Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Rheumatologists in India. You will find Rheumatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Rheumatologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Atul GattaniYour feedback matters!
Sir, I use lemon in normal water and I am taking this without honey, I am using black solt with water and lemon. I am doing this activity 10 times in a day but since 7 days I have lots of pain in my right& left leg knee. Kindly suggest what will I do because I am not able to join jim.
I am suffering 1 year ago my first operation is not success Problem are � 1. Non union (femur) 2. Stiff knee I need help please call me this no.
Hi I am 28 years old male. I have problem of pain in my knee and ankle while walking I can not do my field work pls help me out.
I got accident in my right knee 10 years before. There are no fractures. But I am not able to knee down and I get irritating pain and that pain slowly got in to my right back. What should I do ?
I have more pains of legs I. E. Only below the n Knee. I am going walking daily for 45 min to 1hr in morning.
Dear sir, I reside in electronic city, bangalore. My mother is 69 years old and has complains of acidity. She also complains thrubbing pain in her knees in the night. I would request a guidance for her treatment.
I am 20 old girl. I danced before a month after chickenpox. I got knees pain after dance and it not yet went after taking all type of treatment.
Sleeplessness and role of homeopathy in treating it.
A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book. - Irish Proverb
Sleep has a profound effect on our physical, emotional and mental wellbeing. You must have realised so often that we feel very fresh and energetic after a good night's sleep. And when we do not have a good night's sleep, we feel tired and irritable the whole day, our productivity decreases, we are feeling sleepy, and our whole schedule goes haywire. Sleep is the time when body undergoes repair and detoxification. Poor sleep patterns are linked to poor health and those who sleep less than six hours a night have a shorter life expectancy than those who sleep for longer.
When you sleep your muscles are relaxed during sleep and some blood circulation meant for the brain is diverted towards the muscles to repair them.
A person is said to be suffering from sleeplessness or insomnia when he/she wakes up frequently during the night or too early in the morning or has difficulty in falling asleep.
Insomnia can be classified in the following ways -
1. Primary insomnia: it refers to sleep problems which aren't directly related with any health condition.
2. Secondary insomnia: it stands for sleep problems that may be caused by health conditions, medications, pain or any other causes.
3. Acute insomnia: it is also known as short-term insomnia and usually lasts for a night or a few weeks.
4. Chronic insomnia: insomnia is described as long-term or chronic if you suffer from it for about 3 nights a week for 1 month or longer.
Common causes of sleeplessness:
When it comes to causes, there are several such as -
- pain or discomfort while sleeping
- use of certain medications
- interference in your normal sleep schedule
- having heavy meals or stimulants like caffeinated drinks and nicotine
In addition, there are also some medical conditions that can develop or aggravate insomnia, such as,
- low back pain
- chronic pain
- neurological conditions such as parkinson's disease
How does homeopathy help in treating insomnia
Since sleep disorder is of critical concern, homeopathy treatment offers an excellent remedy as it doesn't involve any side effects. A professional homeopath first studies the symptoms of the disorder and offers remedy accordingly. These remedies go to the root cause of the problem and are not meant to just provide symptomatic relief, apart from the medicine, you will be guided about certain lifestyle changes they should make.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'consult'.
My aunt is suffering from arthritis from 4 years, we have seen her many doctors but still there is not much improvement, can it be cured and how.
I am 45 years old suffering from psoriatic arthritis for last 10 years whether there is treatment or not advise me and give the name of doctor near delhi. I am so disturb that sometime I decide to do some abnormal things, please help to get cure from this decease
Good afternoon sir/mam. I am nilima, my mother is 55, fat & short, she is having problem in her knee from long time. I request please give me if any solution.
This is Mohan from Bangalore, I have been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. Taking Calpol-T. It was ok. Now it has become severe with my right hand. Not able to use middle, ring, & little finger.
I am 65 years old and I am having pain in my leg knee and it is so much that I can not walk also please help me.
I want to know about the problem sir I have a strong pain in my legs while walking and running also and can not be able to bent on my knees please give some prescription also.
I am 62 years male. Last few months I am suffering from grade I osteoarthritis on the both knees. Having medication with jointace c2 tablets/ rosiflex capsules and d-360 caps and cipcal tabs. Despite of above I am still suffering from pain. Advice me.
You don't have sleep in the night? Y do I have the cramps when slep pulling sensation and fear y? And treatment for insomnia? Doctor please help me.
• The exact causes for cancer is not known.
• It is multi-factorial disease – many factors contribute or predispose this condition.
• Modern diet – increased intake of junk food and decreased intake of fibers and roughage.
• Age, environmental pollutants or social, emotional factors influence the disease.
• Family tendency.
• Exposure to radiations.
• Occupational exposure to pollutants – lung cancer.
• Increased consumption of cigarettes - lung cancer.
• Tobacco chewing – oral cancer.
• Chronic alcoholics – liver cancer.
• Use of contraception, excess sexual freedom, virginity, women with no children – cervical and uterine cancer
• Late marriages, women who have not breast fed there children – breast cancer.
• Non vegetarian diet especially high consumption of meat and red meat.
• Obesity hypertension and diabetes have been seen to be associated symptoms.
SIGN AND SYMPTOMS:
• Most of the time there is no presentation no pain, cancer usually is detected accidentally and by the time it is detected it has spread in the whole body.
• Painless swelling in breast or at the site of cancer.
• Intracranial space occupying lesions can present with fits, severe headaches, vomiting, papilloedema.
• Abdominal lesions can cause constipation.
• Bronchial lesions present with cough & shortness of breath.
• Hemorrhage from various orifices.
• Pain either due to nerve compression or due to distension of an organ.
• There can be deep bone pains or referred pains.
• In terminal cases depression, loneliness & irritability.
• Tumor may cause obstruction affecting ingestion, digestion absorption, malabsorption through secondary intestinal changes.
• Pain, fatigue, depression, Anxiety, Nausea vomiting and diarrhea.
• Taste changes- mouth blindness develops – bitter and sweet thresholds are altered. Patient will avoid chocolate, coffee, tea, red wine, citrus fruits red meat cheese due to altered taste
• Low intake of food can cause severe weakness
• Loss of weight.
• Food aversion
• Early satiety
• Loss of body cell mass
• Emaciation- loss of subcutaneous fat and body protein leading to weight loss and muscle weakness.
• Metabolic disorders – altered metabolism of fats, proteins, carbohydrates, glucose, vitamins, minerals and electrolytes.
• Immunodepression- changes in the function of the immune system.
• Hyponatraemia and Hypercalcaemia
• Acid-base imbalance
• All these symptoms can be exacerbated by cancer treatment like chemotherapy or radiation.
• Give high energy and high protein diet.
• Wide variety of food should be selected to ensure all vitamins and minerals are included in the diet.
– Increase intake of antioxidants like vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, selenium.
• Include Japanese sea vegetables (arame, hijiki, kombu, nori) in diet if available, they are remarkably nutritious.
• Wheat grass juice is recommended – grow wheat grains in a pot – grass comes up in a weeks time so its advisable to plant seven pots so as to have every days supply. Extract juice from these grass and consume twice a day. It helps you to develop immunity and remove toxins from the body.
• Consume ½ cup of bitter gourd every morning. Advisable to add little ginger and turmeric to it. You can also add honey or jaggery to it, to alter its bitter taste if required.
• Daily eat 3-4 mint and basil leaves.
• Have high energy food / drink like sugarcane juice, fats.
• Consumption of sesame seed / oil is advised as it is a very good tonic and has anti-cancer properties.
• During the cancer affections and treatment, there is high demand for energy hence fats are required in high amount. Hence it is recommended to fry food rather than grilling them.
• Vegetarians should increase their consumption of pulses and legumes (peas and beans).
• Consumption of fresh fruits and raw vegetables is advised.
• Milk and milk products should be avoided to those patients with intestinal damage who are also lactose intolerant or those who cannot tolerate, digest or absorb a normal diet in such case liquid supplement formula can be used.
• Multivitamin supplements may be required in case of digestive and metabolic disorders. Should be taken as indicated by your physician.
• Tube feeding can be used in patients who cannot or are unwilling to take food orally.
• Parentral feeding – is considered when there is gastro-intestinal tumors or gastro-intestinal tract is not functioning
Dr Mrs Neeraj Gupta
Gupta Computerised Homeopathic Clinic