Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok M. SurveYour feedback matters!
Hi my name is karina gupta. I have high blood pressure problem. What type of activity help in this. Is yoga is really helpful dietwise what is good supplements.
I want to increase my weight for that someone advice me to taKe mass gaining auyvedic supplements. Is it safe to use those supplements else what should I do to increase my weight.
I am 26 years male. I take a medicine called plexin (vit b complex) by advice of a doctor. After finish of dose I feels that I have lost my immunity power as after finish of vitamin I fall into coldness. please advice meme.
Hello My lmp was 10-11-16 and yesterday my hcg beta test came 2282. How about it? Is it high at early stage? And my second question is having fibroid during pregnancy is risky?
I am 28 years old, married 2 and half year before, My one tube is blocked and other is ok. I have PCOD also. Pls let me the chances of Pregnancy?
Laughter is the best medicine, we have all heard this a number of times. It is a well known fact that laughter releases healthy hormones like endorphins and send good signals through the neurotransmitters even as it oxygenates your blood with the huge gulps of air that you take in which also strengthens the immune system. Yet, for many us, not being able to laugh has become a chronic problem as we are so caught up in our day to day struggle, that we forget to smile and laugh or rather, we do not believe that we deserve to be happy. For many people, this is a lost art that they do not know how to bring back. So follow these five tips on bringing more laughter back into your life.
- Laughter Club: Join those early morning laughter clubs and get your funny bone working with a session. These sessions usually take place at the park and are a ton of fun to be in. Take a friend or two along and laugh with someone you know. These laughter clubs can be enjoyed by all ages and groups of people.
- Intent: Get into the mood with the right intention. Intent can make or break even the most trying situations and there is nothing the body will not do once the mind has decided to do it. So wake up and go to sleep with the intent to laugh more every day, no matter what the situation, so that you spread happiness within and outside and get some company for laughing even more.
- Morning Routine: Apart from the laughter club right in the morning, you can make laughing a part of your daily routine from the time you wake up. If you are in the habit of switching on the news or reading the newspaper as you get ready to face the world, chances are that you will less than happy and even slightly morose, by the time you step out of the house. So read the comic strip of your newspaper and enjoy a hearty laugh that will shape the way you look at things the entire day.
- Friends: No matter how busy you are, make time for family and friends beyond the routine greetings and meal times. Spend time with the people you love and find things to smile and laugh about.
- Comedy Nights: Reserve a special place for comedy nights in your weekly calendar and watch reruns of your favourite episodes from start to finish. Identify a favourite stand up comic and follow him or her! So laugh your troubles away and laugh your way towards a healthier lifestyle (lear more about Lifestyle Changes For a Healthy HEART)!
I have pain In my right side of stomach how can I got a real solution and I have constipation problem also.
Last 3 days back I have a problem in my back side of ear I felt there is something In my head or ear or its my only thinking please suggest its my ear problem or head.
How much will cost for laser treatment for sighted eyes and there is any side effects for this treatment.
#infertility in males is caused by various factors, the main factor is oligospermia or azoospermia which means that the #patient is not having enough number of sperms in the body or the patient is not able to manufacture any sperms in the body, it can be caused by #severe stress or if that patient is smoking or chain smoker or the patient is drinking too much or he is having problems with carbohydrates, proteins or vitamins.
This can be treated by taking proper medication and we at bestdoctorsindelhi recommend patients to #improve lifestyle, do exercise, walk for 45 minutes in the early morning and take proper diet so that the problem is treated from base root level.
A maximum number of infertile couples are having a problem in males not in females, it is because when the male is not able to give good quality sperm for fertilization how then the pregnancy will take place.