Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bakul Arora
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Knee replacement
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Knee Dislocation
Treatment of Knee Injury
Hip Pain Treatment
Minimally Invasive Knee Correction Procedure
Minimally Invasive Hip Correction Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bakul AroraYour feedback matters!
Hi Yesterday I was travelling I dtc bus in delhi. While getting down from from bus. I found a slight pain on my hips. Its like someone has inserted a middle inside. I want to know what Is the chance of getting hiv infection by this attack. Please help me out because from last two days I am trying to sleep but I am not able to. Please help me out.
My spouse (F) age 35 years suffering from back pain. As per MRI report following point has been arise. 1) Focal disc protrusion at L3-L4 level causing thecal sac indentation. 2) Diffuse disc bulge at L4-L5 level causing thecal sac indentation. Please suggest what is the next level of treatment.
Dear Dr. I am male aged 32. I am teaching professional. Last month, I got pain in low hip (right. I consulted Dr, and I checked through ultrasound color doppler (scrotum. I didn't feel any pain in scrotum. The results are i) mild hernia stage 1 (ii) veriscoscle in right side and iii) hydrocele mild stage. I went surgery ten days back for hernia treatment (not laparoscopic, now I am fine. Suggest better was to treat Veriscoscle and hydrocele. I am unmarried, searching alliance. Shall I proceed? I got stressed about it. May I fit for normal sexual life? May I go semen analysis?
Hi, My problem is I have a lower back pain every time i wake up. but this is only till i am lying flat on the bed. as soon as i wake up and start off with the day the pain disappears all of a sudden. this happens only till i'm in bed lying flat (mostly early morning). i would he grateful if you could let me know why this happens and this is the symptom of what.
I am having severe pain in my right leg near by knee I am taking voveran SR 100 mg and Jointace C2 but no effect Can anyone help me.?
Ankylosing spondylitis (AS) is a type of arthritis that affects the spine. This chronic disease is caused due to inflammation of the joints in the spine and usually affects young men. It causes the vertebrae to grow or fuse together, causing a rigid spine. Actually, it affects the discs in between the vertebral column. These discs get swollen, causing a limitation of spine motility. It is an autoimmune disorder and its symptoms are lower back pain and stiffness, which usually moves to the legs.
- The deformity due to AS can be mild or severe. In extreme cases, the patient gets a stooped spine.
- Early diagnosis can prevent significant deformity as well as help in controlling the pain and stiffness.
- Allopathy doesn’t really know the real reasons for this disease and here is where Ayurveda scores.
- According to Ayurveda, AS is caused due to aggravated vata or wind, which causes an imbalance in vata dosha.
Ayurvedic treatment starts with detoxification and elimination of toxins. It relies heavily on the right diet and lifestyle as well as Ayurvedic herbal preparations. The panchakarma techniques called kati vasti, sarvangadhara and patrapinda svedana are very beneficial too. The basic explanation for the disorder is that AS occurs due to an accumulation of ama or toxins in the body. Where ever ama deposits in the body, pain is caused. Ayurvedic treatments aim at digesting the ama by using herbs as medicine and balancing the aggravated vata.
- Herbs used in the treatment of AS are dry ginger (saunth), guggul, turmeric, fenugreek, ashwagandha and giloy. Gugul, curcumin, amlaki, haritaki, and ashwagandha are all very effective in treating AS.
- Avoid getting constipated and ensure proper evacuation of bowels.
- Include ghee in your diet for lubrication and for lowering the vata dosha.
- Apply heat on the affected areas to control the pain and stiffness.
- Eat light foods and strictly avoid oily foods and curd which increase ama.
- Avoid sleeping during the daytime.
- Yoga asanas like pawana muktasana, bhujangasana, dhanurasana, paschimottanasana and vakrasana should be practised regularly.
- The practice of pranayamas such as and shodhana, chandrabhedi sheethali and bhramari also helps.
- Chewing 2–3 raw garlic buds on an empty stomach in the morning with water helps in alleviating lumbar pain in AS.
- Use a powdered preparation of dried ginger root, celery seeds and cumin seeds in equal quantities with rock salt for taste, and have one teaspoon of this mixture with warm water at bedtime to reduce flatulence as well as lumbar stiffness.