Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok BorisaYour feedback matters!
I am 26, have fairly good skin and am always told I look much younger than my age. But these dark circles are quite noticeable, even if I have a good night's sleep, what can I do to minimize theses and improve them?
I want to remove my tattoo printed on my hand by surgery. Can you tell me the approximate money I have to spend?
Due to smoking my lips are getting black so what should I do for this problem. I want my lips to be good.
Sir/ Madam, I am male 30 years, I have hyper pigmentation (melasma) last 8 years, so many creams used, but not cure my problem. Which type of treatment cure my disease please kindly suggest. And which is the best sunscreen lotion for me.
Sir my face skin is very sensitive there are many acens and pimples I think, if I press any part of pace skin after one day there become a pimple like somthing and when I press that pimple or whatever there is a thing which comes from it like whike paste or somthing so what I have to do?
There's a bone like structure present in between anus to testicles which is not so hard Is that common? What happens if it is not present? Wht should one do to get it?
Hi sir, I have a problem of skin, when I m eating some tomato related food, after that I rubbing my skin, and it get red.
I am 18 year old boy, the complexion of my face is not fare as compare to my body. What should I do to make my face complexion similar to my body.
In my face dark sport I just want to clear my darkness in my face so please advice me how can remove.
Namaskar sir/mam. Me badi musibat me hun. Please help kijiye . Mera body colour se face ka colour jyada black hai. Aur dhup me jab bahar nikalti hu ki jab samandar ki pani se nahata hun to tavi v aur jyada black ho jata hai face ka colour. Please face ko white karne ke liye kuch tips aur medicine bataiye.
I am 34 years old man. I have several small knots (tumer) like structure, round in shape specially in belly and on back portion. What should I do?
My face is dry and I am also having dark circles and blemishes on my face please tell me as soon as possible.
I hv a pimples in forehead n using facewash but not recovered yet. Due to pimples skin tone become dark. please suggest what should I do to clean pimples n get fairer skin.
My wife has got some rashes on leg which itches a lot. It disappear by them self and return back in 1 or 2 days. Please suggest.
Eczema is a skin condition, which causes boils to pop up all over the skin, resulting in frequent itching and burning pain. It lasts for a long period, which is why it is known as a chronic skin condition. The most common cause of Eczema are allergies, which leads to skin inflammation.
Normally, doctors opt for antibiotics and steroid creams, but they give only temporary relief. However, Homeopathy offers complete cure for Eczema. Here are the Homeopathic remedies for Eczema:
- Graphites: Graphites are usually prescribed when there is oozing of thick and sticky discharge from the affected area. Graphite's are also usually good for patients who are obese and suffering from constipation.
- Mezereum: Mezereum is usually used when a crust has formed. It is especially effective when the crust is on the head. The pus gets accumulated just below the crust and is accompanied by severe itching, which worsens especially at night. This type of Eczema is best treated with Mezereum.
- Hepar Sulph: Hepar Sulph is considered the best remedy when there is intense itching, deep cracks in the skin as well as very high sensitivity to cold. The sensitivity to the cold can be extremely intense when you have Eczema.
- Dulcamara: Dulcamara is another very good medicine for Eczema, especially when you are overly sensitive to cold. However, it does not deal with deep cracks in the skin or intense itching. Dulcamara is indicated for Eczema of rainy season.
- Sulphur: Sulphur is one of the best cures for Eczema when you experience a burning sensation in your skin. When the Eczema is aggravated by heat or in the summer season, Sulphur is an excellent Homeopathic medicine. Family history can be a major cause behind heat-aggravated Eczema.
Treatment of Eczema normally requires some months of observation and care.