Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Atul.K.Nehar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Atul.K.NeharYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old last month's I got my period on 2 and these month still I did not get periods but I get lots of back pain. Before 6 months back doctor has told that hemoglobin level is low. There is any problem because of these.
I am 60 year old and this age also I use to do fitness and lot of work and keep myself fit but from last 5 days I am facing problem of wet cough. Pls help.
Can you provide a diet chart for weightless for thyroid people? Which food should b avoided in case of hypothyroidism?
Dear Doctors My age 29 years. I have got my testosterone level checked which was 467 ng/dl (evening Sample) I have less facial hair and no chest hair. Please suggest me to increase testosterone level and facial hair.
Sir/mam. My boyfriend got a married. So m usko bhula nhi pa rahi hu. please help me. Actually hum dono avi v kbi kbi milte or baate bhi krte h. But me chati hu ki av vo apni wife k sath khush rahe. Or hum dono ek achhe dost ki trah rahe .I don't know But av kuch dino se mera msg/call ka bhi reply nhi kr raha h.he is sub inspector in Delhi. Samajh nhi aa raha ki me khud ko kaise ussey dur kru. Because Meri study achhe se nhi ho pa rahi h .uske baare me sochti rahti hu. Kosis bhi krti hu ki uske bare me na sochu. But I don't know. Sir please help me. Actually jab vo mujhe baat krta h to me achhe se padhti hu.
Ma'am I don't remember date of my last period but I remember it was on December 2016. My first ultrasound report shows 9 weeks pregnancy on 4 February 2017. And recent ultrasound on 21 August 2017 shows 36 weeks 2 days pregnancy. Kindly tell me my pregnancy weeks because doctor has given my c- sec on 1 September 2017. I want to know that my baby is now perfect for outside world.
I have snoring problem during night time, snoring is of very different type I have tried to do all type of nose exercise and I have use one type of nose equipment to reduce snoring but no improvement. The noise of snoring is very loud some times and it disturbs all family members. Please advice what shall I do to control my snoring I would like to have permanent solution pleas help and advice.
Kegel exercise, also known as pelvic floor exercise, is the repeated contraction and relaxation of the pelvic floor, which is the muscular base of the abdomen connected to the pelvis. These simple exercises are proven to enhance the functioning of the pelvic organs and improve sexual health. How you ask? read on to find out.
Both men and women can improve their sex life to a great extent by practicing Kegels.
How does it improve sexual function in women?
- Tones and strengthens the vaginal muscles that boost arousal
- Causes a tighter grip during intercourse
- Leads to more intense contractions during orgasm
How does it improve sexual function in men?
- Allows for men to have stronger, long-lasting erections
- Keeps the hips and pelvic region healthy
- Leads to greater control over ejaculation
- Prevents the occurrence of erectile dysfunction
How does kegel exercise betters sex life?
To get started on kegel exercises for a better and healthier sex life, follow these simple steps:
1. Locating the right muscles: the most important part of doing kegel exercises is locating the pleasure-maxing muscles in the pelvic region. This can be done by stopping urination midstream or blocking the passage of gas. Once you've successfully managed to identify the target muscles, kegel exercises can be done anywhere at any time.
2. Staying focused: it is important to stay focused on exercising the pelvic floor muscles. Easy breathing while doing the exercise and keeping from flexing other muscles in the abdomen and buttocks are necessary parts of the routine.
3. Sharpening the technique: practice tightening and releasing the pelvic floor muscles till you have perfected the technique, working up to a 10-second hold before releasing and relaxing for 10 seconds between each contraction.
Get into a regimen doing 10 to 20 kegel exercises three times a day, holding each one for 10 seconds.
Kegel exercises will not only improve your sex life, but also combat disorders of the bladder and lower intestines. Plus, they've been proven to enhance orgasms, turning them into more frequent occurrences than before. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.