Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Atul GanatraYour feedback matters!
I am 22 year old female I have issue regarding the menstrual pain. It pains alot during menstruation. The stomach and the back, sometimes I need to take injection or a tablet for the pain. Many doctors said that it cannot be treated it remains the same until the first pregnancy. What can I do to stop the pain during menstruation?
I recently got married . But this is my wife second marriage. She has got one daughter from her first husband. Now we are planning to have a baby of both of us. But I have a doubt. If I will insert my sperm inside her , will it cause HiV virus to me. As she was sexually active with her First husband. If I do sex with her and insert my sperm in her will it lead to HiV.
It's my 19th day I have taken follicle study, doctor said that it was ruptured like that, what is ruptured and can get conceive on this please answer me.
We have been having unprotected sex for around a month and my girlfriend is facing problem like regular urination. Help me how to diagnose if she is pregnant or not . N how to terminate pregnancy.
1. What is Smarty M tablet & why it's administered ? 2. Consumption of Allopathic & Ayurvedic medicines together / at a time clash &/or efficacy of both goes low ? Please suggest.
I am a 19 years girl. I had sex on 19 th of November and took ipill on the same day. My periods date was 26th of November but as I was scared of being pregnant I got a pregnancy test and checked it was negative I done it on today I.e. On 25 th of November so is it accurate?
If I wear bra which I wash after an interval like Two days, does there is any chances of breast cancer to occur? And what are the things which a women should avoid to prevent from breast cancer. Thank you in advance.
Jst had ceasar 1 month ago. Have a baby boy. After 1 month m getting pain in my stiches. Also want to ask tht may i have rive in my dinner
Can i get pregnant during my periods and unprotected sex . I am also taking regular contraceptive pills.
I'm in menopause last 3 months and heavy bleeding during periods Can I take progesterone What side effects of taking progesterone.
We are 40 years old couple planning for a baby for last 2 years, recent test shows low sperm! Please advice for medical or drugs treatment or so! We shall be very thankful- thanks.
I am Dr Yashica Gudesar and I am a gynaecologist. I am in this profession since 17 years and I am working in Dwarka at my own private clinic. I am attached to Hospitals also. In this profession, I ahve come across many issues. The most common problem people are facing these days is a Pre conceptional Counselling which is very important and a younger generation is not aware of this.
What is Pre conceptional Counselling?
Pre conceptional counselling is educate the patient in a way that when she starts planning a pregnancy, it should be a planned pregnancy and she should have a healthy baby and a healthy pregnancy.
What is the aim of having a Pre conceptional counselling?
The patient should not be suffering from any existing disease which might not be diagnosed. Or if the patient is suffering from some disease then the baby should not be harmed. In case a patient is taking some drug, then the drug should be stopped or continued, should be confirmed before planning the pregnancy. So, the main aim is to ahve a healthy baby.
What a patient should do when they are coming for Pre conceptional counselling?
They should carry all the reports and they should give the proper history to the doctor about the previous health issues, any surgery or the medicines they are taking. They should discuss clearly about the drinkng and smoking habits
- In case a patient is planning for pregnancy, then they should take folic acid supplimentation. These suppliments prevent the neural tube defects.
- The alcohol consumption hsould be stopped.
- All medicines which are dangerous during the pregnancy should be stopped.
- The ideal time for Pre conceptional counselling should be taken 3-6 months before planning the pregnancy. But even if you have planned then 1 month is also a best time to go to a doctor.
- Start taking folic acid atleast 3 month before. This will prevent you from abortion
What Doctor might go for a Pre conceptional counseling?
- The doctor will take your BMI. If you are over weighted then they may ask you to reduce weight.
- There might be a questionair in all the history and all the examination of your body should be done.
- Infections should be ruled out.
- History of your vaccination should be taken. And the vaccination history is very important because you should go for measles, HPV which is for Cervical cancer and Rubella. This should be included in your Pre conceptional counselling. If any patient has not been vaccinated in childhood for Rubella then they should take the vaccination 3 months before they plan for pregnancy.
What you should do?
- You should take folic acid
- You should take Multi vitamins which includes B complex, Vit- D and Calcium
- If somebody's haemoglobin is less then they should take Iron.
- Any genetic disease in the family should be screened out before the planning for pregnancy.
- Thalassemia is one of the important disease which can be prevented
- Negative blood groups are important if the patient is hard and aborted earlier then it may give impact on the pregnancy.
So the main motive is to tell you that please do not undergo unplanned pregnancy. Take a Pre Conceptional counselling.
If you have any query, you can contact me through Lybrate or you can visit my clinic in Dwarka or you can aso take online appointments. If you need more information about the above discussed topic, you can read my blog as well.
I am 30 years old I am suffering with white discharge problem since 3 years, I have taken many antibiotics and vaginal capsules it has aggravated the problem. However if I eat any thing made of wheat, ragi and food cooked with coconut oil and ghee will subside the discharge. I am not supposed to eat bakery foods and fried and oily food it will increase. I want and checked my blood sugar it is 134 after breakfast. Will the discharge causes because of diabetes.
Dear doctors. Meri wife pregnante hai uska last manstrual sycle 29/11/2016 ko aya tha aur wo lagbhag 1.5 month se prangnet hai. Mujhe ye pta karna tha ki kya hum sex kar skte hai. Ya nhi. Agar ha to kya sex krne se kisi prakar ki problam to nhi hogi. Aur mera dusra sawal ye hai ki usse bilkul bhuk nhi lagti aur hamesha vomating aur dil michalta rhta hai uske karan wo kuch v ni khana chahti to hame kya krna chahiye. Maine use doctor se dikhaya usne vomating rokne ka medicine dia but koi fayeda ni h. Please help and guid what should I do Thanx.
Cycling efficiently exercises the hips and legs the largest muscle group of the body helping reduce weight in those areas. Additionally aerobic activities are said to be great mood enhancers. It is ideal for both solitary and group interactions and people of all ages and fitness levels can ride a cycle. Even those too young to pedal can reap the benefits of fresh air and unfold scenery from a bike seat or a trailer