Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashok C Soni
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok C SoniYour feedback matters!
I suffered from jaundice when I was born so due to that I am little bit thinner. I want to grow a muscular body. What can I do?
For past 3 months now I have been having sex almost everyday apart from my monthly flow but I'm not pregnant what could be the course (reason for not been pregnant)
Hello Dr, We are trying for baby and did for folica study but my wife has slow growth on follicle at 24th day it was 22mm and ET was 16mm so Dr. given HSG 5000IU injection and told to get in contact 12Am midnight but we did on next morning 5.30AM 5.30 hr delayed and also same day nyt 10.30PM please tell me any chances is there. And also she is telling after contact when she will get up the semen is coming out side weather some thing will go inside or what please clear this. And my sperm count and motility is good as Dr. told.
I am 20 years old girl from past 3 years my weight has gain very much due to which I am facing many problems like tiredness, cannot walk continuously, body pain, lethargic so please tell me the good medicine for weightless.
I am suffering from habit of Masturbation approx daily. I am not get rid of such problem. So that there is pain in legs and tired soon. How can it be treated? My legs pain and habit of masturbation. Please help me. I want to leave the habit of masturbation but I can't?
I hav a site engineer job and in the last 2 years my weight loss up from 60 kg to 50 I want to increase my weight please help me.
I am 24 years old male, and my problem is that I am having a very lean and slim body. I would like to gain weight and improve my muscles. Get me with your valuable advices.
Mai 23 yrs ki hu. Meri face pe brown spot din bar din badte hi ja rahe hai. Me kya karu. Please help me.
I have ocd and im an alcoholic & addict. My question is does cigarette smoking affect my ocd medication. I have left alcohol and grass 4 days back.
Hello Dr. This is gaurav. I am from thane. I am very then as per my hight and weight. I need your help to increase my weight. Is it good to take protein powders. please suggest.
Hello sir, My name is Chandra Prakash Gupta. My age is 19 years. Studying graduate 2nd year my main problem is forgetting. What ever im studying im forgetting. Sir. Not only while reading. Also general works like while shopping in market forgetting some items to buy. Can't Able to remember anything sir. Plzzz do something sir for my memory power.
I am having bp and sugar and under medical treatment. Both are under control. Kindly suggest me the natural remedies for both.
Panic disorder & anxiety & very wrong thinking & doubtful mind on family member! How to recover? Anti dipression medicine I d' nt want to eat because of it' s side effect.
It is to be noted that a large chunk of a child’s genetic code is carried by the male procreation cell. Some other interesting facts about the male procreation cell, the sperm, are listed below:
- Diet affects a man’s sperms: A man’s daily diet plays a major role in the health of his sperm. The choice of food has a big impact on sperm. For example, a publication in The Journal of Biology and Reproduction, 2011, has shown that DHA (an Omega-3 essential fatty acid found in cod liver oil and salmon) aids in improving the morphology of the sperm. Increase in DHA levels can turn a sperm with a round head into a healthy sperm with a cone-shaped head and fill it with important enzymes that aid in egg-opening. Increase in levels of DHA also helps in improving sperm mobility. Another study has shown that men who consume an excess of 3 cups of coffee per day exhibit a reduction in concentration of the sperms as well as total sperm count along with poor quality of the sperm.
- Health of sperm can be improved by climaxing regularly: Production of semen is reduced due to irregular ejaculation or abstinence from sex.
- Wireless Technology is capable of damaging sperm: Recent studies have shown that laptops using Wi-Fi to connect to the internet damages sperm via non-thermal effects. Hence, scientists suggest that men should try to avoid keeping laptops on their laps directly and should keep their cell phones in places other than the pant pockets.
- Extra energy for penetrating the egg: The journey of a sperm is long and vigorous; an incredible amount of energy is needed to penetrate the ova. Naturally, there is a dearth of energy when the sperm finally reaches the ova. At this time, a stream of energy is provided because of a burst of progesterone from the female. This energizes the sperm, which in turn, helps in penetration of the egg.
- Protection: The immune system assumes that sperms are foreign invaders because they carry only half the DNA as compared to other cells. Hence, there are special protective cells present in the testicles that create a barrier which tends to attack the sperm cells.
- Life span: The publication of a study in Biology of Reproduction (1984) has stated that sperm cells, in appropriate conditions, have a life span of up to 5 days within a woman’s body.
- Negative impact of lifestyle choices on sperms: A number of studies have shown that men having habits such as smoking cigarettes, drinking alcohol, consuming caffeine and who are obese have hampered fertility. This has a negative effect on the health of a sperm. Men who frequently consume alcohol tend to exhibit poor sperm concentration and lowered sperm mobility.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!