Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Babasaheb Bhikanrao PatilYour feedback matters!
Sir, Mai kafi samay se pareshan hu kyoki mere head ki handruff khatam nhi ho rahe h, iska maine ilaz bhi karwaya but koi fayda nhi hua, and ye piche 3 saal h, mujhe batao ki kaise thk hoga.
My skin is oily skin my face is getting black in few minutes how can I keep my face clean and without pimples.
Actually I want to know the permanent procedure of whiten of teeth . Actually my teeth having yellow colour and I have done 2 tyms scaling but only 10 Percent results will become positive pls tell me permanent procedure at least 70 percent of whiten of teeth.
I want to lose wait by home remedies like water of mint, ginger, cucumber, lemon. Is it really work. please guide to flat tummy. How much time I take this.
The retina is the third and innermost layer of the eye that catches light and helps us focus on things so that we can see clearly. This is one of the most important parts of the eye. The retina is made up of a number of light sensitive cells that are connected to nerve fibres. These nerve fibres help in transmitting the light into imagery through neuro impulses that reach the brain. There are many conditions and diseases that can affect this part of the eye.
Read on to know more.
- Macular degeneration: This is a common eye disease that is usually associated with aging and comes with symptoms like blurry vision and even blindness after a certain point. It can prevent a person from seeing things in a clear and sharp manner. This disease goes through a slow progression and can be of the dry or wet type.
- Diabetic retinopathy: This condition can leave one visually impaired in the long run with complete blindness. This complication usually arises when a person is suffering from diabetes. It can be proliferative or non-proliferative depending on the blood and fluid leakage as well as the severity of the inflammation in the retina. While the symptoms are very subtle, the advancement can begin at a very young age.
- Retinal vein occlusion: This condition usually happens when the veins of the retina gets obstructed or gets a blockage. This can lead to reduced blood flow to the entire area which can lead to significant vision impairment and an increase in the pressure on the eyes.
- Retinal tears and detachments: When the retina gets pulled and is subsequently lifted from its normal position, this can lead to a condition known as retinal tears and detachment. If this condition is not treated properly and on time, it can lead to vision loss in the long run. These tears can happen in smaller sections of the retina which can lead to retinal breaks causing detachments in the retina. This condition is most commonly seen in people over the age of 60.
- Posterior vitreous detachment: The vitreous is a gel like layer that allows the eye to retain its shape even as it allows the light to enter the eye and reach the retina. When the thin fibres connecting this layer and the retina get degenerated, there is a detachment that takes place between the two, leading to this condition.
- Epiretinal membrane and macular holes: The scar like tissue known as the epiretinal membrane that lines the back of the eyes. When the macular tissue gets distorted due to this membrane, a macular hole may form which can lead to progressive vision impairment.
I am having acne too much pimples on my face and body. Please prescribe me some facewash, cream,soap and some medicine that could control it. Please Help.
Does masturbation's cause any problem but I don't do it every time. If no how can I get control on it can you tell me?
Dear sir I have stomach problem since last 2 years. indication and weakness also and acidity. So which medicine should I take.
I am getting bad smell from my mouth after eating anything and my teeth are moving and painful sometimes.
Dark Spot under eyes. Skin is oily. Skin tone getting low. What to do? Is it due to continuous use of junk food?
Hello sir. Meri shadi ko hue 2 mahine hua ha. .kuch din phele meri wife ko periods nahi aya To muje Laga ki meri wife pregnant hogai hogi .10 din phele mane pregnancy urine test kiya tha tab positive bataya tha or aaj meri wife ko periods aya sir. .agar positive bataya to periods nahi ana tha na sir .bataye sir.
I am. Asking this for my husband. He feeling headrolling now a days. He is fat. So he controlling his weight. What is. The reason?
I'm a patient of Pre-mature ejaculation, pls suggest me a medicine for this, as I only last for 15-20 seconds, even I feel wet after some discussion, I think the semen had turned thinner Please suggest.
I have two cesarean children, the 2nd one of 11 months. After the birth my bleeding was not stopped due to the depa Provo injection. After 9 months it finally stopped, then the 10 th month was missed and during that white water was discharged, but now in month after a normal period, I am having pain in my kidney side, in my legs and very heavy or may call serious hairfall. Pls help me in this matter thanks.
Okay, you are now going to the gym. So, you stack up your kitchen with all the possible supplements that your friend or gym instructor or the expert on some teleshopping show have advised you.
But, where's the real food?" It's not that most people gyming are not eating home food but most are taking in lots of calories and nutrients in the form of energy bars, nutrient-enhanced drinks, and fortified packaged foods. Actually, "real" foods like fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean meats—are better for you than fortified products.
That's because there's more to a chikki or a sweet potato than just a protein bar or carb drink. Within the body, vitamins, minerals, and other essential nutrients work together with literally thousands of other compounds, such as color components in fruits and vegetables, special starches and fibers in whole grains, and unique fats in seeds, nuts, and dairy. And it's the whole package that promotes good health and peak performance in the gym or any other sports. Of course, protein bars and shakes seem like a convenient way to take in all nutrients at one go without the hard work of preparing it. But getting these nutrients—and more—from real food is not difficult.
The need for supplementation should not surpass the intake of real foods. Remember, no supplement will work in isolation. For you to achieve the best from it also needs the best of a healthy diet.
Look for some easy ways in the part two of this topic, and your body will get everything it needs for better health and better performance in the sport you are into.