Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bani SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 23 year old college student, doing internship. Have affinity towards sweet food and sweet soda! Can't resist. Need help with proper diet chart to loose weight. Currently I am over weight. And also want to know a few methods of how to loose the affinity towards sweet soda. Or if any substitute for that is possible or not. I was taking diet soda. But most people said diet soda is as harmful as regular ones. So please help me out. For loosing weight. Thank you.
Sir I have pain in my back. One year ego in MRI L. S. SPINE 2D STUDY FOLLOWING IMPRESSION WAS FOUND. .1. L4/5 inter-vertebral disc shows subtotal dessication with diffuse disc bulge and bilateral posture -lateral predominance with bilateral facet joints arthrosis, causing thecal sac indentation and mild indentation of bilateral exiting nerve root at the level of L4/5 .2. No infective focus. The medicine 1-indocap-sr 2-Rezole-20 tab And Depomedral injection Was run for five month along with exercise. And I completely well. But one month ego the pain at same place started again. The pain increase after sitting 2 or 3 hours of sitting. SUGGEST ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO NOW.
Every night I feel to have sex with someone. And that's why I take out a little sperm nd feel relax nd. I hv sweet sleep. Until that I don't get a perfect sleep. I m feeling like a sex addict. What should I do?
Suggest me ayurvedic oil and shampoo to apply on scalp for thick and black hair, as I can see some gaps on the scalp with less hair.
I am 25 yr old male from karnataka and my height is 5 feet 6 inch and weight is 73 kg. How much weight I have to reduce according to my height and could you please tell me in brief about diet chart?
Hii sir I am a 22 year old boy I am in very difficult problem sir is that I am masturbating since childhood nd now my penis has become thin from its base nd thick from upper part plzzz advice me sirrr what can I do to thick again my penis nd also I have prob of erection is that as soon as I stand up I loose my erection I can not keep my erection while standing plzzzz give me your value able suggestion sir im waiting 4 your thankfully rply please help me.
I am a 25 year old male. Recently i've been having a weird tingling sensation under my scrotum. It is not painful, just feels like suddenly blood is gushing through a vein and then stopping. Should I be worried? Could it be due to masturbation?
I am 27 years old female. I recently had a burn on my face (around one inch length). Though this is not a major burn, am afraid that after sometime there may remain a mark on my face. Could you please suggest me best methods or creams to remove these marks. Thanks in advance.
The human spine is endowed with tremendous strength and flexibility, but it is also prone to severe injuries. Due to the presence of a vast network of nerves in the spinal cord, particularly in the lower region, injuries can become gravely complicated with a large scope for permanent damage. Heavy lifting, sudden movements and twisting can lead to spinal injuries and must be avoided while working out in the gym.
There are simple precautions that you can take to protect your spine from accidents and injuries while doing heavy lifts in the gym. Not only will these precautions ensure that your spine is protected from any harm, but they also yield a range of health benefits in the long run.
Following are a few precautions that can be taken from spinal protection:
- Check the object before lifting: It is important that you check the weight of the object before performing the lift. Test it out by pushing it with your hands or your feet very lightly to see how heavy it is and determine whether or not you should be lifting it.
- Perform a warm up exercise: This is one of the most essential factors for preventing exercise-related injuries. Pace around and stretch all your muscles before you start lifting. This will keep your muscles from suddenly stiffening or locking while you do the lift.
- Ensure that the weight is well balanced: Unbalanced weights greatly increase the risk of injury. You should always make sure that the weight you are lifting is evenly balanced on all sides and that the packing is proper so that it does not move around when you lift or have pieces falling off it.
- Maintain proper posture: One of the most important aspects of lifting in the right manner is to maintain proper body posture. You must always avoid arching your back or reaching out while you lift as that will surely lead to injury.
- Move slowly: Sudden jerks and movements are sure to lead to injury when lifting weights in the gym. Slow and smooth movements are recommended as they keep you from straining your muscles. There is no need to rush through your workout. Always avoid twisting while performing a lift.
- Create enough space: There has to be enough room all around you while you are lifting. This will ensure your safety while you are working out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.