gums from where everything started. It reduced but didn't go away completely. I had read on internet that the H1S1 virus would never go and will come back again and again but with lower intensity. I asked my doc will it come back he said it won't and assured me it is nothing to worry about. He also checked my recent blood report and said I am perfectly normal nothing to worry about. BUT after one and half year I am concerned about following - 1. After first instance in Oct 15, it has returned at least for 5-6 times. Very mild in nature compared to first time. Now it starts from one of the four sores I had on lips. I always take Ocuvir 400 myself, as I see the symptoms and it gradually goes away. Is that right? 2. The swelling behind gums is there since Oct 15. It has never gone. I feel it softens or increases. 3. Should I visit a dentist and get mouth cleaned? Or any other suggestion. 4. Is there a way I can get rid of this forever? Open to nature/homeopathy, Ayurveda as well. Please Suggest! Thanks in advance.
One of the irritating conditions that can affect the mouth of a person is sores, which can be quite painful. These sores can affect anyone of any age group or gender. Sores may make it difficult for a person to eat, speak or even swallow. Here are a few ways through which you can get rid of mouth sores quickly or at least alleviate the symptoms to lessen the pain:
1. Topical products - There are various types of creams and lotions which are available in the market as over the counter drugs for treating or at least lessening the symptoms of mouth sores. Some of the common chemicals used to treat the sores are Fluocinonide, Benzocaine and Hydrogen peroxide.
2. Food and nutritional supplements - In many cases the sores are caused within the body due to deficiency of nutrients such as Zinc, Vitamin B12 or B6 and the doctor may prescribe special medications to supplement the need for those within the body.
3. Rinses - Certain special types of oral rinses are prescribed by the doctors when treating mouth sores. Most of the rinses prescribed by the doctors have a steroid, namely dexamethasone, which proves to be effective in the treatment of mouth sores.
4. Cauterizing or destroying sores - In certain cases where topical or oral treatments haven't worked it may be necessary to correct it by cauterizing or using a special device to burn and destroy the sore so that new tissues can grow in its place.
5. Oral medications - Certain oral medications may be prescribed for sores which are caused due to underlying physical conditions such as ulcers.
6. Avoiding spicy food - Spicy foods are also a leading cause for canker sores as it may cause chemical imbalances within the stomach as well as inside the mouth and hence should be avoided as much as possible.
7. Improving general oral hygiene - Regular brushing, flossing, and proper oral care will definitely reduce the chances of getting oral sores. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.