Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok YadavYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 20 year old man. Sir In summer season I Continuously suffered from fever approx 20 days In a month. What should I have to do? Please reply me.
I am suffering from tonsils in my neck. It is very painful. Yesterday I take medicines. Now it is in control. But every month it come again.(Please suggest me what precautions I will take. I always try to keep my self away from cold water. When ever I drink, it is sure tonsil will occur soon.Please tell.
Mujhe bahut neend aati hi class me.mai 8 hour niid complete karta hu fir bhi koi solution de ayurved me?
What is the reason for allergic breathing problem and what are its solutions? Note:- the breathing problem is hereditary.
My son is 5/half year old , every day he is having a gas problem every time he is feel vomiting so he doesn't want to have his food please help me. Since last 2 year.
Sir I am pregnant. In this time which food is suitable for it? Is any problem will arises due to long journeys? Which type of water is suitable for this time? Which vegetables are good for eating in this time?
I get a lot of phlegm these days and chest tightness. I drink 3-4 cups of tea in a day. Will it effect the body.
I am a 15 yrs old school boy I have a pain in my backbone and headache.Please do help in this regard
Hello sir when I eat breakfast/meals/dinner I got feeling like bowel is full and to pass motion. Sometimes I pass motion and sometimes I didn't pass motion. Afterwards When I go to college and sit in class suddenly I get anxiety to pass motion urgently and in that time my bowel is full and also has abdominal pain. But when I forcedly sit in class my anxiety becomes more in that time I also got shivering and tension to pass motion urgently. When I go to bathroom I didn't pass any motion and some times I pass motion. When I pass motion or not my anxiety, tension and shivering reduce slowly. Again when I go to class and sit the same problem repeat again after 60 - 90 mins. Im not understanding my problem sir. So, please tell me what's my problem was and suggest some medicines.(Note:- my thyroid profile and colonoscopy profile were done and got normal.)
Quite a rarity, Lichen sclerosus is a skin disease, which is typically identified as white, patchy skin that is both sensitive and thinner than the surrounding area. Although it can appear anywhere on the body, it is found to occur predominantly in the skin regions in and around the vulva, the anus and the foreskin of the penis. It is a common occurrence in postmenopausal women.
Mild cases of lichen sclerosus are usually asymptomatic, but moderate to severe cases may have any of the following signs and symptoms:
1. Itching, which may or may not be severe
2. Smooth and sensitive white spots
3. Easy tearing or bruising
4. Pain or discomfort
5. Wrinkled or blotchy patches
6. Painful intercourse
7. Blistering, bleeding or ulcerated lesions in more severe cases
Although there are no known exact causes of lichen sclerosus, here are a few possible causes:
1. An overactive immune system
2. An imbalance of hormones
3. Previous skin damage at a particular site making it tender and sensitive
A number of problems may arise from the skin disease, if left untreated. Here are a few complications:
1. Skin cancer may develop, but then again, this is a very rare occurrence
2. Lichen sclerosus on the vulva can lead to the development of vulvar cancer.
3. Sexual intercourse can get extremely painful for women in severe cases, due to intensive scratching and scarring
4. Can cause thinning and tightening of the foreskin of uncircumcised men. This can be troublesome during erections or when urinating.
If the symptoms do not show or if your genital area is not badly affected, then you may not necessarily need treatment. However, if symptoms begin to appear, you should probably consult a doctor for treatment. Treatment can help decrease scarring and itching, as well as improve your skin's appearance.
Corticosteroid ointments and creams are the most common form of treatment. Apart from this form of treatment, you should consult your doctor may also prescribe the following:
1. Immune-modulating medications
2. Ultraviolet light treatment
3. Topical sex hormones
4. Circumcision or removal of the foreskin of the penis
How I manage my daily food to control extra fat many time I several from acidity and outside food not sute my body.
Sexual problem, early ejaculation not getting sufficient happiness, penis is becoming to short day by day.what should I do?
I have the problem of eczema right wen I was 4 month I was born in abudhabi. and I took many treatments n was not cured (ayurveda homeo, unani and many more) but only allopathy made it cured n the doctor also said that wen eczema is cures I will gradually com up with asthma. and when I shifted back to india at an age of 14 I started with asthma so badly and was prescribed to use inhaler n I was so sensitive of my skin too while climatic changes. and at the age 17 I was suggested to do ayurveda n went for it whr all my skin allergy came back so badly n he said it was part of treatment n both d allergy came to b controlled n I was so thin n due to his treatment I also had put on my weight n he had a strict no to many items while treatment of two yr. Bt I started getg the problm of asthma again after a yr n bad throat infection where his out of town led it to discvr asotitre count so high n I was no long to dat treatment n went to allopathic again n after another blood test I also got d problem of hypothyroidism. Is there anyway to cure asthma without making any allergy of skin not making it come out. and also thyroid cure. (better if I get opinion from homeopath and ayurveda)
It is often stated by doctors that a child's brain and body develop through good nutrition, and this starts even before they have been conceived. If you are planning a baby, then it is a must to tune your body for infant nutrition, as healthy growth of the brain in a child begins much before conception. For example, folic acid intake should be started 14 weeks before conception. Folic acid is considered to be helpful in the early functioning of the brain.
By the time a baby is born, already three quarters of the cells of the brain are formed and the quarter which is left is formed by the first birthday. As soon as children reach 3 years, they have a brain which is as big as an adult's, and when children are growing, the neurons of the brain grow and develop with them. Thus a poor diet can hamper the growth of children, and also affect their ability to process information and learn. This becomes worse if the iron levels in the body dip below the required levels.
Iodine shortage also leads to irreversible motor and cognitive developments in the child. Similarly, DHA which is considered to be an essential fatty acid in the child development, if compromised, can lead to learning problems. It is known that DHA is the key component for the intensive production of the synapse which is important in the initial years of life for development and learning. Other nutrients like zinc, folic acid and choline all play a role in the initial functioning of the brain.
Feeding a variety of food to the baby is important as they help in the development, but certain foods are a must. These are:
- Breast milk: As per dieticians, a baby can only digest breast milk or formula milk in the initial months. Babies should be breastfed for the first six months as it has the basic nutrients required by a baby, and also gives protection against allergies, digestive diseases and infections. Breast milk also has iron which is crucial for the development of the baby.
- Iron rich cereals: Babies can be fed solid food by 4-6 months. If a baby can sit without support and shows tongue thrust reflex, then he or she is ready for solids. Starting solids with the introduction of cereals or rice cereals is good, as they can be easily digested. It can also be diluted with the breast milk or formula. As these cereals are rich in iron, they are good for the development of the baby. A diet deficient in iron leads to delayed talking and walking of a child.
- Fruit and vegetable: A good time to introduce vegetables and fruits is when the baby is 6-7 months. These foods are loaded with minerals and vitamins which provide different textures and tastes to the baby. Carrots mashed and strained, along with beans, apples, bananas, peaches and peas and pears can be given to the baby. These can be boiled or pureed or mashed for the baby for easy consumption.
- Pureed Food: These foods are generally the meats which can be given from 8-9 months. Meats like lamb, chicken and liver contain iron. The iron of the meats is easily absorbed, as compared to the iron in plants. For the maximum absorption of the iron in the meat, it should be served with vitamin C, some fruits, cantaloupe or broccoli. It is believed that vitamin C boosts the absorption of iron.
Though there are a number of environmental and genetic factors which effect the development of a child, food is one of the most important factors. Thus, it should be kept in mind that good food leads to a happy, healthy and a well developing baby. Start from the beginning and focus on the right portions to ensure the health of your baby.