Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Avilash TiwariYour feedback matters!
I am a 20 year old girl, I have started having intercourse with my partner, its been quite a few times that I have done it, but it doesn't right. All I feeling is pain. While having intercourse it doesn't feel pleasuring rather then pain. Is something wrong with me? What should me and my partner do? Please suggest me something. I'm freaking out.
Hey, I am facing the problem of ulcers from many days. I had put glycerine as well but nothing happened.
Having pain in top back and center of chest. It's internal pain not always. When I down and up. Pain happen.
What are the basic general knowledge or information should we know while being physical with a girl for the very first time & what things we should keep in mind as doing so.
Sir I could not sleep more than 1-2 hours due to which I feel very uncomfortable. What should I do to have a good sleep for 8-10 hours. Is there any side effect of tablets of sleep. please send me your suggestion soon.
I am suffering from vertigo for a long time. Please suggest some remedy/ies. Doctors have prescribed me various anti-reeling medicines, most of the meds did not produce any tangible effect. Now I am on LOREL 1 in the morning, LOREL 1 0.5 in the night.
Hello Doctor, I had sex with prostitute (Safe sex only-used Condom). Before sex I was touching her private part (Don't remember which finger I used. I did not do fingering (I think only if she cums then it means fingering was done, As far as I remember there was no fluid from her private part). The problem is I had PEELED/BROKEN skin due to cold with paper cut in my middle finger. I was just caressing her private part. As I do not remember which finger I used, is there possibility for HIV transmission if I had used Middle finger? After coming back home I washed my hands, at that time in my middle finger there was small bleeding (But only after washing, not before that). Please help me and I am confused totally due to this.
I am diabetic since 1 year from right beginning I have premature ejaculation. I finish by two strokes I Sm frustrated please help my BG level FBS 180 and ppbs 200 please help.
Hello Dr. i am male 35 years old suffering from Premature ejaculation. everytrhing happens within a minute. Tried tablet eliwel 20mg and T fill on a prescription basis but no signs of improvement . it would be great if an effective drug is prescribed. thanks.
In winter. Daily when I woke up and inhale the outside air I will get cold. Can you give any suggestion.
Last week I have done with a tattoo and after 3 day I started getting red bumps around the tattoo n itchy feeling what should I do please let me know as soon as possible.
Migraine problem since 3 years. I think its due to some food stuff like biscuits and food made from maida. Mostly pain occurs on right side of head . How can it be cured ? Can't take any medicine because I am breastfed mom .
I am suffering from common cold, light fever and sourness in throat. Is this a right combination for my things to improve? paracetamol, norflox and citerzin.
Sir I have query regarding sex as I am starting to have it with my girlfriend. She is 16 yrs. I wanted to ask which is best contraceptive pill for her which will have least side effect. Also what period before and after her menstrual period is is safe to have sex with her without any risk of pregnancy? Yesterday when I had sex with her she had bleed. Also her vagina seems swollen and she was in pain unable to walk. Is it normal or something to worry? And one thing I wanted to ask weather it is safe for her to swallow my sperms. I have seen them do in Porn movies. She had hesitated to suck my penis which I had to force her for. Also is it alright to put my tongue inside her vagina (shown in the Porn ). They even show licking the anus of respective partners. Sir above are a few things I wish to know from trusted person and all advise given by you shall be trusted by me. Thanking you
Consuming too much alcohol can cause people a lot of problems like nausea and headache. Additionally, it can also mess up with your bowel movements and affects your motions by giving you loose motions or constipation. Alcohol hinders digestion, causes dehydration and drying out, discourages glucose metabolism and compromises the working of the central and peripheral nervous systems. The combined effect of these components is the primary reason for chronic constipation, identified with alcohol misuse.
Here are a few reasons why and how alcohol can mess up with your poop:
- Dehydration: Alcohol tends to dehydrate the body almost as much as a session in a sauna does. That is the reason your mouth feels so dry the next morning. Once your body gets dehydrated, it works extra minutes to recover the liquids and electrolytes from any place it can find them, including from the substance of your stomach. Accordingly, stools become dry, hard and difficult to pass.
- Powerlessness to move bowels: Alcohol smothers intestinal peristalsis and kills the urge to move your bowels. For the same reason, it kills your decision making ability. Inability to move your bowel when you want, expands, impacts and solidifies the already dried out stools until it gets too difficult to go out without straining and subjecting yourself to anorectal harm. These are the two issues that usually precede chronic constipation.
- Loss of electrolytes: Alcohol causes loss of electrolytes that are vital to hold dampness in the poop. Eg. Sodium and potassium. Water maintenance in the body and stools requires sodium and potassium, the minerals known as electrolytes. These are not stored in the body for the same prolonged way as calcium or magnesium and they require constant replenishment. Since alcohol stimulates urination and regularly causes diarrhea and nausea, these minerals are rapidly lost.
- Occupies digestion: Alcohol in excess causes extreme vomiting that encourages the majority of the above conditions. Liquor hinders stomach absorption and causes deferred stomach emptying. This condition is known as gastroparesis. After around 8 to 10 hours inside the stomach, undigested proteins begin to spoil. This can lead to loss of appetite and the inability to eat proper meals.
- Diarrhea: Alcohol affects your glucose level to such a degree that it might bring about loss of bowel capacity control and result in loose bowels, with symptoms like vomiting and nausea. Just like sometimes the knees go powerless on you from an excessive amount of alcohol, so does your bowel movement. In turn, diarrhea and vomiting are caused due to excess intake of alcohol may bring about serious irritation of the whole GI tract and digestive system, and fester in the body for quite a while. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.