Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Atul DeahpandeYour feedback matters!
Is there any permanent cure for maxillary sinusitis? As I got operated but still the allergic please suggests thanks.
I have allergy on my thig from last six months I have used many creams and lotions. What should I do?
I am male 23 years old since last night I am felling to pee but in toilet urine come in less quantity. I feel pain in my urinal sometimes it comes on a gap of 2 minute what to do please advise me.
My sister aged 15 feels tired always, not eating and sleeping properly & gets body pains very often. What should she do?
You often get into this mess of losing part or whole of the tooth, and this is actually a nasty situation in several ways. You may get severe pain there, or the sharp edge of the broken tooth may cut the cheek and other areas of the skin in the mouth white chewing or biting. Besides, if left untreated the broken part may accumulate dirt and food particles and can later form serious infections in the gum too. It looks bad too when a front tooth is broken, and often leaves your inner mount with cuts and abrasions when the sharp edge of the broken tooth rips of skin inside the mouth as you chew.
The first aid part
There are several ways to manage the broken tooth, and the first steps of first aid after the incident are as follows:
- To control the acute pain after the tooth break, you may take a painkiller like acetaminophen. This will soothe the pain, and make it much easier and bearable.
- You must try sticking some sugar-less chewing gum on the tooth to prevent cutting inside the mouth. In case a gum is not available, you may try putting some simple wax in there.
- Try gulping the food and chew less, or go on a liquid diet to avoid touch of much food with the broken tooth unless it gets the first treatment.
Filing and Bonding- the initial treatment
On going to the dentist based on the tooth break condition, you will be suggested various remedies. A tooth filing or bonding is the general remedy. If a small portion of the tooth is broken, then the tooth can be simply filed in case it is one of the rear teeth. The tooth will be chipped and filed to smoothen the cut edge so that it never again pokes the skin around.
If the break is not small, then bonding is a good option. The dentist fills the rest of the tooth space with a resin or porcelain material to make it look whole and natural again, and this solves the problem both physically and cosmetically.
Crowning the tooth
If the tooth is damaged more than a root canalling may be needed, and thereafter a cap or crown will be worn over the broken teeth so that it gets a natural look and the hardness to chew. You may lose sensations permanently on the tooth if the root nerve is blocked during the process. Else you will have a cosmetically working tooth for a few years until the crown wears off and needs a re-crowning.
Doctor I am too thick and my age is 17 years but I have no much fat so what things I do for some healthy fat gain and I also masturbate 1 times in 2 days plzzz. Help me doctor. Plzzzz.
I have migraine over 6 years, I have been undergoing treatment but as of now I stopped due to multiple intake of capsules. Could you let me know how can get rid of migraine without using any capsules? Is it possible?
Hello doctor, how to increase digestion and bone health? My vitamin D3 level is very low, how to increase it? Is dangerous to have lower Vitamin D3 in blood?
What r the thing need to take precaution from sugar And to take healthy food and want to made bone healthy.
I have headache always and I could nt sleep even when I feel sleepy and that leads to spoil my day. Wat it could be ?i feel sleepy bt when I go to bed I count sleep. N I try hard to sleep bt still it does not come.
When I talk to my girlfriend on call or video my little bit sperm gets leak or if I watch a porn video how to prevent this.
Sir what does anti nuclear antibody. Report positive result means. Range -8.060. Tell me it is normal or about worry.
Please suggest me effective medicine for erectile dysfunction ie. Harder long time erection n premature ejaculation.
I have a lump in my hip, which was formed after giving injection on hip. Initially I thought I would go away, but its there from more then a month or two. And have a slight pain as well.
Hi my wife has a little fat in her belly she is suffering from severe constipation . But inspite of drinking water in good qnty , her prob does not seems to go away . Kindly suggest.
I have a problem of Stammering. I not completely Stammering but in starting only, when I start conversation. I also feel problem when someone is telling something and I have to cut that topic.
I have visited gastroenterologist for gas but there is no bad report about me and I have finished coursed 2 month RAZO-D capsules but from yesterday again I started vomit and gas problem is there any permanent treatment for gas? Is any medicine can cure permanently.
The risk of rabies reduces by about 50% by just washing of wounds and application of antiseptics.
The maximum benefit of the wound washing is obtained when the fresh wound is cleaned immediately. It is important to remove saliva containing rabies virus at the site of bite by physical or chemical means. This can be done by prompt and gentle thorough washing with ordinary soap or detergent and flushing the wound with running tap water for at least 15 minutes.
Washing of the wound must be done as long as the wound is raw irrespective of the time elapsed since the exposure. Care must be taken not to disturb the scab, if formed.
After washing with water and soap, disinfectants like Povidone Iodine or Surgical Spirit must be applied.
In extraneous circumstances, other alcoholic (>40%) preparations like Rum, Whisky or aftershave lotion may be applied on the wound. If soap or antiviral agent is not available, the wound should be thoroughly washed with water.
Diet for PCOD and Scope of Homoeopathy
PCOD is a very common condition seen in women these days. Women with PCOD are more prone to developing serious health conditions. There are several causes that lead to this condition, one of the primes of them being the diet we choose and our lifestyle. Given below are some important Do’s and Don’ts to follow, for women with PCOD and for all those who would like to prevent this condition. A little extra care if taken in effectively managing our diet and lifestyle could go a long way in preventing PCOD.
- Wheat products (wheat bread, wheat pasta)
- Natural diuretic fruits
- Raw fruits (especially apple, pear etc.) and vegetables
- Oats, Corn, Butter, eggs, almonds, peanuts, pumpkin, beans, cabbage, cauliflower, cucumber, eggplant, lettuce, mushroom, onions, peppers, spinach, vegetable oil, soya beans, apricots, blueberries, cantaloupe, cherries, figs, grapes, honeydew, lemon, tomato juice, kiwi fruit, pineapple, plum, raspberries, strawberries, watermelon, mango, cheese, radishes, olive oil, nuts, salmon fish, flaxseeds
- Protein rich foods
- High fiber rich food and Vit B rich food
- Opt for lean meat. Avoid chicken though, as they may be injected with male hormone to increase the muscle bulk, which would trigger PCOD
- Move to Soy products instead of milk, as milk has the tendency to increase the testosterone levels
- Include 1-2 litres of water in your diet, which avoids water retention
- Divide meals into small healthy 5-6 meals per day, instead of 3 heavy meals and never miss breakfast
- Sit –ups, push –ups
- Skipping helps you to lessen binge eating, the release of serotonin and dopamine will keep your stress levels low.
- Stress free methods such as Yoga, meditation, listening to music etc.
- All whites (Maida, white bread, pasta, etc.)
- Junk or fast foods, cakes, cookies, sweets, chocolates, soft drinks and soda, desserts etc.
- Avoid red meat, whole milk dairy, fried food, margarines
- Reduce Sodium intake, by avoiding sauces, chips, salted nuts, canned soups
- Quit smoking –as it stimulates Androgen
- Avoid alcohol
Scope of Homoeopathy in PCOD:
Homeopathic approach towards management of PCOD is constitutional, taking into account the presenting complaints along with physical, mental and genetic make-up that individualizes a person. It involves prescribing “Constitutional Medicine”, which is also capable for working on the Ovaries and the entire Endocrine system. The treatment logic varies depending on the presence of any genetic predisposition, physical makeup (obesity), peculiarities of your menstrual, etc. In Homoeopathy, medicines are given to induce ovulation in a natural way, which would improve and regularize your menstrual cycle and also helps in the prevention or minimization of cyst formation.
Feel free to drop a personal message for any query.